Fix Me // Jamilton

By determinelydepressed

FINISHED :) Modern Day AU, Soulmates AU About: Alexander Hamilton is not happy with his life at all. He has t... More

Chapter 1: Roommates and Panic Attacks
Chapter 2: Starbucks, Apologies, and Explanations
Chapter 3: Writing and Wishes
Chapter 4: Discoveries and Kisses
Chapter 5: Loving and Confusion
Chapter 6: Ambulances and Promises
Chapter 7: Coming Home and Confessions
Chapter 8: Brunch and Park Fights
Chapter 9: Groceries and Sleep
Chapter 10: Classes and Episodes
Chapter 11: Caring and Friends
Chapter 12: Breakfasts and Walks
Chapter 13: Shock and Reunion
Chapter 14: Hoping and Hospitals
Chapter 15: Silence and Sweethearts
Chapter 16: Therapy and Dates
Chapter 18: How and Wow
Chapter 19: Babies and Wanting
Chapter 20: Graduating and Caught
Chapter 21: Discussions and Descisions
Chapter 22: Pain and Notes
Chapter 23: Relapses and Dinners
Chapter 24: Meds and Maria
Chapter 25: Weddings and Celebrations
Chapter 26: The End
UPDATE
Christmas Special

Chapter 17: Releases and Celebrations

3.9K 68 272
By determinelydepressed

*time skip to Eliza being released from the hospital 2 weeks later brought to you by lazy author*
WARNING: There is smut in this chapter! It'll be in Angelica's POV. You've been warned!

- THOMAS' POV -
"Alex, love, wake up! Big day!" It's a Saturday. But not just any Saturday, no. Eliza's released from the hospital today. Alex and I have been going to classes and we're back into the swing of things. He's getting better.

"Ughhhh." He groans and covers his head with the blankets.

"I'm still tiiiiiired!" He says as I yank the covers off him.

"Eliza gets released from the hospital today!" I say, and laugh as he shoots out of bed. When we first started dating, I was jealous of Eliza. Even though we both had SoulMates, I was nervous she would take Alex away from me. But after these past few weeks, Eliza has come close to becoming what she is for Alex, to me. Like a sister. I'm happy. I wait for Alex to get dressed, and I make us coffee in our small kitchen. Alex walks out as I pour the coffee into travel mugs. We get in my car with the mugs and start driving.

When we pull into the parking lot, I see our whole group of friends waiting there for us.

"Ready?" Angie asks, grinning bright. We're all super excited to see Eliza longer than a half hour. Even though Alex has therapy later, it's only 10am, so we have a while to really catch up with her.

We walk into the hospital and head to Eliza's room. She's standing there, duffel bag in hand, wearing sweatpants, a blue t shirt, and a smile on her face. Alex sprints to her and squeezes her in a hug. She wasn't allowed on her feet until her sprains were healed. I hear them both crying of happiness. They're rocking back and a forth while hugging. When they pull apart, Angelica and Peggy come over and do the same, and it goes through our whole group until it's my turn.

"Thomas." She says with a smile, opening her arms wide and smiling, tears still streaming down her face.

"Eliza, darling. It's so great to see you back to normal." I smile and feel tears in my eyes as well. We pull apart and smile again. All of us take the elevator so Eliza won't have to walk down tons of stairs. We sign her out at the front desk and the woman their bids us goodbye.

"So, Liza, what do ya wanna do first?" I hear Peggy ask.

"Well, I wanna take a shower in my own bathroom and change my clothes." She giggles. I sling my arm around her happily.

"Can do, Eliza, can do. Hungry?" I say.

"Starving. Hospital food is nasty after 2 weeks." She tells us.

We walk to a restaurant for brunch and get a delicious meal. Eventually, our groups all split up to our separate dorms so Eliza can get back into things, just like Alex did.

"Love, its 1. We have to leave in half an hour." I say, walking into the living room to see Alex napping on the couch, burritoed up in a blue blanket. I smile and kiss his nose gently and set an alarm on his phone so he can get ready. I go into the bathroom to do my hair. I take my cream and scrub it through my hair to make it poofy. I fluff it with my fingertips until I'm finally happy with the results. My hair is important to me. It's fun to do. When I'm finished with that, I brush my teeth and grab my phone and wallet, and decide to text Angie, Eliza, and Peggy while I wait for Alex to wake up. He has about 10 minutes before he has to get ready.

ThomasJeff: hey guys!! How's everything going?
WomenInTheSequel: Thomas, we literally saw you an hour ago. We're fine lol
ElizaWatchingItBurn: we're good Thomas, thanks <3 how bout you?
PeglegSchuyler: heyyy Thomas what's up? We're all good here!! As my sisters beat me to it lol
ThomasJeff: I'm good. Alex is sleeping on the couch before we have to leave. Its pretty adorable.
* ThomasJeff has attached a picture*
ElizaWatchingItBurn: aww. He needs his rest. How's therapy going?
ThomasJeff: very good. He's getting better I think. It's helping him.
PeglegSchuyler: thats great!! Tell him I said hi. Gtg, meeting John! Ly guys <3
WomenInTheSequel: bye Peg!! Have fun ;)
ThomasJeff: yeah Peggy ;))
PeglegSchuyler: y'all are crazy. Bye!
*PegLegSchuyler has left the chat*
WomenInTheSequel: I'm going to go too, food shopping. Betsey, you coming?
ElizaWatchingItBurn: nah, I'm staying home. But get Oreos, spaghetti and tacos!
WomenInTheSequel: k bye guys
ThomasJeff: bye
*WomenInTheSequel has left the chat*
ElizaWatchingItBurn: guess it's just you and me, Jefferson lol
ThomasJeff: yep. You sure you don't need anything?
ElizaWatchingItBurn: nah, I'm good. I'm going to sleep though, so I'm leaving too, sorry. Tell Alex I said hi and I love you guys!
ThomasJeff: ok!! Rest up. Love you too <3
*ElizaWatchingItBurn has left the chat*
*ThomasJeff has left the chat*

I click my phone off as Alex's phone rings and he rolls around. He's dangerously close to falling off the couch, and--. He fell off the couch. I laugh a little and he grumbles, wiping his eyes with his hands to wake up.

"We gotta start walking in 10 minutes love." I remind him. He stands up and walks to the bathroom, still in a tired daze. I can't help but smile. He was definitely not a morning person, that's for sure. Or even someone you'd be safe trying to wake up after a nap or something. He's passive aggressive usually, if he's really tired.

I hear the water running Alex brushing his teeth and hair. He walks out as he pulls a gray sweatshirt over his head. Color spreads over my cheeks when I realize it's my sweatshirt. Together we go off to therapy, walking like we always do.

When we get into the room where Dr. Soo is, she looks a little nervous. I remember what today is: backstory and trigger day. Dr. Soo told me about it last session, by said not to tell Alex. It went against everything I knew: someone I loved was about to have to spill their heart out and I couldn't warn them it was coming.

"Good afternoon!" She pulls us both into hugs and we sit down.

"Alexander, today will not be very easy for you. Today we are going to be discussing your backstory and triggers." She says, touching his hand. Alex draws in a shaky breath but nods.

"I'll do it. It's... fine." Dr. Soo nods and Alex tells everything; his father leaving, mother dying, the hurricane, bullying, attempts at suicide. Then we move on to triggers. It scares me a little. I'm hoping Alex won't be scared into a panic attack. He continues though, putting in a brave face.

"Alex, can you tell me as many triggers as you can, please?" Dr. Soo asks.

"Alright. Um... storms, being beat up, illness of people I love, and certain buildings, like, if they don't look stable." He says, spilling it all out at once.

"Thank you so much, Alexander. I know it's very hard to do stuff like this, but it'll really help us dig deeper and get you better faster." She smiles and is and we smile back, thanking her. Therapy is no longer an anxiety inducing thing for Alex. He can talk more openly now. We have Dr. Soo to thank for that. This may have saved his life.

I click my phone on as we walk out the door and see a text from 6 minutes ago.
Squad Group Chat
ElizaWatchingItBurn: hey guys!! Alex and Thomas, you coming to the homecoming get together with everyone?
ElizaWatchingItBurn: oh sorry, you guys are at therapy. Text me asap tho! <3
WomenInTheSequel: it'll be lit! At E and I's dorm btw!
HercsHorses: we'll be there at 3:30!
LargeBaguette: ^^oui!
TurtleJohn: meet ya there!
ThomasJeff: sorry, therapy ran late. On our way now!

I turn my phone off and tell Alex the plan for the night. He was happy to get out of the dorm. We walk through the streets, window shopping quickly until we reach a small flower shop. Alex stops and looks up at me.

"I want to get her flowers. She likes daffodils and sunflowers a lot." He tells me. I nod and smile at him. We walk in and are immediately hit with the scent of sweet flowers. He walks around until we find The flowers Alex wants. We head to the checkout and get a small vase so that it looks nice when we give it to Eliza. We pay for the flowers and leave, walking a little faster because we took a while at our detour. When we finally arrive at the dorm, I can hear noise inside already. Alex knocks on the door and I hear Peggy scream, "got it!" She runs over and sees us there, then the flowers.

"Aww! You two are so sweet. Eliza will love them." She says, hugging us. Eliza rushes over to us and Alex holds out the flowers. She gasps and blushes a little.

"You guys!" She squeals. "That is so nice! I love you two so much!" She take the flowers and sets them on the counter, taking a sniff of a daffodil before squeezing us tightly.

"We love you too, Eliza. We're so happy you're free! When do you go back to school?" Alex asks her. I look around the room. James, Alex's brother, is talking to Angelica. Peggy and John are making out, and Herc, Laf, and Maria are playing an intense looking game of Sorry!

"Monday. I'm ready to jump right back in. Luckily, all you guys have been bringing me my work, so I'm not behind." Eliza answered. I smiled at her.

"Well, it's good to have you back. What's on the agenda for tonight?" I questioned.

"Now that you guys are here, we're doing Truth or Dare first. Hey guys! Game time!" She calls out.

Everyone gathers in a circle on the floor, sitting cross legged.

"Ok, Eliza, you start by asking." John says. Eliza nods and chooses to start with Angelica.

"Angelica. Truth or Dare?"

"Is that even a question? Dare!" She says confidently.

"Ok..." I can tell Eliza's plotting something, from the smirk on her face.

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with James." She says. I hear Alex choke on the soda he's drinking. I look over and see him laughing his ass off.

"Why James?" Angie asked.

"Well, he's the only single one here besides you." Eliza says.

"And you two have been eye-fucking each other for weeks now." Alex says, a smirk on his face and a blush on James. James leans over and whacks Alex's shoulder lightly, but Angie pulls him up gently, bright red.

"Ok James... where to?" She directs the question to the group.

"That closet over there." Peggy points to the closet in the hallway and Angelica sighs and agrees. We start the timer as soon as we hear the closet door click shut. And now, we wait.

- ANGELICA'S POV -
Of course. Of course they make me play 7 minutes in heaven with James of all people. James who I have a huge crush on. Oh jeez. We walk over to the closet and I get inside, him clambering in after me.

"Soo.. what do we do now?" He laughs, scratching his neck.

"Uh, I dunno. What do you wanna do?" I ask, bright red. I'm lucky he can't see because of the darkness.

"I have an idea." He smiles and grabs my shirt, pulling me closer gently.

"James?" The next thing I know, his lips are against mine. I take a second to register but then start moving mine in sync to his. God, they're soft. He's gorgeous. Is this a dream? I pull away to breath.

"Oh my God, James." I say, panting from our long kiss. I can hardly speak. I want him so bad. I close the space between us and soon enough, we're making out, my tongue fighting with his in our mouths, hitting arms and knees against the walls and door. After a little of this, I decide I can't have him wearing so much clothing. I pull his shirt off, quickly and stare at his chiseled stomach. He smirks and pulls my cardigan and skirt off, leaving me in a tank top, bra, and underwear. I pull his pants down and he's nearly naked.

"Angie, are you sure you want this?" He asks, a little nervous.

"James, I want this more than I've ever wanted anything. I want you. God, I NEED you. Just hurry up!" I nearly scream as he tears off my tank top. We're making out, moving up against each other and creating friction and heat, our bodies moving as one. Soon enough, both of us are completely naked and he's in me. I'm sitting on an empty shelf, legs spread and moaning his name as quiet as I can.

"J-James, oh my GOD!" I scream as he comes in me. I come as well, and I'm left with pleasure rushing through my entire body. He pulls out and kisses me lightly  on the lips, leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. His hands are in my hair again, but there isn't the urgency of before. I pull away, smiling. I find a pen on the shelf and write on my arm, already knowing what's going to happen.

James, I think I'm in love with you. I write. He looks down, feeling the sharp pain on his arm. He looks up at me and smiles against my lips.

"I think I love you, too, Angelica Schuyler." We kiss and dress hurriedly, realizing it's been much longer than 7 minutes. When we walk out after cleaning up, but we're obviously still flustered. When we come back into the living room, the others are playing a card game. I look at the time. Oh, shit. We were together for over an hour. The group looks at us and they all smile.

"Did you guys have fun?" Alex asks. I hold myself back from slapping him.

"We had a nice chat." James said, slinging my arm around me. I hear screams from none other than Peggy, Maria and Eliza, who I'm yanked over to as James is yanked to the boys.

"SoulMate?" Peggy asks with a grin. I pretend to put on a disappointed face.

"Well... yes!" I say and they all scream again, happiness laced through it.

"We're all in love!" Maria says, hugging me.

"Thank you, Eliza. I was mad at first but... you got me some." I say with a smirk. They gasp, faking scandalized looks, but then burst out laughing.

The rest of the night is great. All our group is in couples. I couldn't be happier to be SoulMates with James. This is amazing. All is right in the world for now. My sisters are ok, my friends are happy, and I'm in love with the man of my dreams.

AUTHORS NOTE: Aaaaand the chapters over!! Did you like it? Did you know there would be smut during the 7 minutes of heaven or did you think it'd be later? Anyways, I hope y'all like this chapter. Then next will be interesting, that for sure. Thank you so much for reading!💕
Word Count: 2609 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 952 26
"Jefferson..." Hamilton choked on his words "Hamilton..." Jefferson glared at Hamilton "I'm your roomate?!? How can that be? there is no way I'm stay...
137K 4.6K 16
((soulmate au where whatever you write on your body ends up on your soulmate's body as well)) Hamilton doodles on his arms every single day. Wether i...
136K 5K 16
If you write something on your arm, it will appear on the same arm of your soulmate. Until you find your soulmate, everything is in black and white...
96.4K 3.6K 24
Soulmate au where if you write something on your skin it will appear on your soulmates skin. Also JAMILTON IS MY FUCKING OTP AND I LOVE IT! 💕