Photograph Luna/You/Lexa/Clar...

By ScottishBlue1996

you were part of the 100 that were sent down to earth along with Clarke , Octavia , Bellamy, Monty, Jasper an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not an update but please read
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 10

1.5K 57 0
By ScottishBlue1996

Your POV

I was sat with lexa just enjoying the moment when she looked at me.

"What is it Lexa"

She smiles as she looks at the sky the sun was setting as she grabs my hand as she drags me to god knows where.

She dragged me to a mountain and guess what yep you guessed it she made me climb it but it was worth it.

Once we got to the top lexa sat down and patted the space beside her so i sat down.

"Why are we up here"

She smiles at me as her attention turns to the view in front of her.

"You will see in a sec"

As it got dark strange lights appears in the sky they were beautiful.

When these lights appears lexa starts talking in her language.

"Great spirits gon hogeda chon lived fou teik laik hands en lead osir fill laik hearts en souls kom hogeda yu know"

Great spirits of all who lived before take are hands and lead us fill are hearts and souls with all you know.

I just smile at her she just seems so at peace at this spot but it did get cold so we cuddled up together and thats how we stayed just us in this moment all i could think was how does a moment last forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
164K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
958K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.