The Forgiven Bionic| Lab Rats...

By caler_jo_hyden

*Book two of Secretly Super, the Lab Rats story* Lab Rat D, but known as Destiny, finds herself intertwined w... More

Destiny
The Rise of Six
Holding out for a Hero
Power Play
The Superhero Code
Need for Speed
Follow the Leader
The List
Coming through in the Clutch
The Intruder
The Rock
Home Sweet Home: Pt.1
Home Sweet Home: Pt.2
Remember
Game of Drones
They Grow Up So Fast
The Attack: Pt.1
The Attack: Pt.2
Season Two โค๏ธ
Shapeshift Sickness
How Long Is Forever?
Going Wonkers
Switched
The Mark
The Wish: Pt.1
The Wish: Pt.2
Memory Lost
The Ghost
Quake Exposed
Inevitable
Choices
A Brave New World
Season 3
Date with Destiny
Inhumans: Pt.1
Inhumans: Pt.2
The Puppet Master
O Brother of Mine
Surprise Birthday Party
You'll Be Okay
Come Back To Us
The End
Epilogue
Last Author's Note
Epigraph by Lab Rat D

The Prophesy

1.4K 43 10
By caler_jo_hyden

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Nineteen years ago, in another world known as the Malachite Realm, a small, baby girl was being born out of true love and was destined of great things, whether it being good or bad. This baby was the princess from Aerofexus in this realm and was gifted with great power. And this is her story...

King David rode on his grayish-white stallion quickly, his red cloak flying behind him in the wind. He had just heard news that his wife, the Queen, was now in labor with their daughter, their firstborn. He sped up even faster, holding onto the reins even tighter.

He approached their castle and slowed down, hopping off of his horse and rushed inside of his home and continued to run down the halls and up the stone stairwell; David stopped in the doorway of the large bedroom and noticed his wife holding a baby wrapped in a white blanket in her arms.

"She's beautiful, Liz." David murmured while approaching the two and looked at the newborn. Elizabeth smiled fondly and softly replied, "She's perfect." She handed their daughter over to the new father as he now held her in his arms, one hand on the back of the baby's head. Elated tears formed in his eyes as he lightly laughed.

The baby opened her brown eyes and looked at her father, a big smile formed on her face as she let out a little coo. A cloaked man stepped into the room but only stopped at the doorway, speaking up, "What a precious princess she is already." The new parents looked up from their daughter and over at the man as he removed his hood.

"Oh, Philip, come see your niece, brother." Elizabeth commented as Philip nodded and moved over to them. David carefully handed his daughter over to his brother-in law as Philip now held the small child in his arms.

"She is beautiful... I can already tell that she's destined for great things." Philip spoke up as he brushed his fingers lightly across his niece's cheek. He smiled up at Elizabeth and David who smiled also.

"That's what we should name her, David." Elizabeth commented, looking over at her husband and held his hand in hers, "We should name her Destiny."

"It's a beautiful name for our beautiful daughter. I love it." David replied, taking his daughter back and now held her in his arms again, one hand on the back of her head comfortingly, "Our Princess Destiny."

I let out a stifled, frustrated scream and continue to hit the punching bag in the training room; It was just me in the room. The team was still too busy discussing on what our next move was going to be, discussing on how to help me or if they can even help at all.

That's what they are doing wrong. If they want to do something, they could just stop talking about whatever that sigil means. They could stop talking about my uncle and just move on from it, just let it go. I just want it to all be over, so that we can move on with our lives.

I hate how useless and powerless I feel right now, like I can't stop what's about to come- whatever that may be.

I continue to slam my fists into the punching bag; The punching bag then ripped off its hook, crashing onto the floor while the sand from the inside of it spiraled out, like a dam breaking and the water escaping out of it. My breaths heave my chest up and down, uneven yet not entirely. Sweat beaded my forehead and dripped down my spine and arms.

I look over at the destroyed punching bag on the floor and move my hands over my knees, now hunched over as I catch my breath. My bare knuckles were now cut and bleeding because I didn't bother wrapping them before I started punching the punching bag.

An unsettling, cold feeling overwhelmed me then as he spoke through my mind telepathically again, Have you figured out that message yet, Destiny? If I was you, I would, because it's about what your destiny is- no pun intended. The feeling left me then as he finished speaking.

I scream out in frustration, this time not stifled back, and clench my fists tightly as the whole building began to tremble violently; I unclench my fists and move my shaky hands over my mouth and then over the sides of my head, the loud buzzing inside of my head intensifying. The lights in the training room then exploded, sparks raining down on me.

I heard footsteps running down the hall and towards the training room that I was in as I quickly open up a portal to my realm and stepped onto the other side. The portal closed on their side as I land at the front gate to my world. I glance down at my palm where the slightly faded sigil was still burned into my skin and then super speed to my castle and inside of it.

Destiny, in a silky satin, white onesie, who is now six months, was currently laying on her back while playing with a stuffed lamb in her hands above her in her crib in a also white nursery. A hooded man then moved over to her crib and hovered over it, looking down at the baby. "Hello, dear niece. Your destiny will be fulfilled, the prophesy will be fulfilled." He murmured, picking her up in his arms, cradling her close to him.

The six month old looked in the silvery eyes of her uncle as he wrapped her up in her blanket comfortingly. "But in order for you to succeed, you must travel to another world, away from your home. You are going to be powerful, my innocent niece, very strong when you get older." He continued in a bit of a hushed tone.

He disappeared out of the castle and reappeared at the front entrance of Aerofexus, a now sleeping baby in his arms. Philip opened a portal and stepped through, landing on the other side. He closed the portal behind him and found a man waiting for him. "Victor, you know where to take her. Deliver with care. She's important to the future."

Before handing over baby Destiny, Philip place a folded note inside of her blanket and then handed her over to her other uncle, Victor Krane. "Yes, I know of her importance and I know the plan. Until then." Victor commented, now holding the still sleeping six month old.

"Until then, Victor." Philip opened up a portal again and stepped through, leaving his niece in the hands of her other uncle. Victor then walked to a building called Davenport Industries and dropped her off with the note still intact.

Back in Aerofexus, Elizabeth and David went to check on their daughter, but only to find that she was now missing, gone. "My little Princess, I will find you. I will always find you..."

I wander into the weapons room inside of the castle just as something inside of the room was drawing me to it; I walk among the many aisles of different artifacts, weapons, and then stop when the feeling grew even more. There in front of me was a sleek, red stick-like cylinder that had a glass-like, dark green gem on top of it. I pick it up carefully and realize that it was a wand just as a bunch of images flashed inside of my head and I fall to my knees.

"Born out of true love and was destined of great things, whether it being good or bad. This baby is the princess from Aerofexus in this realm and was gifted with great power." I gasp out and then was sucked into another memory. "She will bring nothing but destruction amongst us, death will be by her side always. She will be known as the Destroyer of All Realms." Then another memory occurred. "The prophesy clearly states that this child can either end the world or begin a new one but at a huge sacrifice. Thus, she will forever be known as the Destroyer."

I roll onto my back from my side and just lay there on the floor, breathless. Tears pricked at my eyes as I relive the memories. "Everything that has happened to us is because of you, Des- You got your family killed and you'll probably just let us down, too." I squeeze my eyes shut tightly, trying to block out all of the bad memories. 

"Death seems to follow you... You get your family killed or hurt." I really scream this time, releasing every bit of my built up anger and frustrations and anxieties inside of me, the room starting to tremble but then stopped once I stopped screaming.

I reopen my eyes and lift my hands up above my face and look at the wand in both of my hands, noticing a note taped around the base. I untaped it and open the note, reading it silently,

Our beloved Princess,

If you are reading this, then you found the wand. We had it made for you because we knew of the powerful magic inside of you. You'll come to realize this, too. Use this wand whenever you use your magic because it helps channel that energy and focus it. Your father and I love you so much, Destiny. Whenever the time comes, you'll have to make a difficult choice in the future, just know whatever you choose, we are always proud of you. You are our daughter, nothing will change that. You are our true love. Always keep fighting, baby. Never stop.

Love, Mom and Dad.

"Cool, a wand." I sniffle a little, grinning, and fold the note back up and slid it in my pocket after sitting up off of the floor and then stood back up. I twirl the wand in my hand and then wave it in a small 360 degree circle, the gem at the top of the wand lighting up in multiple colors. I had memorized a couple of spells from the spell book I had found here.

"From East to West, this spell's no jest, wherever we roam, send Destiny back home." I say the spell while finishing moving my wand, thinking of Earth and the penthouse, and then teleported and reappeared in the training room back in the penthouse.

I halfway run out of the room and down the hall, stopping around the corner to find the team sitting around the dining room table, talking about how to find me. "I wasn't even gone that long and you guys missed me already." I remark, making everyone stand up and rush over to me.

"Why'd you leave?" Bree asked.

"Where did you go anyway?" Oliver also asked.

"You went to your home, didn't you?" Skylar inquired.

I nod, letting out, "Yeah, yeah, I did. I went to find answers of my own. Every one of you was so caught up in finding the answer to this-" I show them them sigil on my palm but then put it down and continue, "That I-"

"Ran. Again." Bree murmured where only I heard what she had said, looking down at the floor, her arms folded across her chest.

"And, honestly, looking into this... It's nothing but trouble. So, please, all of you, just stop looking into it." I comment, "Before you get hurt. I can't have you guys getting hurt. You're my family and I can't lose you too." I look at each one of them. "Promise me."

"Des, what did you find out? If it concerns you-" Kaz started as I quietly cut him off, looking down at the floor, "Then it concerns me. Please, just promise me."

"Des, just tell us. Whatever it is, let us help you." Chase replied as Skylar nodded and added, "We're a team. We can handle anything."

"You guys might see me differently if I tell you this..." I start.

"It's better hearing from you than hearing it from someone else." Oliver commented.

"Whatever it is, we're not gonna see you any different. You're part of the team and my sister and our best friend." Justin spoke up also in agreement with the rest of the team. 

I gesture for everyone to sit down on the couch as they did while I take a deep breath and then tell them of my fate, of the prophesy, of everything that I had found out and pieced together.

***

"So, you have magic and now also a wand like in fairytales?" Oliver repeated while he, Kaz, Skylar, and I sat on the couch in the living room, just hanging out.

I pull out my wand from my boot and show them. "Yeah, because I am from a magical realm." I reply as if it was obvious.

"Then demonstrate, do a spell." Kaz commented just as Bree walked into the room.

I grin deviously and nod, saying, "Okay." I move my wand as the gem glowed the different colors while I say the spell directed towards Bree, "From your chin to your toes, an elephant trunk grows." Bree's nose then transformed to an elephant trunk. They then laughed as did I while she glared at us.

"Des! Change my nose back!" Bree pouted. I hop up from my seat and reply, "You'll have to catch me first!" I then begin to run out of the room and down to mission command as Bree immediately followed after me while I laugh.

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 155 16
Harper, now bionic, needs to learn to control her new abilities as a student at the bionic academy, she will count on the help of the entire team to...
4K 120 17
After Mr Davenport decides the team has to split up, Bree, Chase and Harper are sent on a new mission with a new team named Elite Force. Joining forc...
49.3K 1.1K 16
" ฮน'ะผ no longer ั•ฯ…rprฮนั•ed anyะผore" ะฝe ั•ะฝooฤธ ะฝฮนั• ะฝead. "yoฯ… need ั‚o ั•ั‚op pฯ…ั•ะฝฮนng yoฯ…rั•elา“ away า“roะผ people" โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š...
68.6K 1.9K 23
"๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐—ผ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐—ผ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ." A near-death experience ends with...