π•­π–‘π–†π–ˆπ– π•»π–žπ–—π–†π–’π–Žπ–‰π–˜...

By imnyladasme

Highest ranking: #1 allaboutme Uraiah has so many challenges in her life. She's pretty and she's nice. She's... More

Black Pyramids♠️
BP 2
BP 3
BP 4
BP 5
BP 7
BP 8
BP 9
BP 10
BP 11
BP 12
BP 13
BP 14
BP 15
BP 16
BP 17
BP 18
BP 19
BP 20
BP 21
BP 22
BP 23
BP 24
BP 25
BP 26
BP 27

BP 6

1.8K 55 14
By imnyladasme

"Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself." – Alice Walker

Camarion's Pov
Morning 🌅
March 26th

"Mann, Ian bite a big ole' chunk out of it girl. Calm ya tits." I said.

"Noo, you were not suppose to eat any without my permission!" Uraiah whined flopping on the bed.

"Permission? Girl I used my money on yo hungry ass, I can easily get this shit and eat it myself. A nigga was just trying to be nice, now stop pouting befoe' it grows on you." I said.

Uraiah rolled her eyes and looked at the floor, "Mann stop being mad at me. Eatcho' food befoe' it get cold nah." I said pulling at her arm.

I saw her move her arm away and grab onto one of the sausage biscuits. She grabbed the bag and pulled out some strawberry jelly to put it on her biscuit.

I admired her movement while she did this, she sholl was one of a kind. Mann Foreal I wanna get to know her and see what other things I can explore in her life. She's a nice good looking brown skin with a hint of dark, but I liked it because it made her unique.

Moral of the story, she's so beautiful mann.

Shidd I barely know ha and look we arguing like we an old couple. Then we get along good at the times when it's calm. I won't say we meant for eachother because you can never tell the future.

I looked at her lips and guided my eyes all the way down her body. I grabbed one of her pillows and placed it above my dick print. I wonder if I could just go to the car and beat off to one of her Instagram pictures or her contact picture? Goddamn she fine.

Soo fucking sexy mann

I wasn't aware that I said that aloud until I heard her laugh, "Thank you, Camarion." Uraiah smiled biting into one of her hash browns.

"I said that aloud?" I laughed scratching my neck and twisting my lips to the side.

"Yeah, I didn't know you were thinking about me." Uraiah said blushing a little bit covering her mouth.

"Yea, on my moma you be on my mind all the time. I'll be right back tho. I gotta handle something." I said moving the pillow and hanging my hand infront of my dick print purposely.

"Okay." Uraiah said smiling as she watched me get up and walk out the door.

Time to handle this lil nigga.

Uraiah's Pov

I squealed with happiness as he left out of the room, munching on my food. It's kind of good to know that a dude be having you on his mind sometimes. It makes you feel good. Especially with a nigga because nigga's not just gon express they feelings and say "you be on my mind". Complicated ass motherfuckers.

He act like I didn't see that lil hump in his pants while he was walking by and lord did it look big?

Hell yea, Shidd I'll ride that thang. Ain't no use of trying to wait again, my cherry been taken away from me so what's the use of getting a lil sum sum for right now?

I shook my head at myself as I continued to eat, the food was delicious and I ate every single bit. I had the cotton dry throat so I went downstairs and got me some water with a couple of ice cubes in it.

I gulped the clear substance all the way down and started chomping on the ice once I drunk all the water. It had been a couple of minutes since Camarion has been gone. I thought he had went to the bathroom but he wasn't there.

Maybe he was out in his car looking for something he probably dropped. I walked towards the window and pull down the blinds just a little bit seeing his car. I thought something was wrong with the jeep at first as I saw a frustrated expression cross his face. I seemed to be wrong because that turned into more than a frustrated face. This nigga had to be crazy, thinking he can little pleasure himself in my driveway.

I shook my head and laughed, slowly opening the front door and leaving it cracked. I quickly run over to his Jeep and duck down in the front of it. How did he not see me just then? I laughed to myself and sighed, my hypothesis was correct that he was certainly pleasing himself in MY driveway. An evil smirk plastered on to my face as I I started creeping towards the drivers side, making sure to be very quiet as I took hold of the handle.

1..

2..

"3!"

I snatched open the door and laughed, while I heard him let out a fearful scream. I caught a small glimpse of his dick and stopped laughing, my legs started to squeeze together from the imaginary waterfall coming out of me. "Yeaa, shutchu' up didn't it?" Camarion smirked glancing towards his dick and back to me.

I blushed and covered my face, "I'm just going to go back inside, yeah. I think that's best!" I said.

"Nahh, you out hea now. Come ova hea, girl." Camarion said pulling my arm and making my body come towards him.

"Oooh my gosh, Camarion put that away!" I laughed my cheeks hurting from blushing too much as he gave me a seductive facial expression with a smirk. My vagina felt like a straight tsunami just then!

"No, you should've never came out here. So now you gotta touch it." Camarion said holding my hand.

"Wait, What!? Are you crazy?!" I said screeched lowly.

"Nah, I'm intelligent." Camarion said flatly, sarcasm dripping from his lips as he looked at me.

"I don't wanna grab it." I whined trying to pull my hand back.

"Please? I really need your help because if I gotta pee later on and I gotta boner. It's ya ass, now come on girl!" Camarion shouted frustratedly pulling me onto his lap and close the door shut. My eyes widened as I covered my face again and held onto his shoulders when the car seat went back.

Our were inches away and all I did was watch his turn into a smirk, That was not good news at all . I was a little nervous now because I haven't been in the sexual department for a while now. I kind of need a booster or something. "Watchu you scared fa? You said you done did it before, why you can't do me?" Camarion asked with a pout.

"Yes and that's true, but I haven't been sexually interacted with anyways for a couple of months now. So I just need a booster or something." I said shyly.

"I got something just for that." Camarion smirked.

Oh lord..

...
Tuesday Afternoon
5:40 p.m

"Who ever knew that weed helps you feel calm." I laughed lightly, the smoke coming out of my mouth gracefully. We were in his car parked in the back of his house, "God's Plan" played in the background softly as the car continued to get cloudy.

"Yeah it's the shit ain't it." Camarion said.

I nodded and took a hit again, all my thoughts and worries floating away from me quickly.

"Aye, Uraiah?" Camarion said turning towards me.

"Huh?" I said my eyes dropping lowly as I looked at him.

"How do you wash a strainer?" Camarion asked.

I laughed and jerked my head to look at him, "What in the hell. What's 3 plus 10?" I asked.

"5 goddamn. I know it's 5 because look." Camarion said holding up 5 fingers.

"One...two..three, and 5!" Camarion said pointing at his thumb.

"You a genius!" I laughed.

"You know it, but come hea." Camarion said pulling my arm.

I held the blunt and climbed onto his lap, his hands settling on my ass he took the blunt away from me. He did a couple of hits and blew the smoke in my face, my dumb ass sucking it all up and blowing it right back out.

"Oou, I like that." Camarion said gripping my ass.

I bit my lip and held onto his arms for support as she did this again. He smacked it and was able to put his hands into my shorts, which gave him more access to me. I reached to the side of the seat and pulled the lever to make the seat go back. I laughed when I saw Camarion's face turn differently when his head hit the seat.

"Get this off for me." Camarion's said tugging at my shorts. I turned horizontal towards the passenger seat and unbuttoned the shorts. I easily slipped them off and threw them in the back seat.

"Mm, bring that ass hea." Camarion smirked leaning up and starting to kiss on my neck.

I grinded my pussy against his dick print and held onto his neck as he gave me hickies. Camarion held onto me firmly while I did this, smacking my ass Everytime that I slowed down. I gave him a quick sorry and started at my pace before. I could feel his hands brush up against my pussy as she unbuckled his pants and pulled out his dick from his boxers. He leaned back and pulled my panties to the side. His tip rubbed against my honey coated pussy and quickly sl- "AH!"

...

Cliffhanger babesss❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 500 39
Depression and heart break isn't a good combination. Imani found herself dealing with her momma issues and finding herself. Imani was in loved at a p...
Give It Up By Rissa

Teen Fiction

865K 14.2K 22
At school, Hope is known as the baddest girl around. Every girl wanted to be her and every guy wanted to have her. She was bad and she knew it. Nothi...
1.5M 50.1K 41
Being born into the drug infested streets of Miami can be a hand full. Especially when your father is the head leader of the whole drug empire. Most...
581K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...