The Anime Awards!

By haruharuchii

I have no idea if people give credit to the anime characters themselves instead of only the admirable voice a... More

Kakeru Naruse(Orange)
Hiroto Suwa(Orange)
Naho Takamiya(Orange)
Saku Hagita(Orange)
Tamaki Suoh(Ouran Highschool Host club)
Haruhi Fujioka(Ouran Highschool Host Club)
Edward Elric(Fullmetal Alchemist)
Alibaba Saluja(Magi)

Welcome!

89 6 0
By haruharuchii

Zero-chan: *walks onto the quiet stage, the heals of my men's dress shoes echoing in the auditorium as they tap along wood. Turns towards the quiet crowd with a wide smile that went with my black suit and widdens my arms* Friends and enemies. Lovers and awkward triangles. Voice actors and creators of all nationalities. Welcome! To the world's first anime awards!

Crowd: *claps and cheers with whistles in the back*

Zero-chan: I am your hostess-

Tamaki: Ooooh~ is there a host club for women too?!

Haruki: *shout whispers* Be quiet Tamaki-senpai!

Kyoya: Little does he know of a strip club...

Zero-chan: .... *clears throat and smiles again* I am your hostess; Zero-chan. Most of you know me by the "A-Z" on my book covers, meaning Arc-Zero. Today marks the first day in history that anime characters get awards for being themselves; good and bad awards both.

Sebastian: *comes out along the stage pushing a large cart of trophies shapes like a large golden A with his dress shoes clicking as he steps* My lady. *bows and leaves the stage*

Zero-chan: Thank you! *picks up one of the awards to show the crowd* We will do this simply by anime. When I call your name, characters, please come to the stage!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
593K 21.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...