Academy Love (One Shots)

By AcademyPrincess

A series of one shots I've done for various reasons. Enjoy! More

Grounded in the Rain

Sang Gets Tanked

319 31 3
By AcademyPrincess

**Sang's POV**

"Hey Kota? Do you think Owen would let us get a fish tank?"

"Sweetie, I think Owen would let you get anything you want...within reason," he responds distractedly, not even looking up from the book in his hands.

We're lounging in the den, my legs draped over his lap as my hands rest over my protruding belly. With only a little more than a month left until the twins arrive, I decided I wanted something different done in the nursery. I know that Gabriel's worked really hard on it in preparation for the first little Lee's, but being in the the final trimester of my pregnancy, I've been forced into a hibernation of sorts. No Academy jobs, no heavy lifting, and nothing but calm thoughts and relaxation.So naturally, I've either been parked in front of a TV with one of my boys, or in the library reading.

With all of my channel surfing, I discovered this show called Tanked, where they make custom aquariums of all shapes and sizes. Their commitment and attention to detail is absolutely amazing, and it's exactly the thing I've been looking for to put in the nursery.

"So you think he'll be ok with us putting a tank in the nursery?" I ask.

"Sure, I don't see why not. I'll call North and have him and Silas stop by the pet store on their way home."

"Ummm, you see...I was thinking of something a bit more elaborate than what we can get at a pet store."

This catches his attention as he places his finger in the book and lays it down on my legs, his jade green eyes focusing on me.

"What exactly did you have in mind?"

"Well, you know that show Tanked I've been watching?" I ask. At his nod, I continue. "I was thinking about hiring them to do a custom tank."

He nods before saying, "We might have to use Victor's name to pull some strings, but I think we can do it. You want me to talk to Owen?"

"No, I'll do it. Is he home?"

"Yeah, I think he's in his office."

Lifting my legs off his lap, I kiss his cheek before heading out in search of Owen. I find him exactly where Kota predicted, down the hallway in his home office. His glasses are sliding down his nose slightly as he sits as his desk, his laptop open in front of him.

"Hey Owen? Are you busy?"

He looks up at my voice and smiles.

"Never too busy for you my darling. Is everything ok?"

I walk over to him and take a seat on his lap after he pushes out from the desk. His arms wrapping around my waist, as I wind my arms around his neck.

"Yes, everything's fine. I wanted to know what you'd think about us putting a fish tank in the nursery."

"I think it's great idea. I'll have Silas and North stop by the pet store on their way home."

"Actually, I was thinking of something more personal. I wanted to hire the guys from Tanked to come in and do a custom aquarium for us."

"Then men from that show you've been watching?"

"Mhm."

"I don't see why not. We'll bring it up at the next meeting and see what the family thinks about it."

And that's exactly what we do. At our next family meeting, the following night, I pitch my idea to the guys about having a custom fish tank done, and they all love it. The following morning, Victor calls ATM (Acrylic Tank Manufacturing) and sets up an appointment with Brett and Wade to come over and do a consultation.

**Victor's POV**

Kota, Nathan, and I are relaxing in the living room waiting for the guys from Tanked to come when the doorbell rings. Knowing that we're doing this tank for Princess and the twins, I want to make sure everything is perfect, so whatever Princess wants, she'll get.

I get up from the couch and walk over to the door, opening it to reveal the guys from the show Princess has been obsessing over.

"Hi, Victor Morgan?"

"Yeah, that's me."

"Hey, how ya doing," the man on the right says. "I'm Brett, this is Wade. We hear you want to install an aquarium."

I shake their hands as I open the door further to let them in. Brett is an older man, slightly balding and a little slimmer than his companion. Wade has a bit more hair on his head with a large round stomach. They're both slightly taller than I am, probably around Owen and Sean's height.

"Yeah, come on in. Actually, the tank is going to be for my wife Sang. She's become obsessed with your show. Princess!" I call out. "The guys are here."

I lead them into the living room where Kota and Nathan are waiting. The guys introduce themselves and a few moments later, Princess comes in with Owen and Gabriel.

"Whoa," Brett exclaims. "You look ready to blow!"

"Still a few weeks out I'm afraid," Princess giggles. "The joys of twins! Hi, I'm Sang."

"Hey, I'm Brett," they shake hands. "This is Wade. Do you have a general idea of where you want the tank and what you want for it?"

"Yes!" Princess smiles. "I know exactly where I want it."

"Alright," Wade nods. "Well, I guess we'll follow you."

Princess leads them upstairs and into the nursery that Gabe designed. It's gender neutral since Sang wants the sex of the babies to be a surprise. The walls are painted in a full mural outdoor theme with trees and animals, but in pure Gabe fashion, the right wall is still blank. He has no idea what he wants to do with it, and this is where Sang wants to put the tank.

"Ok, so I want the tank to be here, but I was wondering if you could do like a dresser type thing underneath? With like, shelves and doors to put the baby's things. Do you think you can do that?"

"That shouldn't be a problem," Wade tells her.

"Yeah, that's fine," Brett agrees. "The only problem I'm seeing, is since it's on the second floor, we might need to do a bit of construction. And since you want to utilize the space underneath, it's gonna need a remote filtration system. It's definitely doable, but is any of that going to be a problem?"

"I don't think so," Princess frowns and looks to us.

"We built the house ourselves, so everything is reinforced." Kota tells them. "But we should probably get North and Silas in here for the logistics of the construction."

Their eyebrows raise slightly at the mention of our other brothers, but they say nothing about the obvious situation. Sang gets North and Silas on the phone and has them come up from the garage out back. When they get upstairs, they talk logistics with Wade and Brett about the plumbing needed and the construction.

Gabriel's work room is right under the nursery, so they're going to need to use a piece of his room to put in the tanks and filtration. He curses up a slight storm, but calms down when Sang settles down with him in the rocking chair that's in the corner. Again, the tank guys notice, but say nothing. We're used to getting a few raised eyebrows and comments for our situation, but the fact that these guys have said nothing outward about it, shows their professionalism, earning a point in their favor.

"Listen, guys," I speak up. "Money is not an issue. Anything you need to make this happen, is good with us."

"Alright," Brett nods. "Sang, did you have an idea about what kinds of fish you wanted? Salt water? Fresh water?"

"Definitely saltwater," Sang tells them. "I was thinking some angel fish, maybe a few seahorses."

"Seahorses?" Nathan questions. "Is that even possible?"

"It's definitely possible," Wade nods. "They don't get too big, so we can definitely put a few in there."

"That's awesome! Oh, we're a really musical family, so is it possible to put in instruments?" Sang asks.

"What kinds of instruments do you guys play?" Wade asks.

"Well, Victor plays the piano, Owen plays the violin, Gabriel plays the guitar, North plays the drums."

"Oh wow, you guys could form a band right there," Brett laughs.

After working out a few more logistics with Sang, they tell us that they're going to head back to their shop and draw up a rendering of what the tank is going to look like to send to us, and once they get the ok, they'll start their construction. In the meantime, they'll have their crew come out to start constructing where the tank and filtration system is going to go, so that everything is done before the twins arrive. Sang has the biggest smile on her face when they leave and I couldn't be happier.

**Sang's Pov**

"Hey Pookie, what cha doing?" Sean asks me a few days later as I'm trying to relax in the library. He plops down into the seat next to me, drawing my legs up onto his lap. "What's wrong?"

"This construction!" I groan. "I didn't know it was going to be so loud. I can't even think straight."

"Well you're not supposed to be thinking Pookie. You're supposed to be relaxing." He frowns slightly before his eyes lighten and he stands up, dropping my feet to the floor. "Come on, up we go." He reaches for my hands, pulling me up out of my seat.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"To the hospital."

"But you're off today."

"But you need to destress, so we are going to see the babies."

He directs me into my room, where I change out of my sweats and into a sundress big enough for my baby belly, and a pair of flip flops. I get to peek into the nursery while we're leaving the house and see where they're drilling holes into the floor to run the plumbing and filtration into Gabriel's workroom downstairs, and I cringe slightly.

I am soo glad that Meanie's not home right now, he'd be freaking out!

Sean escorts me out to the car and we drive off to the hospital. We run into Dr. Roberts while we're there and we do a quick check up on how the babies are. Everything is as it should be, and they both remind me to keep my stress levels down and to relax as much as possible.

While we're looking at the babies, I get an email from Wade with an attachment for the mock up of the fish tank. It's a trapezoid shape, with the stand and base having doors and shelves for the baby things. I send off my approval and then give them Gabriel's email to coordinate color stains for the base so that Meanie can get some matching side pieces.

A few weeks later, I'm put on bedrest since the twins are pretty much bigger than I am at this point, and I can't even leave my room to see the install. Luke and Gabriel keep me company and entertained, while North, Silas and Nathan oversee the install. From the sound of things, North is doing his normal yelling and trying to tell the workers how to do their jobs. To me, it's funny, but I'm pretty sure they're not too happy about it.

It's a two day install, so after they finish setting up the tank today, they're coming back tomorrow to put in the water and the fish and any finishing touches they need to do. I try to sneak out of my room after they're gone to see how things are coming along, but Owen catches me before I even step foot out of the door. After successfully distracting me with a much needed foot massage, he has North start on dinner and we all relax in my room on my california king bed to eat and watch a movie.

The next day, the guys come back to finish off the tank, and I'm able to view it all via Gabriel's snapchat. He catches videos of them unloading the fish and moving everything into the house. I'm watching his last video, when I hear "let it rip!' echo through the house, right before I see it happening in the video. I'm so excited about seeing the final product of my custom fish tank, that I can barely sit still.

A few hours later, once everything is finished, I'm finally able to get out of bed to go look at the tank, and I am blown away! The inside of the tank has coral in all of our favorite colors, and even has a few hidden hearts that I absolutely love! The colors mesh perfectly and the colorful fish makes everything even better. There's a few Queen Angelfish, a flame angelfish that's a really pretty orange, a Regal Tank like Dory from Finding Nemo, and so many other beautiful fish, and I'm absolutely ecstatic. They even managed to put in a couple seahorses and the instruments I requested. I couldn't be happier.

I'm bouncing in place, with my hands over my mouth and tears running down my face as I look at the amazing work they've done. I'm absolutely amazed, when all of a sudden, it feels like a water balloon just burst in my lower belly, and a rush of water flows down my legs.

"Oh my God," I breath. "Oh my God, Oh my God! Sean!"

"Pookie!?" he rushes over to me. "Is everything alright? What's wrong?"

"I think my water just broke," I whisper.

"Alright," he says calmly. "It's alright. We're prepared for this. North, get the car. Luke, Gabriel, get the bags. Owen, help me get Sang out to the car."

Everything is a whirlwind, as Victor handles everything with the guys from Tanked, and the rest of my boys get me ready to go to the hospital. Sean has Owen ring Dr. Roberts on the way so that they're ready for us, while Luke and Sean are in the back with me, helping me breathe through the contractions.

Dr. Roberts and the nurses are waiting for us outside of the hospital with a wheelchair as soon as we get there. Sean rolls me through the hospital, while Dr. Roberts directs us to my room. North and Silas hold my hands through my contractions, while Gabriel and Nathan freak out in the corner, causing a few unsavory comments to come out of my mouth.

After a few hours, and a near blackout from Gabriel later, the twins have arrived and I'm holding my beautiful baby girls in my arms. His entire experience has been absolutely amazing, and I cannot wait to take my babies out of here and put them in their new room with their amazing aquarium. I am definitely the most luckiest, and thankful woman alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

702K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
329K 10.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
419K 28.4K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...