Draco Malfoy Imagines

By 1-800-sendnudesdaddy

Just a bunch of Draco Malfoy imagines (I take requests) Some Of these are from tumblr More

How you to meet
Your House
First kiss
You die in his arms
You Break Down
'I dont love you'
After the break up
Jealous
comfort
Your No nose bald mans daughter
Guilty Pleasure
Turning page (song preference)
confused
Always
Always
Iphone
Calm
How did I fall in love with you?
In thicker than blood
Jackets
Sleepless nights
Erich Blunt
Friend zone
Julian Albert/Draco Malfoy crossover
Julian Albert
Crossover Julian/Draco
do the dirty
Erich Blunt ; Mean
Erich Blunt ; Mean II
Hell
Draco // Quiditch
without a plot
Erich Blunt ; III
short story // drapple
AYE
Holy Bananas!
Secret Paintings
Paintings (Draco Malfoy)
Strange Feelings (Draco Malfoy)
Eventful nights (Patrick // Apparation)
Victor Criss
Eventful Nights II
Draco imagine for Sarah
Erich Blunt (Request)
Erich Blunt (Request II)
Julian Albert // Mine
Cuddles // Request
Head cannons
Accadental potions
Drama
Age difference
He leaves you while youre pregnant part one
Playlist
Question (Eddie Redmayne)
Daddy (E.R. AU)
LGBTQ TAG
Dating draco malfoy would include...
To the light if my life, Harry Styles.
Cute moments blurb
5SOS
Prompt list (read)
Ilvermorny
Draco - Oops, my heart went...
Accent
Fine Line
Change /requested/
Enemies to lovers /requested/
SK8R Girl /rewritten/
/authors note; request page/
Moral of the Story /requested/
Wisdom teeth /requested/
Cherry /requested/
Best friend /tf headcanons/
Update/short note
Brainstorm
Vote! Please read :)
Song requests !
Song fic request drop here

Vampire // Draco

16K 233 382
By 1-800-sendnudesdaddy

See you all in hell. (The smut is from, I suck at running a fan fiction blog on tumblr, cause I aint writing that nasty stuff.)

You didn't expect this. Any of it, you knew Draco was pale, but that was you assumption of how little time he spent outside, and the rest of his family was pale but you thought it was just genetic. When he finale told you, it all made sense, Him sneaking out late at night, the recent animal killings, why all his classes were in dungeons. You couldn't believe how'd oblivious you'd been.

He was a Vampire. You were in shock.

"Y/N? ..." His voice trailed of filled with guilt

You didn't know if you were scared, or angry. Angry that he didn't tell you, Angry he kept something this big from you for so long. You started to run. You didn't know where you were going, just wherever your legs carried you, and somehow you ended up in the middle of the dark forest, painting against a tree.

"Y/N?"

You screamed, you forgot that speed came with the powers of being a vampire. The truth was, you loved Draco and you never wanted to leave him, you truly loved him more than anything in this entire universe. You wanted to be with Draco the rest of your life.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared you would leave me..." his voice trailing off

" Draco I can understand you being scared, but thats why im here, to help you get over your fears. I would never leave you, I was the one who was there when you were being and arrogant prick, and really so what if your a vampire? Im a witch, none of us are normal hear but its ok to be different, I will always love you, to the moon and back. I could never leave you it would destroy me, I love you to much for that"

By the end of your little rant both of you were in tears.

"Draco, I wanna be with you forever...and..."

"Y/N what are you trying to say?"

"I want you to bight me."

"Absolutely, not this isnt a blessing Y/N its a curse, and I could never put you in that much pain."

"Dont you love me?"

"Of course I Love you, how  could you even ask that?"

"Then bight me."

Draco sighed, knowing you weren't giving up on this one. He looked in your eyes and you saw red. He started leaving light kisses around your  neck, and it felt nice. After this went on for a couple minutes, and felt a sharp pain in your neck and started to scream, tears threatening to fall form your eyes.

"Im going to take you  back to the Castle"

By the time you and Draco got back it was 1am, and you decided something.

You wanted Draco.

"I don't want to rush you." he said hoarsely. His breathing was erratic and his eyes were trained on your mouth. Damn, he loved that mouth so much.

"Draco, I..." you trailed off for a bit.

"You...what?" Draco questioned slowly.

You exhaled and looked into his eyes. "I'm ready."

Draco's eyes widened and he sat up a little straighter. "Baby...are you sure? I don't want you to do it just because it's in the heat of the moment. I want you to do it when you're ready and I want to make it special for you."

You covered his hand with yours. "Draco, I'm ready." you said again, more confident this time.

He stopped for a minute and stared off into space, taking it all in. You were ready. You were ready to finally make love and he was the one who would get to do that with you. He couldn't believe how lucky he was, that he was the first - and if he had a say in it - the only guy who would ever see what your angelic body would look like fully bared to him.

He smiled widely and looked you in the eyes.

"Give me a few hours." was all he said as he hurriedly walked out of the room, "And stay there!" he called over his shoulder.

You were a little confused, but you stayed there and passed the time by watching a movie on the Muggle television set you helped him buy.

An hour and a half later, he walked back in the room. Leaning down so he could wrap his arms around you over the couch, he whispered into your ear.

"Come on, love."

Your heart rate picked up slightly and he led you upstairs to his bedroom. It was now dark outside, and you couldn't really see because there weren't many lights on in the house, but he carefully led you up the stairs to his bedroom.

Draco opened the door for you and when you walked in, your eyes went wide.

Dozens of lit candles surrounded the room and rose petals were scattered all over the floor and on his bed in the center of the room. On top of that, the room smelled like roses and the window was open which let a warm breeze into the room. This was definitely the sweetest thing Draco had ever done for you.

You turned around to face Draco. "Draco I -"

"Sh." He put his finger over your mouth. His finger let go of your lips so both of his hands could gently hold your arms.

He exhaled deeply. "(Y/N), I love you. And I know it was a lot for you to say that you were ready. I want you to know that tonight will be the best night of your life, okay? Well second best. Other than our wedding night."

You giggled but kept your eyes to his.

He leaned forward so that his lips were touching yours. "Don't be scared", he whispered, "Just let me in..."

You nodded and closed your lips on top of his. He kissed you back very sweetly and brought his hands down to the small of your back. Your hands came up to wrap around his arms and play his with his hair.

Slowly but surely, he ran his tongue along your bottom lip and you opened your mouth, allowing his tongue inside. Your tongues fought with each other as Draco's hands slid to your waist, squeezing you very tightly and suddenly walking you backwards onto his bed.

He laid you down and hovered over you, now kissing you faster with a lot more passion. You tugged at his t-shirt, telling him to pull it off. He brought his body up and yanked off his t-shirt, tossing it to the other side of the room.

You stared at his toned body for a bit, running your hands down his stomach and chest, feeling the muscle that was there. Draco's hands went down to your shirt and he looked at you before moving. You nodded your head yes and he pulled the fabric off of you, revealing the top half of your body in your bra.

He gave you a big smile and went back to kissing you again. His hand slid down the side of your body, feeling you, touching you. He could feel everything and he was absolutely loving it.

You arched your back up to Draco, giving him the opportunity to unclasp your bra and slip it off of you. He pulled away again to stare at your beautiful breasts.

However, with your self-consciousness taking over, you slowly covered yourself with your arms. But Draco stopped you.

"Hey," he whispered, "you're beautiful. Everything about you is beautiful. You don't have to be self-conscious around me."

He kissed your forehead, "Okay?"

You nodded and brought your hands up to Draco's shoulders, and pulled him down onto you so he could kiss you again. Soon, your hands went to his pants and unbuckled his jeans, throwing the belt to the side. You pushed his pants down and he pulled them off of him, kicking them off of his bed.

His hands moved down to your pants and since you were wearing sweats, all he had to do was pull them down. As he pulled them down, he started kissing down your body and you closed your eyes with your bottom lip captured in your teeth.

When he came back up, you felt something hard touch your thigh. When you looked down, it was Draco's erection rubbing against your leg. You reached out to touch it but he gently moved your hand away.

"No" , he said, "Tonight is about you."

You gulped and nodded and let him take control. He went down to the lower half of your body, pulling down your underwear and taking in the sight of your vagina. He moved back up to look at you as his hand reached down to rub you where you wanted him most.

Since you were inexperienced (by a lot), you let out a loud moan, but silenced it quickly.

He leaned over to your ear. "I love it when you moan, (Y/N)." his voice became husky, "Don't think you don't sound amazing because you do."

You nodded and let him do what he wanted to do with you. He began rubbing your clit with his thumb and he gently slid in one finger.

You let out a whimper and his face darted to look at you, "You okay?"

You nodded and whispered out, "Keep going."

He nodded and started to pump a little faster. Before you could react, he added another finger inside you and started pumping even faster with his thumb still making shapes on your clit.

You moaned again and twisted the sheets in your hand, your breathing getting heavier by the second.

He fingered you for a little bit longer but he abruptly pulled out and kneeled on the bed. Draco brought your legs to place over his shoulders and you could feel his breath run along your thigh.

"Don't be scared." he whispered huskily, "This will make you feel good."

With that, he dove his tongue into your vagina, licking and kissing it.

"Mmm...ahh..." you moaned out with a high pitch to your voice.

He smirked into your lower half and kept going. His tongue was everywhere on your heat, and his lips closed over your clit, sucking and nibbling on it. You moaned loudly again and dug your head into the sheets.

Draco stuck his tongue inside your hole, twisting, turning, pulling in and out. You couldn't do anything. You were at the mercy of his touch and you were loving it. All you could do was moan over and over and over again as your hands twisted into the sheets and your head dug into the mattress of his bed.

Again, he pulled out abruptly and set your legs down gently. He moved back down and lifted you so you could get under the blankets on his bed with him on top, hovering over you. Draco's face looked down at yours, you stared into his eyes and waited for him to make the next move.

"This is gonna hurt." he said, as he positioned himself at your entrance, "And if you don't think you can handle it, tell me and I'll pull out. Okay?"

You nodded and placed your hands over his biceps. Waiting.

Then he slid into you.

The pain was not as bad as you expected, considering you had a fairly high tolerance of pain. But it still hurt.

You groaned out of pleasure and pain. Draco kept his eyes trained on you.

"Want me to pull out?" he asked.

"No" you hoarsely whispered, "Keep going, but go slow."

He nodded and made slow yet deep thrusts into you. Your legs spread wider so he could have better access and his penis filled you up perfectly.

You dug your nails into his biceps and moaned a little. As his hips rolled into yours, you could feel the pain quickly turning into pleasure. Now you wanted to go faster.

"Go faster.." you let out and he did. His thrusts became faster, deeper, and more passionate.

"Ungh, oh God." he groaned out, "You feel amazing."

Draco filled you up perfectly and you pulled him closer to you, so that there was no space left in between your bodies. Your lips connected and immediately your tongues made their way towards each other. But they weren't fighting with each other. Instead, they were just lovingly moving in time with each other.

Draco picked up the pace a little more and his thrusts became quicker, and you moved your hips to meet his thrusts. You both were a moaning mess. Moaning into each other's mouths, holding each other tighter, and pulling each other closer together.

Eventually Draco's thrusts became sloppy and he knew his orgasm was coming.

"(Y/N)...I'm gonna come..." he whispered into your mouth.

You moaned. "I think I am too."

"Oh, God, I love you." he groaned out as you became tighter around him.

You pulled in a sharp breath. "I love you too."

He finally came inside you and you did as well, following close behind him. He pulled out of you and rolled onto his back.

Both of you were breathing extremely heavily and you both knew that this was one night you would never forget for the rest of your lives.

"Come here" Draco breathed out as he grabbed your hand and pulled you to him, so that your head was against his chest and your arm was around his torso. He wrapped an arm around your waist under the covers and another was stroking your arm up and down.

"That was the best night of my life." you breathed out.

"Well, one of the best nights." you laughed out and smiled.

Draco chuckled and pulled you tighter to him, kissing your forehead firmly.

"I love you." you said.

He grinned. "I love you too."

Dedicated to     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 2.7K 35
**๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™‡๐™€๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ** ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด...
70.4K 1.1K 24
Some wizarding world imagines/one-shots ! Super open to requests โ˜บ๏ธ
1.9M 39K 101
Draco Malfoy x Reader Imagines book. It's about what you would expect from an Imagines book. Cute fluffy stuff, funny things, weird ones and unexpe...
284K 5.7K 50
โฆ๐“๐จ๐ฆ ๐…๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ๐จ๐งโฆ ษชแดแด€ษขษชษดแด‡s แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แดษดสŸส แด›แดแด า“แด‡สŸแด›แดษด