The Show Must Go On

By queenslittleprincess

i got this idea to make the late Freddie Mercury a father, it kind of made me sad to know that he didn't have... More

White Queen (as it began)
Liar
Let Me in your Heart Again
Fun It
Sweet Lady
Lily of the Valley
Dragon Attack
Cool Cat
Hammer to Fall
Love of My Life
It's a Hard Life
Time
Let Me Entertain You
I Want it All
Mr. Bad Guy
Some Day One Day
Put Out the Fire
Somebody To Love
Made In Heaven
Bohemian Rhapsody
My Fairy King
Scandal
You Dont Fool Me
Spread Your Wings
In the Lap of the Gods
Save Me
Death on Two Legs
'39
The Miracle
One Year of Love
When the Night Comes
Keep Yourself Alive
Get Down, Make Love
Mother Love
Vogue Interview
Life is Real (Song For Daddy)
I Want To Break Free
You're My Best Friend
No-One But You(OTGDY)

Ogre Battle

398 11 0
By queenslittleprincess

December 12th 1996
I didn't know what to say to Mary when I got there, I was aware that it was going to take a lot of standing ground to fight for what my father left behind, even though I had everything he left behind, a home in England which was already his would be complete in my heart.
I knocked on the door as I made my way into the solid gates of Garden Lodge and waiting in silence til someone came to the door, in my mind the only goal was to be able to have my fathers house and to finally get it after all of these years.
I heard someone unlock the door, I took a deep breathe while they opened the door and to my surprise Richard, Mary's oldest son and my fathers godson was about 6 years old he opened the door and said "hello..may I help you miss" I was stunned last time I seen him was when he was just 3, he had a strong British accent but very squeaky, his blond hair as a baby being blonder and he was quiet and palliate I asked quiet softly "hi...you may not remember me but I'm your older sister" it was a joke but I don't think he could remember me so he looked confused and looked at me up and down and called out "MOMMY!!" As I made a cringe face, I looked at Richard and told him, "yea that was pretty weird too" and I see Mary walk down the stairs and see me she was a shy and gives the impression of lacking any real confidence in herself. Completely the opposite to my fathers personality, she is petite and slim, with green eyes and fair hair at 45 years old.

she let out a soft gasp and said "Vanessa.."
I smiled and tried not to cry, it's been since my father past 6 years ago that we last seen each other, she grew a little older but was still the same Mary as I remember her. "hi Mary...can I come in?" She ran down the stairs to hug me so happy in teas "of course you know you are always welcomed here" she starred at me for a good second and touched my hair and sighed and told me "you know the more and more you grow you remind me of your father...you have his eyes and his smile" my smiles was small I knew coming back here was going to just bring up beautiful memories that I try to not think of it'll get me too emotional. She sat me down and I asked her "Mary, I've been doing so good, I just got off tour and toured the states around a total of 12 cites and I loved it, it's my calling" she reminded me "you are your fathers child.." we both laughed.

Mary was only 19 when she meet my dad and he was 24 which I was 6 at the time, as we talked we became serious and started to talk about the last 6 years of being apart she told me she remarried and had a small wedding on Long Island.
She was finally happy and moved on with her life, "I came here to ask you, if you would be willing to sell...my fathers house" she looked at me very confused and said "to who?" I said "I'd like to buy it from you." It was so nice to see Mary, don't get me wrong, but I was determined to get what was mine that my father left behind even if he gave it to Mary.
She stood up and asked "Oh i don't..." she sighed "if I had my way Vanessa....you know how much this house means to me..?" I interrupted her and said "are you kidding me, what it means to you? What about what it means to me, this is a house that my father and I picked out and planned to both live here!" She said "Vanessa.." I cried out "please, I'm willing to pay you, please don't do this to me" I cried out "this was our house" I cried as slowly tears came down my eyes "I don't want to lose this piece we made together"

She made her way into the kitchen and guided me and asked "follow me please, Vanessa" I did with no hesitation. my heels made loud noises because i was in heels i've been away for so long i forgot that my father had wooded floors in just about every room.
I noticed she really didn't move around anything in the house she kept it the same even when he left us.

At this point i was so angry and i didn't want to be around her anymore, but she led me to my fathers old bedroom it was yellow and the curtains were a burgundy red shade for his favorite color was that shade, his pictures were all still there all in the same place he'd left them.

it was quiet depressing not hearing him scream my name because i was standing in the doorway too long to not come sit on his bed and get comfy and watch some tv with him and our (his) cats.

i got comfortable and took my jacket off and set it on his bed, "what is it you want to show me Mary?" she smiled back and headed into the closet it wasn't too big because he had more bigger closets around the house but it was weird because all of my fathers and mines important documentaries were in this closet and i just only took mine, too soon and too hurt to keep his

"i recently got the courage and the strength to finally read what your father has left behind" i walked up to her and in defense mode said "that is private documents, you cant just go through anything you want because..." i imitated her and said "you were ready!!" she put her head down and said "i know" she calmly said "but there is something that you need to see for my eyes that is not for me but for your eyes only" i got scared and my eyes widened "ok what is it?" she slightly pulled out a box and gently went through the box that had writing on it that read 'Stuff for Vanessa' and made her way to find pieces of paper and a little bit shaky she handed them to me and said "these are for you.." I slowly grabbed for them and said. "what are they?" She crossed her arms but not in a mean why in a censured way and said "paper work for the house" I read

I Freddie Mercury aged 45 (occupation) entertainer hereby wrote my final will. Any wills written previously are hereby revoked under the law of England. I am writing this will freely and under no duress. I am of sound mental and physical health and in position to comprehend what I write in this will.
I appoint Vanessa Mercury as the trustee and executor of my will.
As of today I own following things which I would like to consider for division after my death.
a) $100,000 of sum to Jim Hutton

b) $100,000 of sum to Terry Giddings

c) $20,000,000 of sum to Mary Austin +
10% of household property of Garden Lodge located in Logan Place, London, England

d) $80,000,000 of sum to my first and only child Vanessa Mercury +90% of household property of Garden Lodge located in Logan Place, London, England +all belongings of audio and property sells of albums/songs rested to sells of EMI records of the title Queen/Freddie Mercury.
After my death my assets mentioned above should be divided as follows:
i) items (a) should be given to my partner Jim Hutton, who's date of birth is December 29th 1959

i) items (b) should be given to my friend Terry Giddings

i) items (c)  should be given to Mary Austin, who's date of birth is March 6th 1951

i) items (d) should be given to Vanessa Mercury (first and only child), who's date of birth is October 31st 1964

Both the witnes(s) are present together while writing and signing this will

I looked so sad and ain't cried I let out a sigh and said "everyone signed but me..."
Mary looked worried and said "I think Jim was supposed to let you know when and where but I remember him telling your father you just couldn't make it and it was simply too late to make another appointment for you to sign." I was so angry I knew it Jim had it out for me since the beginning. I ran to my fathers old draw where he kept his pens and supplies and quickly grabbed one of his pens.
I murmured and looked at the paper I was going to sign this and take it down to city hall and get justice of what really should have token place in my position of my fathers will.
I signed my name so quick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 212 72
Amanda Lins Bristley is a Brazilian girl. His mother is Brazilian and his British father. She lives with her mother in SΓ£o Paulo / Brazil. His mother...
1.9K 42 17
I may or may not have fallen in love with Freddie Mercury... Welcome to my book of chaos! You can make any requests in the comments, or you can priva...
43.2K 209 5
A bunch of imagines about the one and only, Roger Meddows Taylor. You can picture Ben!Roger if you prefer; it's all up to you! Enjoy, Queenies! We ne...
158K 4.1K 68
"Can you sayyyyy... HELLO?" Freddie asked his daughter eagerly. She was so small seating on his chest, she weighed like a feather to him. "Yello..."...