Rise of an Era

By Szarinasumalpong

"I've lost my family and everything I loved. I don't want to lose this one!" - Kira "It's impossible for a hu... More

Tragedy below the Cliff
A New Life
Human Ape in Training
Encounter with the "Two Legs"
Captured from Home
San Bruno Primate Shelter
Meeting Caesar
Alpha Male
Rebellion
Battle on the Bridge
Deadly Decision
My Ape Family
Sequel is Up!

Caesar's Home

2.9K 92 4
By Szarinasumalpong

After the fiasco last night, Caesar and I reluctantly left the area and headed back to our cages.

"I don't understand, why can't we just leave thus place?"

"I don't want to leave all apes here as their new leader"

I smiled, already he was showing signs of leadership. I knew he was going to be a great leader.

I reluctantly went into my cage and Caesar sealed it shut before he entered his cage.

We slept that night and I was looking forward to what was about to come tomorrow.

***

It was uneventful in the morning except for the part when I heard Caesar stole food from Dodge.

Which is why I was interrogating him now.

"Can you please tell me how you managed to steal some food?!" I begged for like the fifth time.

Since Caesar was now leader of the apes, they gave him a higher respect though some still treated him like he was one of the humans.

Rocket was currently giving out cookies to the other apes and I was glad the ape was slowly changing his ways to others.

"That is something I shall not tell you. It is something I should know only" Caesar signed plainly.

I groaned when Caesar suddenly tensed and his head whipped to the translate window where the owner of this blasted place was looking at us with a suspicious look.

Was it just me or did Caesar scooted closer to me? Nah, probably just my imagination.

Caesar and the human male stated at one another before each turned away.

"What was that about?" I asked. Caesar shook his head and signed "it is nothing..."

I decided to brush it off knowing he won't say anything to me but it was still nagging at the back of my mind by the time night came.

***

Early the next day, I got out early from my cage and saw Caesar and Maurice sitting together in two huge boulders.

I made my way towards them, greeting a few apes along the way.

By the time I was climbing up, Caesar was trying to break a group of twigs.

"What were you two doing?" I asked. Caesar excitedly showed me.

"Apes alone... Weak" Caesar signed as he demonstrated by plucking a single twig and breaking it in two. I watched it clatter to the ground.

"Apes together strong" he finished by showing the strength of the group of twigs.

I smiled, it reminds me of what my family use to say.

Never leave an ape behind.

I heard the sound of apes hooting wildly and my attention was turned to the apes that were fighting below.

We watched until the horrid bell rang and all apes started to move back to their cages.

"Apes stupid" Maurice signed as he moved away. I saw Caesar looking at Rodney who came in to see if everything was in top shape and we quickly hid from sight.

He pressed a few dots before the door opened and he walked away.

Caesar suddenly stood up and walked towards the door. I watched as he pressed the same dots and the door opened. He turned to me and motioned me to follow him.

We made our way up to the roof and I was met by a beautiful sight.

Colorful lights adorned the (already) night sky and it contrasted to the slowly disappearing sun.

"Caesar it's beautiful" I signed in awe. Caesar looked at me in shock "you haven't been with humans and human city?" I slowly shook my head in embarrassment.

Caesar grasped my arm and he slowly led me away from the ape prison. For just one night, I felt free.

***

Caesar led me to a few places that made me gasp in delight. First, he took me to a place the humans call "City Park" where a lot of humans were roaming around.

Next, he took me to the vast land of water they call "sea" and it was so much bigger than the rivers I saw. I noticed a couple of humans pressing their faces together and I couldn't help but ask.

"Caesar, what the humans doing to their faces?"

Caesar looked in my direction and I swore his cheeks heated up "it is custom for humans to do that when in both courting and mating..." He trailed off at the last part and my face heated up in embarrassment. What a vivid answer.

Caesar then took me to a place that huge things were placed side by side and he called it "human home"

"Why it is sealed?" I asked when I noticed that the walls were blocking any flowers from entering the insides and Caesar shrugged.

He stopped and I bumped into him. I mumbled an apology when I noticed he was staring at a house with a weird symbol below the roof top.

He slowly climbed onto the open window and I followed him in to see two familiar sleeping humans.

"Family?" I asked He turned to me and signed "family"

We watched the sleeping pair and o noticed the red lines on the eyes of the male and I realized he must have cried to sleep. What caused those tears?

I turned to Caesar but he was void of any emotion and he then proceeded to scour around the house.

I sat down on a wooden object and watched Caesar open a metallic door and pulling out a long can.

He curiously opened it and sniffed it. His yes widen and I realized his eyes were slowly turning to emerald green.

What was that?!

Caesar turned to me and handed me the can. I cautiously sniffed it and my eyes widen in surprise.

I don't know why but it I felt like...

I know everything.

It was both exciting and terrifying.

I looked at Caesar who was gazing at me with an unreadable expression.

"What?" I asked. Caesar shook his head and signed while his eyes were glued to the floor.

"You have wonderful Jade eyes..." I blinked, then blushed and signed a thanks when Caesar suddenly looked at me.

"Kira, I have a brilliant idea!" He grabbed a few more cans and proceeded to climb down and we both race back to the Primate Shelter with me wondering what was going on in his mind.

***

"Are you crazy?!" Caesar just signed to me that he will release all the gasses in the two cans he stole from his home.

"If we had to get out of here, we must enhance apes intelligence" I sighed, knowing his stubbornness will just increase all the more and I handed to him the pocket knife he had acquired from one of Dodge's friends.

He made holes on each of them and each cans gave out a hiss as orange gas started to float around. He rolled them towards the sleeping apes and in a second.

We were surrounded by orange gas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
407K 14.3K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
975K 38.7K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
465K 9.7K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.