about the boys i've loved

By aussiedolantwin

just a bunch of short poem, story like excerpts bout thoughts and emotions of boys who have been in my life i... More

my first love
the one who messed me up
i'm addicted to how toxic you are

the one who got away

26 2 1
By aussiedolantwin

smiles turned into laughs and laughs turned into kisses and before I knew it, the days turned into weeks and weeks into months and I found myself forgetting what it was like before you were in my life. 

but each love story isn't just roses and good times. 

I hurt you, I cheated on you, I lied to you, I apologised to you. And each time you would take me back, I would bring one thousand darkened cracks and you'd accept them like a fool.

You said I went looking for trouble and I guess that's what I did and I would treat you like shit. I didn't think I could get any more hurt than I did the day we left ends loose, so I took a chance. And I danced, and I smoked, and I drank and in the end all I could think about was you. But now I can't talk to you anymore. It's not that I am mad at you, it's just that when I talk to you, I realise how much of a mess I am. And when I realise how much of a mess I am, I remember I can't ever have you, and that makes me even more of a mess. 

I gave you nothing but I got everything back. You didnt deserve it but fuck, I miss the way you used to love me, I miss the way you made everything hurt a little less and i'll never get it back, when the fire in your eyes died i think i died too.

I'm sorry I smoked all your cigarettes, I'm sorry I made you risk your life to go on wild adventures, I'm sorry I told you stupid jokes and I'm sorry you loved me for it. I'm sorry I scribbled over every drawing under the bridge that you had drawn, and broke so many of your trophies. I'm sorry I destroy everything I touch - including you. I'm sorry you told me all your secrets. I didn't deserve to have such a intimate access to your captivating mind. I'm sorry I let you love me. I never deserved you compliments, or your kisses, or your callused fingertips running though my hair. I'm sorry I promised to love you, when I knew I wasn't capable of loving you the way you loved me. 

I never deserved you. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...