All The Shit I Hate Revolves...

By ddeancas

Hai ! This is a book of me ranting, telling jokes and adding in shitpost memes along the way (^0^) EXPLICIT... More

Hello Everybody!
MEMES ON TUMBLR :/D
SOME MORE BULLSHIT^-^
MERKiplier
.... so
Some Inspiration (Part one )
Some Inspiration (Part two )
Some Inspiration (Part three)
Briplier Makes : Art !
Briplier Makes : Art 2!!
Fml
My Icons

Welp.

28 1 0
By ddeancas

     [ This chapter will contain talk of mental health   and swearing if that bothers you I suggest you move tf along ]

My birthday is coming up , and I've never really been much about it , hell I hate attention . Also I hate people buying me things .
    But I've never had very good birthdays anyways , so I don't have much to compare it too . But this year something is really bothering me about . and I can't pinpoint it exactly.  So I thought I'd explain it as best I can .
         Family Issues
    You can probably already guess that I have those , I mean every family has those . But my problem with them is 1 - I don't want them spending alotta money on me, given I have no way to return the favor when their birthdays swing around . 2 - They are Smothering . I mean that in the nicest way possible , they're just too much . And I don't just mean that in the hovering type of way , I mean it in every aspect of my life they : ask to many questions , excessively ask me if I'm okay , constantly try to make me eat, relentlessly complain about me never leaving my room , and tell me they love me over and over and not at different times either , they'll say" I love you " and I'll say "I  love you " and they say it back and forth with me till I start to get annoyed . 3 - They're so full of drama even Twitter has less than them . They can turn literally anything into a problem .
4- Finally,  they skitz out too much , especially my mom . They all could smoke alittle weed , cause Goddamn they need it . Like bad . The smallest things piss them off.  And I'm about ready to get them all in one place and just feed them pot brownies .
    My Own Pride
   Another reason is my own mind ; It won't let me figure out a solution without throwing another problem in my face . And for christ's sake I just wanna get through the day ! But having this much anxiety makes it nearly impossible. 
         Fear
   Most of all in afraid of waking up on that day . Not that I wanna die . But its going to be extremely hard.  1 - I don't have alotta of friend so my brains going to constantly remind me of that . 2 - I dread the stress that comes with thanking people . I don't know how to take complements or gifts ,or even something as some as "Happy Birthday. " . 3- Not alot of money . My mom works 2 jobs and she stills struggles to support us . And I know it's my fault . We would be going to free public school . But in March of this year I attempted killing myself . and she took me out and my little sister . So I feel bad for expecting anything at all , I don't deserve it. 4- I crave love . Not in a greedy way , but in a lonely way . I crave to be held and hugged and cuddled and all that jazz. But everyday is just a constant reminder that I don't have that . So I feel like shit on a regular day and even shittier on a important day . So I don't feel like waking up that day . And again not meaning I wanna die . I just wanna sleep through the day and skip all the bullshit .

     That's all that's been really been bothering me lately , other than a few personal things ...
   I don't know how to end this chapter . So I guess I'll just end it by saying , You have no idea how much every little nice thing means to me . Thank you for reading and liking if you are . Thank you for all the support.
    And with that , I will see you in the next chapter ,
                                    Buh-Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
29.8K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
260K 39.7K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး