My Diary (The Thing I Use For...

By http-PrussianBlue

Hallo! Velcome to mein diary, yes, I'm manly! Jou can read it if jou promise not to show Austria, Vest, or Hu... More

Eins
Zwei
Drei
Admin chpt
Vier
Fünf
Sieben
Acht
Neun
Zehn
End
ebd

Sechs

64 16 46
By http-PrussianBlue

I don't know if this will reach you but it's the best I can do.

Lizzie... Hungary. I'm sorry, please don't cry. I could never stand seeing you cry. Be strong; liebling, for me.

Matthew. Birdie. Do me a favour hm? Make sure everyone else is alright, make sure no one does anything stupid... Ich liebe dich birdie.

Lovina I guess I broke the promise... But there was no way I could stop it
We all will die one day; I guess mine was today. Take care of Gilbird will you?

He stopped writing forgetting for a moment what he was doing. He dropped the papers and they slipped down to earth. He yelped trying to catch them.

"No! I didn't finish!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
81.7K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
667K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...