You Bring Out The Bad In Me(D...

By euphoricbtss

" Thanks Draco." " What for Hermione?" " For showing me the right side." " Oh, your welcome love." Hermione d... More

Clueless
Forget The Past, Look At The Future
Hakuna Matata......or not
Never Look Back
Lost and Insecure
Sneaky Mr. You-Know-Who and friends
Awards
Nighttime Fun
Why Such Hate

Taken And Abused

133 2 0
By euphoricbtss

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ There is some mentions of self harm and suicide in this chapter. There is also some torturing. If this bothers you, then please skip down to the second ** sign. Thank you and enjoy 😊.

Harry's POV

Hermione's face was priceless when Ginny stepped out from behind the wall. (Haha u were expecting Ron) The reason is unknown to me, but it was hilarious. Ever since Hermione left, Ginny has been telling me about how she wouldn't hesitate to punch her in the face when she saw her next. So I brought her with me to seek after and capture Hermione. With Hermione missing, Draco will go completely insane. He'll lose his cool and will do something stupid. That's our chance to ruin him and end all this. We'll un-voodoo Hermione from whatever spell is on her and get the hell out of here. That's if the plan works, I guess. Ginny nods in my direction and steps forward. Hermione's eyes trail her until she's next to the dresser. Realization strikes Hermione like a knife and her eyes widen.

"No! N-no you can't!! Please!!!"

Ginny, who's holding the necklace, scowls at Hermione.

" I-if you d-destroy that, you'll k-kill me!!"

" And why should I believe you?!"

Hermione looks at the ground in shame.

" Because......"

" Because what?!" Ginny snarled.

"Ginny....." I said lightly.

" Stay out of this, Harry!" I step back in shock. Suddenly, Hermione gasps.

" No......no! Y-you said it!"

" Said what?"

" You.....I-no! You have to get me out of here!! You said the word!! If I don't get back-"

" What word?! Harry?"

"Gah! Y-you said it again!!"

"Hermione what did they do to you?!"

" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! I HAVE TO GET BACK BEFORE IT HAPPENS!!"

" Before what happens?! Hermione what is going on?!"

Ginny looks at me and I nod. She sneaks up behind Hermione while she's panic(at the disco)ing. Hermione realizes what's happening and lunges towards me before Ginny plunges the syringe into her neck. I sigh in relief as Hermione falls to the floor, her lifeless body sprawled out across it. With a spell and a few curse words, we finally get her into my car.

"Well, that went roughly." Ginny huffs as she climbs into the car.

"You're telling me. Hey why did you snap at me like that in there?!"

" All part of the act, babe." She leaned over and kissed my cheek before I turned the key and pulled away.

Hermione's POV
****
I was dead. Literally and completely dead. I don't remember much of what just happened, but I know that Ginny said His name twice. Twice!! I'd be better off just killing myself! If I could just wake myself up and find a sharp object, I could end all this. They don't understand what's going on. They don't know what they've done.

I bolted upright, hitting my head. It started throbbing and I groaned. Now I'm dead and my head hurts. The trunk is pitch black, so I can't see anything, or how much room I have. Knife, knife, where's a goddamn knife?! I need to end this! If I survive it'll be literal Hell for me. Suddenly I'm blinded by a bright light, and someone grabs me.

" NO NO NO NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!! I NEED TO FIND A KNIFE!! I NEED TO END IT BEFORE IT GETS WORSE!!"

" Hermione what the hell are you talking about?!"

He set me down in a dark cellar type room. I saw chains attached to walls and other contraptions that made me shiver. He attached the chains to my wrists and ankles. I watched as he left, waiting. I looked down at the chains and around at everything. Why on earth did he have all of this in his basement?! Did he plan all of this just for me or has he done this before? Both made me shudder. Did I cause him to be this monster?! I heard footsteps coming back down.

" What happened to you?!"

" The question is, what's gonna happen to you?"
******

Draco's POV

I'm getting worried. Hermione left to go do whatever she needed to do 6 hours ago and no ones heard from her. Did something happen?! I decide to ask someone else who might've saw her leave or spoke to her.

" Hey Brooke, have you seen 'Mione at all today?"

" Yea I saw her leave, she said she'd be back in an hour. Why? Is she not back yet?!"

" No, matter of fact, she's not."

" Oh Draco, I'm sure she's fine. She's Hermione, she can handled herself better than most of us."

" You're right, she probably just got sidetracked."

" There you go. Now I've gotta go train. Wanna come?"

" That'd be great. Thanks Brooke."

She smiled and started walking away. I followed more slowly but just fast enough to keep a little behind her. We didn't talk, we just kept walking. It wasn't an awkward silence though. It was peaceful, like everything would be alright.
No one knew that Brooke was up to something. Until they never saw Brooke or I again.

NAH JUST KIDDING 😂😂 Here's how it really went......

We trained for about an hour, teaching each other tactics until what was supposed to be dinner. But as we were packing up, the alarm went off. They only ring that when we're under attack or something bad happened. Please don't be about Hermione, please don't be about Hermione.

"I'VE GOT A LETTER FROM 'MIONE!!!"

"Letter about what?!?"

" I didn't even notice she was gone!"

" WELL, READ IT!!"

Alla, who had called the alarm, looked horrified.

" I think Draco needs to read this before anyone else."

I started running towards the platform. This can't be good. Alla hands me the letter and my eyes widened.

Dear everyone,

I need your help. I have been kidnapped by You-Know-Who. He and Ginny are going to torture me, unless you bring them Alla. Please hurry, this cell is very dark.

Much love,
           'Mione

I knew it. I knew something was wrong!

" HERMIONE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY YOU-KNOW-WHO!!"

" OH NO!"

" THEY'LL PAY!"

" WHAT DO WE DO?!"

" SHE COULD BE DEAD!"

I almost burst into tears at that last retort but I held myself together.

" HEY!!"

They all turned to me.

" IF THEY WANT ALLA, THEN ALLA THEY'LL GET!"

" W-what?! D-Draco no!"

" SEIZE HER!"

Everyone rushed forward and tackled Alla.

I walked over and grabbed her arms and threw her over my shoulder.

" This is what you get for hitting on my girlfriend."

I tied her wrists and legs together and put her in the backseat. Oh I also gagged her so I didn't here her begging. With that, i drove to His house.

Back to Hermione's POV

" P-please stop...."

" I'm sorry Hermione. Unless they bring us Alla, we can't."

" W-what do you want with Alla?!"

" That's none of you're business!" Ginny snarled.

I don't understand why I'm here or what they want from me and Alla, but if I start thinking about it, my mind will take me to dark places. So I don't. I try thinking about Draco. Is he ok? Does he know what happened? I know
Him and Ginny sent a letter to the Academy. Whether Draco read it or not is beyond me. God I miss him. Even though Alla was my best friend, the only thing I could think of was getting out of here. Call me a bitch, but you'd be thinking the same thing if you were in my place. Suddenly, I heard voices.

".....HERE'S THE STUPID GIRL NOW SHOW ME MY GIRLFRIEND!!"

The door to the basement swung open with a loud Bang! and Draco stood hot as ever. If I wasn't in chains, I would've jumped into his arms right now. Considering it was dark, it took him a minute to spot me. But when he did, he didn't hesitate to rush over and undo my chains and carry me bridal style up the stairs, glaring at Ginny and Him, who was standing by a shaking Alla. I sent her a sympathetic look and laid my head on Draco's shoulder as he carried me to his car. He gently laid me in the passenger seat and kissed my forehead. He climbed into the driver seat and started the car. Soon, we were back at the Academy. I was surrounded by people who wanted to make sure I was ok. Not being able to all the people, I began freaking out and getting claustrophobic. Draco noticed and pushed through the crowd. Soon enough, people started parting and making a pathway. After that, everything in my head went dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.9K 24
"You know."She turned to face him and he went on."I still remember all the stupid things that I've said and done.But still you are here,helping me.Wh...
1.9K 135 19
After the war, everyone returned to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry to finish their final year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is now head...
525 10 23
Draco Malfoy was in way over his head. He had been dragged into a life he never wanted to be a part of. As he manages to find his way out, he'll need...
233K 7.3K 23
Hermione is from Gryffindor Draco is from Slytherin but can they still find themselves in love with each other? Hermione has to tutor Draco much to b...