ALL THINGS 90's/00's (Q&A)

By -Okayytee

Q & A and everything 90's with some facts and rants. Tumblr account: @90sn00s More

Information
NWA
Fact 1
Tupac Shakur
Fact 2
Snog, Fuck or Marry
Best On-screen Relationships
Tumblr Account
What They Look Like Now
Happy Birthday Tupac
90s
Fact 3
RIP Prodigy
Fact 4
Rap Beef (Nas Vs. Jay Z)
Favourite Scene
90's
Short Q & A
Hood Movie Quotes
A/N
00's
Happy Birthday Eazy-E
Hood Movie Quote (Answers)
Guess The Artist By The Album
Rap Beef (Ja Rule vs. 50 Cent)
Rap Beef (Eminem/Dr Dre Vs. Ja Rule)
Happy Birthday Aaliyah
NEW INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
Kurt Cobain
Guess The Artists By The Album (Answers)
NEW BOOK
Johnny Depp
Angelina Jolie

NEW BOOK

315 11 2
By -Okayytee

So I decided to write an Aaliyah/Eazy- E story which I will be publishing tomorrow called Baby Girl.

It's kind of a love story, but it's none of that corny shit. I tried to keep it 100. At first the characters aren't famous as it starts of with them at school in the mid 80's. Obviously as time goes on they start making names for themselves. The story ends in 1995, the year of Eazy's death.

Some parts I took from the biopic 'Straight Outta Compton' as many people know Eazy died of Aids, but I didn't want to go with what some people think with Suge having some thing to do with it, other people also believe that he was murdered by doctors at the hospital, but I didn't want to do that either. Infact I just went with the fact that he was a ladies man. I did change up and add parts that I thought was missed out on the movie such as family life, Michel'le, Bone Thugs N Harmony. I didn't include some other important people like Dee Barnes because I thought it was too much to explain and it's not another Biopic.

I also took parts from Michel'le's Surving Compton.

I added a whole load of characters and tried to include their story and add little hints and events to keep up their role.

The main cast includes:

- Aaliyah as herself (main character)
- NWA as themselves
- Jada Pinkett Smith as herself
- Michel'le as herself
- De'aundre Bonds as Stacey from The Wood and Aaliyah's older brother
- Tupac Shakur as himself
- Omar Epps as himself
- Chris Tucker as himself
- Justin Combs as Justin Wright

As I said these people do become famous and do what they are best known for.

So please watch out for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 3.5K 76
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
92.6K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
274K 574 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
56.8K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...