Optimus Prime Love Story (Tra...

By Midnight_433334

In this story, a young woman named Scarlett Taylor sees how moving in with her best friend, Sam Witwicky, wil... More

READ PLEASE
OC Information
Chapter 1 My Life with Sam Witwicky
Chapter 2 Sam's Project
Chapter 3 Sam New Car
Chapter 4 Lake Party
Chapter 5 Alien Robots
Chapter 6 Meeting Bumblebee & My Back Story
Chapter 7 Autobots
Chapter 8 Looking For The Glasses
Chapter 9 Captured
Chapter 10 A Get Away
Chapter 11 Getting Into Trouble
Chapter 12 I Love You
Chapter 13 The Fight Begins
Chapter 14 I Am Alive?

Chapter 15 Party

11.3K 171 115
By Midnight_433334

Scarlett POV

*One Week Later*

One week has passed since the fight in Mission City. It was relief when they fixed Bee's legs. And the Autobots were granted their own base by the government. It was also nice knowing that they threw Megatron's body into the sea to get rid of him for good. At the moment, Sam, Mickey, the Autobots, and I were currently sitting on a grassy cliff, enjoying the sunset.

I was thinking on what happened just a week ago. I met my real parents and discovered that I am actually a Cybertronian. I fell in love with the leader of the Autobots when I first met them. We defeated the Decepticons in battle. To be honest, that day was insane, but it helped me find the real me and the love of my life. I turned to face Jazz, who had Mikaela and Sam in a whole make out session on the hood.

"Oh, poor him" I muttered.

"Love?" Optimus' voice came through the radio. I was enjoying the peace and quiet while sitting on Optimus' hood.

To which I said, "Hmm, yeah?"

"I've noticed how silent you've been. What's on your mind?" He questioned.

"I was thinking over everything that happened the week before. It was because of that day that it helped me find my real self, get to know my parents, meet incredible new friends, and meet the love of my life" I said, "Optimus, I love you." I was then spun around and felt something soft on my lips.

After a moment of shock, I realized that Optimus was kissing me. I was instantly flipped over, and I shrieked as he landed on top of me, luckily still on his hood. He kept kissing me without breaking eye contact.

Just the act of him kissing me sent numerous waves of butterflies, fireworks, and joy shooting through my body. I can't even begin to express how happy I am. Here, kissing the love of my life at this gorgeous sunset with my favorite people and mechs. My favorite mech, the one and only one that I love. Never have I felt happier. Optimus gently pulled away, holding me about the waist and whispering in my ear.

"I love you too, Midnight Prime" He said.

I put a small kiss on his lips. He smiled and kissed me once more. He bit my lip and stuck his tongue in my mouth, turning what had been tender, sweet, and passionate into something much hotter and more hungrily. As it turned out, Mikaela and Sam were just as good as us. Our kiss developed into a passionate makeout.

"Aw, come on guys get a room!!" Ironhide growled, obviously irritated by the scenario we were staging. After parting ways, we simply exchange glances.

"Quit it, you're just jealous that you don't have a mate" Bee told Ironhide.

"Hey, shut up, you don't have one either" Ironhide told Bee.

I laughed at the small fight that they were having. In order for Optimus to transform, I slip down to the grass. I also transformed into my Cybertronian form and while Optimus sent a message to the Autobots that are still in orbit, I stood by his side on the edge of the cliff.

"With the All Spark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate had yielded its reward, a new world to call home. We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage. And though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime and I send this message with my Sparkmate Midnight Prime daughter of Primus himself to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We are waiting"

*A Week Later*

Two weeks have passed since the fight. At my parent's house, I was hosting a party. I invited the Autobots over for a party in the backyard beside the swimming pool. Will's squad was also invited. Mikaela and Sam were also coming. It will be lots of fun. Sighing, I made my way to my old room. Indeed, I failed to mention how large my house is. I checked my big closet to find a set of clothes to change. Choosing a few items from his closet proved to be difficult because it is almost as big as my room. In the back of the home, where we are enjoying the food and the games, I had three sizable pools. I also had two enormous living rooms and two immense gardens where I could hang out. Not including my own room, I had about ten rooms in my house with private bathrooms. Compared to the other bathrooms, mine was unique. In addition, I had an airplanes hanger full of jets and planes, as well as a garage full of vehicles.

In addition, they were going to stay and sleep in a room that I own as part of a sleepover. 

Tell me if I don't live in a big house, because I certainly do. After changing out of my clothing, I headed to the kitchen to prepare some lunch.

I heard my butler, who keeps the home running, say, "Hello, lady Scarlett." George is his name. He is in charge of the companies since I'm not very good at operating them, so he helps out and also takes care of keeping the house tidy.

"Hello, George" I said to him, "Just call me Scarlett, okay?" He nodded.

"Let's get the food ready" I said and we got to work cooking the meal for the guests.

Our meal and everything else are finished. I make the decision to take a stroll around the expansive garden as the men won't be arriving until later.

Snow came running to me the moment I called her. I didn't want to go anywhere without her, so I brought her along. I took slow walks around the garden then sat down on one of the garden benches and closed my eyes. A few minutes pass and that's when I felt a hug from behind. Grinning, I spun around and wrapped my arms around the person's neck. I opened my eyes and the guy of my dreams stood there.

"Well, hello, Mr. Sexy Man" I teased him. He grinned.

"Hello, beautiful" He replied back and planted a quick peck on my lips. He brought me closer to his chest by surrounding my body with his hands.

"What time you guys came?" I asked.

"Just a minute ago" He answered. I nodded.

"Well, let's go then and start this party" I said and I began dragging him toward my house. As soon as we entered, I saw Sam, Mikaela, Will's team, and the Autobots on their hologram forms. In order to prevent Snow from getting scared of all the people around today, I send her to go and stay in the garden.

"Hello everyone. Did you bring clothing so you may change and use the pool as I requested?" I questioned.

"Yeah, we did, my lady" Jazz replied. In addition to having blue eyes like all the Autobots, he had black hair and appeared to be in his 20s.

Ratchet had light brown hair with golden highlights and appeared to be in his 25s. Ironhide appeared to be in his twenties and had black hair. Bee had golden hair and appeared younger, maybe 18 years of age.

Sam stepped up and asked, "So where is this pool that you kept talking about?" I smiled.

"It's over here" I said and pulled Optimus with me to the location of the three pools, "Follow me" and they did.

"Wow, Scarlett, you have a big house" Mikaela remarked. I gave a nod.

"I certainly do" I said, and at last, we arrived.

"Shit, this place is big as hell" I heard Epps exclaim. He was one of Will's teammates.

"Let the party start" I said and pointed to every location on the backyard. "To your right are the restrooms where you can change, and over there at you left is all the food that I prepare with the help of my butler."

With a collective nod, the boys headed to the bathroom to change. Mikaela was ready to leave when I stopped her.

"Come on, Mika. I'll never allow you to use those restrooms changing with dudes all over it" I said, "Let's go change in my room" and I dragged her along.

Mikaela's jaw was hanging open when we got to my room. I giggled and shut her mouth with my hand.

"Close your mouth, Mika. Don't want to catch a fly, do you?" I replied and she nodded.

After pointing out the location of the bathroom to her, we entered to change. It had around four changing rooms inside because it was a huge restroom. I merely needed to take off my dress because I was already in my swimsuit. My bikini was a stunning black and turquoise design. As soon as I emerged from the bathroom, Mikaela was already coming out as well. I saw that she was wearing a vibrant one-piece bikini.

"Looking sexy, I see" I said, giggling.

"Not as sexy as  you" she added and I nodded.

"Aw, thank you. Are you ready?" I replied, opening the door and asking her whether she was ready to go. After she nodded, we went downstairs to the pool party. Upon arriving outside, I noticed that every male was in the pool, with a few others eating or relaxing on the chairs. I headed over to where the Autobots were, and Mikaela went to where Sam was.

I turned to face them and said, "Hello, guys."

Oh my God, the looks on their faces when they saw me was priceless. They had their mouths hanging open. I smirked and positioned my body in a seductive way.

"Like what you see, boys?" I asked and they all turned away and were red on the face.

I burst out laughing, and then I felt Optimus draw me close to him so we could kiss. Although the kiss was brief, it was intensely passionate and hot.

"Hello, my beautiful sexy fighter" He said making me blush.

I gave him a kiss and remarked, "Well, you don't look bad yourself, my sexy alien robot."
I looked over to the other while Optimus kept a grip on my wasit, but I loved him so much that I didn't really care.

"Hey, why don't you go inside the pool? Are you guys scare or somethin?" I questioned.

"Nah, we are not scared" Jazz said.

"Oh, whatever I going in" I smiled and replied.

After Optimus let go of me, I moved toward the swimming pool. I dove in and began swimming inside. I noticed Ironhide and Jazz at the edge of the pool, and I couldn't help but smile evilly. I dove beneath the water to reach Jazz and Ironhide near the side of the pool. I then scared them away and grabbed their feet. They screamed as they fell inside since I dragged them in. A few of the other guys laugh along with me.

Ironhide and Jazz surfaced so angry with me that they started swimming after me. I ran and began to flee from them. Knowing they would not be able to get me, I took cover behind Optimus's back.

"That's unfair" Jazz remarked. I laughed but then felt Optimus lifted me up bridal style so I stopped laughing. He then flung me into the swimming pool.

"Traitor!" I cried out. I hugged him from behind after getting out and dragged him to the water. After that, I saw Jazz and Ironhide throw Bee into the pool before jumping in.

Optimus POV

I was standing next to Ratchet and the others speaking about the new base and the remaining Decepticons on the globe.

"Hello, guys" we hear Scarlett's voice say and we all turn to face her.

It was what I witnessed that fired my spark. Standing there, dressed in what we would call a bikini, was Scarlett. It looked really good on her. Her appearance startled us all. I saw her smirked then she used her body to create a seductive stance.

"Like what you see, boys?" she asked and at that point, we all turned away.

Although I was somewhat jealous that she was exposing so much skin, I didn't want to upset her by telling her to change. I saw her giggling at us. How much her laugh means to me. I drew her towards me, planted a kiss on her lips, and then we parted.

"Hello, my beautiful sexy fighter" I said and that made her blush.

"Well, you don't look bad yourself, my sexy alien robot" she said and kissed me. I hugged her gently against my body as she turned to look at the other.

"Hey, why don't you go inside the pool? Are you guys scare or somethin?" Scarlett questioned.

"Nah, we are not scared" Jazz replied.

"Oh, whatever I going in" Scarlett replied and smiled.

I let her go so she could enter the swimming pool. I watched her dash over to the swimming pool, dive in, and begin to swim. Ratchet and I started up a conversation as Jazz and Ironhide headed to the swimming pool. The next thing I knew, Scarlett was dragging Ironhide and Jazz into the swimming pool. She bursts into laughter, and a few of the other males join in. I gave her a grin.

Jazz and Ironhide gave Scarlett an angry expression and began chasing her. I watched her exited the pool and began to run. Suddenly she hid behind me.

"That's unfair!" Jazz screamed.

After hearing her laugh, I had an idea and picked her up bride-style before throwing her into the swimming pool.

"Traitor!" she cried out as she got out and gave me a quick embrace from behind before dragging me to the pool.

It was me who was getting soaked now. I witnessed Ironhide and Jazz hurling Bee into the swimming pool before jumping inside as well. I didn't want it to stop since we were having so much fun. I gave Scarlett kiss under water and she returned the kiss, but the air forced us to stop.

Scarlett POV

Everybody was having a great time. Optimus kissed me underwater, but we had to emerge since our air was running low. Suddenly I noticed Ratchet was yet to get wet.

"Jazz, Ironhide, Bee, come here" I called out to them and they came where Optimus and I stood. I then proceeded to explain to them an idea to wet Ratchet. Quickly, they turned to face Ratchet with a smile.

"Alright" they all replied. Optimus and I exited the pool and approached Ratchet, who was sitting.

"Hi, Ratchet, why are you not getting wet like everyone else?" I questioned.

"I don't find it fun" He replied.

"I see so what will happen if I got you wet?" I asked.

"Death" He muttered, averting his gaze. I noticed that Ironhide, Jazz, and Bee were already behind Ratchet.

I give them the signal and they attack him. I saw them lift him up and dump him into the swimming pool. Everyone burst out laughing. I swear, I saw Ratchet's face light up too. It was getting so much fun for all of us that I did want it to end.

Time Skip Night Time

We had a great time at the pool that evening, but we were all going to bed now. We all enjoyed a pleasant, warm soak in the hot spring. Mikaela and I in one, the men in the other. I got dressed in my nightgown and headed to my room.

I started to climb into bed, but I stopped when I felt a warm embrace from behind. I gasp as their hot body touch me.

"Hey, what's wrong, Optimus?" I asked.

"I wanted to sleep with my Sparkmate if that's okay with you?" He asked. I nodded.

I turned to face him after saying, "That will be great." I give him a quick peck on the lips while grinning.

After turning out the light, I made my way to my bed. I jumped into bed and Optimus right away hugged me.

I felt him begin to lick my delicate ear, which causes me to let out a soft moan. He gave me a kiss which I return, and we begin to playfully make out while battling it out for dominance. Optimus won and began probing every crevice of my lips.

He separated and proceeded to attack my neck, covering it in kisses. He then found my sweet spot and began sucking and biting that area, making me scream his name.

"OPTIMUS!!" I moaned his name. His favorite sound is hearing his name shouted, so he started kissing me again, just a little harder this time.

"Am... still.... not... ready" I said between breaths. Optimus nodded.

He stopped kissing me and gave me a quick glance at my bright blue eyes. He kissed me again and added, "I be waiting as much as you want."

"Scarlett, I love you" He said.

I laid on the bed next to his warm body and murmured, "I love you to, my sexy alien robot."

I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Optimus since I love him so much. We'll see what the future holds, but I will always love him no matter what. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 852 17
HELLO GUYS! FINALLY, IT's HERE . . . . . . THE FIFTH AND LAST BOOK OF "OPTIMUS PRIME LOVE STORY" It's been two years since Optimus left Earth to find...
63.8K 867 11
FOURTH BOOOOOOOOK After the fight in Chicago, the Government began to target all Decepticons and Autobots. Separating Scarlett from her Sparkmate i...
20.5K 288 8
HEY! WELCOME TO THE THIRD BOOK OF MY LITTLE SISTER! Moonlight's back. She back with a whole new adventure. She's Optimus' and Megatron's little sist...
78.1K 3.4K 82
A terrified girl finds herself mixed up with three other children in a war that had somehow reached to them. Unlike the other children, she did not h...