✓ Naruto: Euphoria (2011) ||W...

By KawaiiAeon

Naruto: Euphoria | Previously When the Two Worlds Meet Winner of the Naruto Watty Awards 2014 #1 Naeko is who... More

Disclaimer
Prologue 01: Marked
Prologue 02: The Return
Ethereal 01: The Mark
Ethereal 02: Kyuubi
Ethereal 03: Surprising Sixteen!
Ethereal 04: Rasengan!
Ethereal 05: "Dattebayo!"- You are Naruto!
Ethereal 06: Revealed
Ethereal 07: Is it possible? (Unedited)
Ethereal 08: Disguised (Unedited)
Ethereal 09: Changed (Unedited)
Ethereal 10: Harem-No-Jutsu! (Unedited)
Ethereal 11: Urge To Kill (Unedited)
Ethereal 12: What Really Happened (Unedited)
Ethereal 13: What Really Happened 2 (Unedited)
Ethereal 14: True Identity (Unedited)
Ethereal 15: I Believe (Unedited)
Ethereal 16: One Of Us (Unedited)
Ethereal 17: Stuck (Unedited)
Ethereal 18: First Kiss (Unedited)
Ethereal 19: An Uzumaki (Unedited)
Ethereal 20: An 'S' Rank Mission? (Unedited)
Ethereal 21: Let's Go! (Unedited)
Ethereal 22: Sakura's Replacement (Unedited)
Ethereal 23: The Exchange Programme Girl (Unedited)
Ethereal 24: Let Me Off Sasuke! (Unedited)
Ethereal 25: Don't Kill Me (Unedited)
Ethereal 26: Sasuke, I hope you are fine (Unedited)
Ethereal 27: Bittersweet (Unedited)
Ethereal 28: Jealousy (Unedited)
Ethereal 29: Back to Konoha? (Unedited)
Ethereal 30: Reunion (Unedited)
Ethereal 31: Mine (Unedited)
Ethereal 33: Back (Unedited)
Ethereal 34: Naeko's Theory (Unedited)
Ethereal 35: Scrolls (Unedited)
Ethereal 36: Water Scroll (Unedited)
Ethereal 37: Mysterious Saviour (Unedited)
Ethereal 38: Sayonara (Unedited)
Ethereal: Epilogue (Unedited-Major editing needed!)
OC Fact Book
Author's Note

Ethereal 32: The Punishment (Unedited)

1.2K 61 1
By KawaiiAeon

Chapter 32

After a hard and ubelievable night, I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door.

"Who's it?" I mumbled, still half asleep. I lifted the pillow from tge top of my head and tried to open my eyes to the bright light. It felt as if my face had swelled up and I really felt the urge to use the washroom.

"Don't tell me you are still asleep!" Shun sounded surprised. "We had to meet up and discuss the strategy with the head woman!"

"Yea yea," I slowly positioned myself on the bed and let my feet on the floor, fumbling for tge slippers. "You guys go ahead," I paused to yawn, "I will come by myself." I added.

"Tch." I heard him say and then go away.

My feet found the fluffy white slippers and I made myself comfortable in it. Slowly moving away from the bed, I reached for the table clock which was set at the table adjoing the bed, along with a table lamp, pen and a memo pad. Other than that was my bag and my i-pod with the earphones attached. Finally its the day when it discharges, hmn?

I picked up the clock and stared at it for a few seconds, taking in the time, one hand on my head, holding back the hair interupting my view.

My eyes almost bulged out as I saw what the time was. Eleven! Don't you freaking kid me! We were supposed to be with Granny Tsunade at this hour! I am so dead.

I rushed to the washroom and filled the bathtub with water as I continued to brush, hurriedly. I was in such a hurry that I didn't even get time to look at myself in the mirror. Frantically, I took a bath, washed my hair and dressed up. I didn't had the time to blow dry my hair so I let it lose, making the upper part of my clothes wet. But it wasn't making it transparent so I didn't care.

I ran all the way to the tower. I even jumped from roof to roof but it wasn't easy for me. I couldn't jump long distances, just the close ones.

Whwn I finally made it, I saw that everyone of them were already leaving.

"Wh-what?" I groaned.

"hehe... you are late Naeko." Naruto said, grinning, both his hands at the back of his head, walking casually. "By the way, your tattoo looks good."

Tattoo what? I was still disappointed about not reaching on time that I didn't give it any thought.

"What did you all discuss? Any plans?" I asked as I now walked with them, out of the building.

"Nothing much." Sakura joined me. "We are to go out to that world and see if we could find a clue to that scroll."

"So everyone is going?" I asked.

"No. Half of us will search in Konoha." she explained and then paused. "Do you like hearts?"

"Huh? Why?" I was confused at such a random question.

"Your tattoo looks good. Suits you." She said and moved her hands closer to my face. "Come to think of it, why were you so late? Did you sleep in?"

Her finger touched my cheek casually and I remembered what had happened yesterday.

Oh god. How can I forget? My cheeks flushed as my temperature rose.

"Are you okay?" Sakura asked.

"Yea, she probably is." A cold voice answered. "Must be thinking about last night." Sasuke sounded kind of irritated.

"La-last night?" Sakura's voice was now low and her eyes diverted away as she looked at the ground.

She hugged herself with one hand and continued walking, rather slowly.

"N-Nothing!" I answered quickly. What the hell! Sasuke saw me! That's so embarrasing! How? Window was open? Oh yes, it was!

I couldn't believe at myself. What a great thing I did. And Gaara? Where is he? Again a mere thought of him made my heart beat faster. How can he not notice it? Did he let Sasuke see us on purpose? Why? Why? Why?

Sakura stoppes in her tracks. "You don't need to lie Naeko."

"What?" I was taken in by surprise. "What lie?" Sasuke had by now left and we were moving behind everyone else.

"Stop it!" she almost shouted, "Do you think I am dumb? I can't see how Sasuke is attracted to you?!"

"What?!" My heart fipped. "No, you are wrong!"

"I am not wrong! What is it all about then? The tattoo? The blushing? Last night?" she emphasized on the last two words.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. If it's true in anyway that Sasuke is attracted towards me, then I had to stop it right now! It would be wrong. I always shipped SasuSaku and now that I am here, I can't let myself ruin it.

"Wait wait! Slow down!" I snapped at her. "Last night you say?" I half questioned myself, touching the spot he kissed, the spot where bow was a heart tattooed. "He- he saw us together." I blurted out. "Sasuke, he saw me and Gaara together." I blushed.

"You and Gaara?"

"Yes. He-" I paused to select the right words but failed to do so, "He came to my house yesterday and kissed me," I said pointing at the new tattoo, "here."

"What the-?" She seemed shocked, "That guy did?" she raised one of her eyebrows.

"Yeah," I smiled shyly, "and thats why, this mark is here. He kissed right here. I didn't even know it existed until a few minutes back!"

Sakura had suddenly cheered up . "So, do you like him as well?" she squeeled like a small girl.

"Well... I guess so." I said, scratching my cheeks.

"You definitely do! You are blushing badly." she stated and started laughing. "But, Sasuke does like you, I guess."

Now I knew why Gaara didn't do anything.

"Gaara probably wanted to let Sasuke see us together on purpose." I smiled to myself, "He even admitted that he was jealous." I said and paused, "but he said that I am his." I pouted and took Sakura's hands in mine and assured her, "now all there is left is to tell Sasuke to back off!" I grinned.

"Wha--" I didn't let her complete and ran towards Sasuke. I got caught of his arm and pulled him backwards.

"Wait and listen." I said and folded my arms in front if my chest. "I am so glad that you opened up your heart to me, but I only see you as a friend."

"Hn." He said and ignored me.

"Now, don't give me the cold shoulder." I pouted. "You see, I already like soneone else and," I looked at Sakura, "there are people who love you more than you could imagine."

His face seemed so disinterested that I couldn't help but frown. Oh well, its him we are talking about.

"I don't know if you understand me now or not, but I am sure you will." I paused, "Someday." and hugged him.

He didn't resist and went off without a word after I left him. If only he were attracted to Sakura.

"Uh Naeko," Sakura seemed kind of troubled, "Thankyou for all that but..."

"Hmn? But what?" I asked gleefully.

"Uh.. I guess you have a problem." she said and pointed in the opposite direction. "He kinda saw you and had a very scary look on his face."

I turned around and saw him. Ugh. Stupid problems one after another. I sighed. "You go on ahead, I will just come." Sakura nodded and left.

I went the other way and went and stood beside him. "Hey," I said shyly as I tucked my hair behind my ear, the other arm being behind my back.

He didn't move, just eyed ne from the corner of his eyes. I smiled. "I liked this new tattoo, you know?" I tried to make a conversation.

"Why aren't you angry?" He asked.

"Angry?" I was confused, "Why would I be?" The sun was now above our heads, too hot to bear. I put my hand in my pocket and took out a band to tie my hair up.

He saw me doing that and quickly looked away. "I forced myself on you, yesterday." he said, "and even left a mark."

First, I kept staring at him and then I started to laugh. "I already knew you were coming," I said looking away, "and I really don't mind this mark." I said touching it, "Its almost the same as yours, just that yours is in characters." I said meekily.

He disn't say anything but the sun above me was gone. I grinned looking upwards, the sand cloud howered over me.

"I still can't forgive myself for imposing on you." He was barely audible.

Alright. This is my chance.

"We will be equal if I imposed myself on you, right?" I said and moved closer. There was no time for him to reply. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him, carresing his lips.

After that, I stood on my toes and kissed him on his forehead, directly on his mark of love.

"This is what you get for imposing yourself on me." I said and left, "your punishment."

I literally hopped and skipped on my way back.

My first true kiss. I hope he didn't mind. I shook my head rather wildly. No. Don't think. Now is not the time.

"Time for mission : Find the scroll!" I pumped up.

_____________________________________

A/N

Hello guys, as you can probably make out that this story is gonna end soon. Hope you all are enjoying! Romance is not my forte but still I somehow managed it, now its time to solve tge real problem. How to get back? Find out in next chapter! Vote and Comment if you liked it!

~Sassy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 445 37
Naruto and his twin sister Kazumi, are the one of the last Uzumaki and Namikaze's left. Sasuke, is a different story. He doesn't want to seek reveng...
196K 7.4K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
36.2K 1.2K 17
Tango's a girl who was kidnapped from her family when she was just a baby and lived in a lie with the kidnappers. She escaped and found out her famil...
19.7K 609 26
[Book 1 of the Unexpected Series] Kokoro Hatake had a lot to bare and a lot to live up to. Her grandfather had abandoned a mission, tainting the Hata...