Volume [1]- Endlessly In Love...

Door SilentNiaAngel

Claiming Her Love.... Jacob is a well known Author. In Connecticut and the world. He had everything for his c... Meer

♣Jasmine & Jacob|Prologue
♣Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 1
♣Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 2
♣Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 3
♣Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 4
♣Jasmine & Jacob|chapter 5
♣Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 6
♣Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 7
Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 8
Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 9
Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 10|Part 1
Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 10|Part 2
Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 11
Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 11|Part 2
Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 12
Jasmine & Jacob| Chapter 13
Jasmine & Jacob | Chapter 14
Jasmine & Jacob | Chapter 16
Jasmine & Jacob | Chapter Seventeen
Jasmine & Jacob Chapter 19
Jasmine & Jacob Chapter 20
The Book Interview

Jasmine & Jacob Chapter 18

2.6K 28 2
Door SilentNiaAngel

                                                           Chapter Eighteen

                            _____________________________________

I was seated on the sofa when Jacob walked. I try my best to avoid him all week since I thought that I was giving him a lesson. Kayla keep petting me to give a listening hears and talk to him. So I finally gave in and here I am preparing to hear how sorry he is and crap.

He came and sat beside me and I moved away and he came closer to me and as I was about to move again he pull me across his lap and held onto my waist tightly.

“Listen Jasmine, I’m very sorry  for what happen, I was just being a fool not listening to you or even taking the time to do so and I’m very sorry for everything” he said

“Jacob can you let me go” I said

“No I want us to talk facing each other” he said turning my face to him.

“I’m sorry; I want us to cut this crap between us this is not us”

“I want us to be happy, were not the fighting type and I hate when you’re not talking to me it burns my heart” he said as he place a kiss on my breast.

“So I guess you learn your lesson”

“So you were teasing me all along” he asked

“Yea, you deserve it”

“But Jasmine I was pretty angry if it wasn’t for my mother and father I wouldn’t know the truth and plus I miss you dearly”

“Plus I got super angry when you broke my antiques, I didn’t know you still break things” he said smiling at her.

“I want you Jasmine; I love you and please forgive me”

“Alright I forgive you, Kayla told me the rest, but next time it won’t be that easy because you’re stupid when you’re an ass” she said

“Please don’t call me that again” he said

“Why… let’s forget it “he said as he covered my lips

“I’ve been dying for you all week” he said against my lips. As I pull him in closer to me knowing how much I wanted him too.

Our tongues started to talk control as he slowly loft my blouse and took off as he took my nipple that was peeping out of bra in his mouth, I moan quietly as he continue to suck and wet my nipple into pleasure and play with the other one.

Then he came up and suck on the soft part in my neck and got hold of his t-shirt and run my hands down his chest as I push him down on the sofa and he pull my bra off and kiss the empty spot between my breast down to navel.

When my cell phone rang. Jacob came up back to my face and started to kiss.

“We can call them back later” he said sounding sexy and tempting.

My cell phone rang again and I pull away from Jacob and flip my phone open to hear a lot of screaming noises.

“Kayla! What’s going on?” I said trying to come of Jacobs’s laps but he held onto me tightly and hit him hard on the arm and he losing his grip a bit.

“We can’t find Sabrina, We left her in the car with Kamala with Paul and he saw an old friend and he heard Kamala crying and when he ran back he notice that Sabrina wasn’t there” said Kayla speaking fast.

“What!” I shriek

“What you mean you guys can’t find Sabrina” same time Jacob grab the phone from me and I got pacing the floor back and forth. I quickly pull on my blouse that Jacob strips from me earlier.

I took Jacob’s shirt and pull him up and out the door I pulled him.

“Shit” I said as I ran back in the house angry. I grab the key of the counter and ran back out and jump in the car.

“Whoa Jasmine slow down” he yelled as He continue to speak on the phone

“Get off the damn phone and call the police I barked at him”

“They already did”. He said as he hangs up. As I turn onto the highway and got stuck in the traffic. I started to press the horn very loudly when Jacob grab my arm.

“Calm down Jasmine we will find her” he said rubbing down my arms and kiss my shoulder.

“It’s Merdic, I know it’s him”

“Don’t start accusing Jas” he said still kissing my shoulder

“He’s the only one that has something against me and he won’t stop until he gets hold on my money”

“Jasmine breathe” he said

“I want you to drop me off at your apartment to take a look around to if they are there” he said

“Jacob no, I don’t want to lose you either”

“You won’t, I promise I’m just going to go to look if they are around and take a taxi and meet you back at home” he said as I turn on the road to my apartment.

I watch as he got out of the car and came around my side.

“It’s ok, Just be calm” he said as he took mouth into one beautiful kiss. After he pulls away I smiled at him.

“See you in a minute” I said smiling and drove off.

I slowly walk up the apartment door. I knock on the door and it slide open. I walked in cautiously keeping my guard up with my cell phone in my hand. The place was a mess, this was not Jasmine, Jasmine was not so untidy, and she likes to keep a few things in order.

A strong scent of woman cologne hit my nose, it was very strong. It was a musky cotton scent. It filled the living area strongly. I walk towards the scent which was leading me into a bedroom. I heard like a child was screaming for help. I quickly walk into the room.

“Sabrina!” I said quickly walking over the closet

“Mommy, Mommy” she screamed again before I could walk into near to the closet I was hit in the head from behind.

An hour later I woke up to find myself tied to a post. The place was dark I couldn’t see where I was until a bright light was shine into my face letting me blink my eyes a couple times.

“So we meet again lover boy” said a familiar voice. Jasmine was right it was Merdic.

“What do you want with them?” I yelled at them

“That has nothing to do with you” he said

“Anything that as to do with Jasmine is my business too” I said as he hit me in the mouth.

“Honey the child is a rot “said a lady walking in pulling crying Sabrina towards them.

“Mommy” she said as soon the woman let her go and she ran to my legs grabbing them tightly.

“Its ok sweetheart” I said as I stare at Sabrina climbing on my legs.

“Oh so sweet” he said pulling Sabrina away from me letting her fall on the floor as she screamed out.

“He’s not answering” I said pacing the floor

“Jasmine calm down” said Kayla

“I can’t what if he got him too” I said with tear sin my eyes. Same time my cell phone rang

“Jacob”

“Hello sweetheart, you bitch where is Sabrina I yell in the phone”

“If you want to see your lover boy and that little kid alive bring the exchequer of the million dollars and you to the Dispatch warehouse” he said and hangs up

“That bitch” I said as I throw the phone against the wall.

“Jasmine what happen?” asked Kayla as Mr. Duncan and police ran in.

“He got them and said if I want to see them alive I should bring the check and myself alone” I said quickly

“Jasmine calm down” said Mr. Duncan as I pace the floor.

“What I’m I going to do?” I asked

“Don’t worry, where going to help you” he said.

“Did he say where you must meet him?” he asked

“The Dispatch warehouse” I said quickly.

“Ok’ let’s go he said as everyone followed behind.

                            _______________________________________________

As soon as the wire me up and hand me a sheet of paper that was fake bank check. I walk up to the lonely path towards the warehouse. The place was creepy. The trees were tall and full of limbs instead of leaves. The place that this creepy vampire look and birds where chipping loudly pretty annoying.

I slowly walk up to the door when it was swing wide open and I was pulled inside.

“You made it” he said kneeling me into the wall.

“You thought you would get away without a fight” he said squeezing my throat I grasp for air.

“Check is the check” he asked gruffly against my ears.

I stumble with my lose arm to take the piece of paper out of my back pocket when he pull it out my hand and kiss”

“You a good girl but not a good wife he said as he hit me sending me to the floor I was about to get up when he came over me. Kissing me at that point I manage to kick him in the balls and he hit me again. Same time I heard Sabrina called out. I ran towards the room when I was pulled back by my hair onto the floor

“You all won’t make it alive” He said

“We will” I said as I manage to fist him in the mouth with my right lose arm. And got up kicking him in the gut and ran off to open the door. Then I heard a

“Click!” sound. He got a gun.

“Don’t move” he said as he came closer to me pointing the gun to my head.

My heart started to pump really fast making my breath quicken and sweat running down my face. He slowly walks to my side and grab my neck while holding the gun on my head side as he pull me inside.

The same time I heard Sabrina crying.

“Honey what are you doing, you promise you won’t hurt anyone” said a familiar voice

“Shut the hell up” he barked at the voice

My heart jump When I heard the door open and with the little light I saw Sabrina in Merdic hand with a gun in his hand place at the side of her head.

I try to pull myself lose but I could I was tied from head to foot. I try to pull my hands out of the ropes when I felt they went slack. And someone told me to

”Shh” I’m helping you said the familiar voice

“It’s me Keisha” she said pulling my dropping the knife on my leg. I had no time to question her when the love of my life, life was at stakes. I manage to pull the ropes from around my feet. And lean up back on the post and he walk over to us.

“Oh so love is in the air, it would be such a beauty to watch you both die together in love” he said pushing Jasmine on me.

“Jacob” she said before Merdic pull her off me and push her on the floor.

“You will be first” he said pointing the gun towards Sabrina who ran towards Sabrina having no clue what’s going on.

“Daddy don’t shoot her, she’s just a kid” said Keisha

“Shut up” he shouted at her.

As He click the gun once again the same time I hit him in the wrist then the gun flying to the floor and him into the wall. I he got up pulling another gun out of his back and pointed it at me.

“Honey please don’t do this, let’s go you got the check” said the woman when Merdic push her off sending her to the floor.

Before Merdic could move he was hit in the head sending the trigger off that hit me against my arm and I winced in pain. Same time the police came running in and Jasmine over me as I fell to the floor.

“Jacob baby please don’t go” she said crying

“I love you” I said hugging Sabrina and holding onto his arm.

“I love you too” he said as I hug him squeezing Sabrina a little.

 "Mommy" she said fighting to com eup in my lap.

                   _______________________________________________________

             The Final Chapter is coming up in aminute with a "Massive interview about my book"

        __________________________________________________________________

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...