You Want Me. {Will never get...

By whatsmyusername17

Brook is in love with her bestfriend Noah. Noah is a player and enjoys sex or really anything that has to do... More

You Want Me.
You Want Me - Two.
You Want Me - Three.
You Want Me - Four
You Want Me - Five.
You Want Me - Six
You Want Me - Seven
You Want Me - Eight
You Want Me - Nine
You Want Me. - Ten
You Want Me - Eleven
You Want Me - Twelve
You Want Me - Thirteen
You Want Me - Fourteen
You Want Me - Fifteen
You Want Me - Seventeen
You Want Me - Eighteen (Final Chapter)
You Want Me - Epilogue

You Want Me - Sixteen

26.5K 313 26
By whatsmyusername17

Chapter 16

I woke up the next morning the sun shining through the window. I groaned and rolled over to find Noah sleeping beside me.

I reached out my fingers and brushed his hair out of his eyes. He stirred in his sleep before he opened my eyes.

"Good morning beautiful," he said smiling at me. 

"Morning." I sat up, grabbed Noahs shirt and put it on. 

"Have i ever told you that you look sexy as ever in my clothing?" He smirked. I laughed and got out of bed. 

"Maybe once or twice. You coming?" Noah got out of the bed and walked towards me. I licked my lips as i took in his glorious body. Boxers low on his hips, well defined six pack, sloppy hair. He was sexy. 

"Have i ever told you that you're sexy as ever without clothing on?" I winked. He laughed before scooping me up in his arms and kissed me on the lips. 

"Come on baby cakes time for breaky," He said in a super deep tone. I burst out laughing, just like the good old days. 

"I love your smile," he said as we walked down to the kitchen. I blushed something that gas become natural for me.

Noah and i have come a long way. Hes finally himself, the way he was before high school. He was sweet, caring, genital everything that i wanted him to be.

"So what are we doing today?" Noah asked.  

"Well considering we haven't had a movie night in like four months. Why don't we have a movie day? Invite everyone over, they can bring whatever movies they want."  

"Sounds like fun baby lets shower then call them."  

"I don't have clothes though," i said. 

"Sweetness you always have cloths here. Like i said you look sexy in mine," he winked pulling me to the bathroom.

He went back into his room to get me a t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants. I wasn't quiet sure where my courage came from but i began to strip.

"Here's your-" he walked in,stopping mid sentence. 

"Care to join me?" My voice came out husky. 

"Brook...i,ah," he stumbled over his words as his eyes traveled over my body. I stepped towards him my hands reaching out and pulling at the bottom of his shirt. I trailed kisses along the base of his jaw. 

"Please join me. I need help washing my back." I whispered in his ear nibbling it as i did so. He groaned. 

"Hoe could i not say no." He lifted up his arms allowing me to pull his shirt off. He pushed me back against the edge of the tub. He reached over and turned the shower on. I trailed my hands down his chest pulling down his boxers as my hands trailed down further.

He stepped out of his boxers and lifted me up in his arms. I could feel his erection against my entrance. I moaned wanting all of him right then and there. His lips pressed against mine as he stepped into the shower. 

"Oh god Brook!" He groaned as my fingers knotted into his hair. He pushed me against the shower wall. His hands traveled down my body stopping just at my throbbing pussy. 

"Please!" I begged wanting him to touch me. 

"Please what sweetness?" His voice came out think with need. 

"Touch me!" I groaned. My groan turned into a moan as he pushed fingers inside me and rubbed his thumb against my clit. I moaned as he worked his fingers faster inside me.  

"Noah!" The tingling sensation built up in the pit of my stomach. 

"Say it again baby. Say my name," he groaned. 

"Mhm Noah, faster." I panted. Doing as he was told he worked his fingers faster.  

"Come for me sweetness," he bit and sucked on my breast causing me to arch closer to him. I dug my fingernails into his shoulders as my orgasm took over my body. He pulled his fingers out of me and locked my juice's from his fingers. 

"As sweet as i thought," he said before pressing his lips lightly against mine. "Now, shall we wash up?"

-----

************

Noah and I seemed to be getting along mush better as time went on. I was too the point where I wanted to make to official with him. A part of me new that he did too but I think he was scared, he had never had a girlfriend before.

"Hey Sweetness," Noah walked into my house sitting down on the couch beside me. "Hey babe," I leaned into his side as I continued to watch Proof of Body.

"So I wanted to ask you something,"

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"Well I....I um," he fumbled over his words. "I wanted to ask if you would officially be mine."

i gasped in shock, "Like be your girlfriend official?"

"Yeah girlfriend offIcial."

"Yes!" I squealed wrapng my arms around his neck and pressing my lips to his. "I've been waiting for you to ask me that for so long now." I smiled kissing his lips again.

"I've been wanting to ask you for a while now. I just haven't had the big enough balls to do it,"

"Oh trust me babe you're balls are big enough," I winked. "They have to match the length don't they?" he smirked.

"Yes they do, and they match it perfectly," I ran my hand up his leg slowly getting closer to the tent that had formed in his pants.

"I think someone wants to come out and play," I whispered in his ear sucking on the lobe.

He groaned, "Brook baby you have know idea what you do to me."

"Oh baby I think I do. It's you who doesn't know what you do to me." I kissed down his neck, "so Ill have to show you."

"Brook..." Noah's voice came out thick.

"Shh, just let me play." I ran my hands under his shirt pulling it up and off of him. "Let's take this to my room shall we?"

I was glad Syd and her family had to go away and see her grandma for the weekend. If they were here Ide be in shit.

Noah stood up with me in his arms and walked up stairs. Every step he took his erected cock would brush against my crore causing me to moan in pleasure. "Noah I want you. I want you so bad." I moaned as he pressed me against the wall kissing and sucking down my neck.

"Shh not yet baby, let me feel you and taste you first."

When those words escaped his mouth I felt my aching core soak with my juices. He ran his hands under my shirt and pulled it off me. I wasnt wearing a bar, his eyes traveled down my chest taking in my large and perky breasts. "God Brook you're so beautiful." he groaned moving his hands up my hips and to my breasts. I moaned when his cool hands touched my breasts. I arched myself closer to him wanting to feel more.

"Noah," I breathed. His hands left my chest and my breasts now became the attention of his mouth. His teeth nipped and his mouth sucked on my nipple as his hands pulled down my shorts.

I was left standing before him completely naked. I could feel my come running down the inside of my legs. His fingers pulled apart my folds and massaged against my clit. I gasped in pleasure, wanted to feel more I arched my hips closer to his hand. As if knowing want I wanted he thrust his fingers inside my enterence. I gasped in pleasure and he thrust his fingers inside me faster and faster.

I could feel the tighting sensations in my stomach. I know my orgasm was close I needed the release. "I'm so close, faster please!" I begged. Hearing my plee he worked his hand faster inside me, the sensations bust and I cried Noah's name as my orgasm burst around his fingers.

Leaning my head against his chest i felt him pull his fingers out of my core. I watched him as he brought his fingers to his mouth licking off my juices. "You taste as good as you smell. Sweet like honey," he said his voice came out thick.

"Thanks boyfriend." I smiled before resting my head back against his chest. He picked me up and layed down on the bed beside me. I snuggled closer to him before we drifted off into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------

There's part two. Hope you liked it. Comment vote and fan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 378 31
A 18 year old girl that goes to brook high school. She lives in Los Angles,California with her mom and brother. Her dad had passed away 2 years ago f...
185K 4.2K 21
Bailey and Noah have this arrangement. They can sleep together as much as they want, but they never stay for the morning after. But what happens when...
249K 8.5K 30
Rosie isn't your typical girly girl. She's just one of the guys. Her bestfriend, Cameron has been her friend since kindergarten. They do everything t...
88.8K 4.5K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...