Daddy Long Legs | narry au |

By twinkiepayne

" What did you just call me?" " Daddy Long Legs." " Why?" " Because you have long legs and you're daddy." ~*~... More

before
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
last authors note :(

4

1.1K 30 49
By twinkiepayne

Niall was scrolling through his instagram looking for Harry's instagram while laying on his bed. Niall was going to turn into an FBI agent now.

After a couple minutes, Niall found Harry's instagram profile. But he couldn't do much because Harry was private. Niall let out a little groan.

" Why does this bitch have to be private?" Niall groans. Niall clicks the follow button. Now he has to wait to see if Harry will accept his follow request.

So in the mean time, Niall looks at Harry's profile. Harry had his snapchat username on it: harrystylessc. Niall sat there and thought about it.

Should I add him? Niall thought.

Niall shrugs his shoulders. He was going to add Harry and see what happens.

Niall closes the instagram app and opens up the snapchat app. He clicks on add friends, the username section, and types in Harry's username. Niall let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Here goes nothing.

Niall hits the '+Add' button and sits there for a second. He didn't believe he actually did it. Niall was extremely proud of himself.

A couple minutes later, Niall gets a notification saying: Harry Styles added you as a friend!

Niall let out a mental scream. He couldn't believe Harry added him as a friend. Now Niall can have actual conversations with him without speaking face to face. Niall was a little too excited about the whole thing. But he couldn't get too excited because Harry might never want to talk to Niall.

And with that, Niall turned his phone off and went to bed. He was going to have a long weekend a head of him.

~*~*~

" Are you excited to go to the carnival Louis?" Liam asks.

" Of course I am! Are you excited to go Niall?" Louis asks.

" Hell yeah I am! Let's go!" Niall says. The three friends gathered at Niall's house because the carnival was walking distance from Niall's house. So now the friends were going to walk to the carnival.

The three friends cut through the park and were about to cut through a neighbor's yard when Niall looks at his friends.

" You guys have to be quiet when passing this house because we're not supposed to be cutting through their yard." Niall says before actually cutting through the yard. Louis and Liam nod their heads, understanding that people want their privacy.

All of a sudden, a notification popped up on Niall's phone. Niall looks at his phone and his mouth drops in shock. He couldn't believe this was happening.

Snapchat from: Harry Styles

Niall ran through the neighbor's yard screaming, leaving his friends behind. Louis and Liam look at each other weird. They wanted to know what the fuck just happened.

Liam and Louis catch up with Niall who was out of breath.

" What the hell was that?" Louis asks.

" Yeah, I thought we had to be quiet while passing the neighbor's house." Liam says.

" I know, but look!" Niall says showing his friends the notifacation. Their mouths drop in shock. Then they look at Niall.

" Well open it!" Liam yells. Niall nods his head and opens his snapchat. This was the photo that popped up:

(Don't judge the pictures, I tried my best to find ones that kinda fit in the situation)

Niall started to scream again. His friends shake their heads.

" Niall, respond back to him." Liam says.

" Right now? Wouldn't that be too quick?" Niall questions.

" You already opened it. Might as well respond now." Louis says. Niall nods his head. He takes a selfie and then he shows his friends.

" Does this look good?" Niall asks. His friends nod their heads. Niall quickly types a message and sends the snap:

The friends make it to the carnival. They start walking around, not really going on any of the rides. They didn't have money to go on the rides. Why they were at the carnival with no money made no sense. They were just there because everyone else is. 

Niall looks at his phone to see another snap from Harry. Niall had to contain his screams because they were in public now.

" Did Harry snapchat you back?" Louis asks. Niall nods his head.

" Wait a couple minutes before you respond back to him. It'll look weird if you open it right away." Liam says. Niall nods his head, understanding where Liam is coming from. Niall didn't want Harry to think he was weird.

The friends got bored of the carnival, so they decided to walk back to Niall's house. While walking back, Niall took the time to open Harry's snapchat which was:

Niall looks at his friends for help. He's never talked to a boy, so he has no clue what the hell to do. 

" What do I respond with?" Niall asks.

" You're just having a conversation with him. Answer his question." Liam says.

Niall nods his head," Right, right." Niall takes a selfie and responds to Harry's question. He sends the snap as the friends finishing walking to Niall's house:

The boys gather in Liam's car and Liam pulls away from the street. He starts driving towards the nearest Steak n' Shake. The boys jammed in the car as they made their was to dinner.

Niall was a little upset because Harry never responded back to his snap. But Niall had to shake it off because he was going to have a good time with his friends.

Liam pulls into the Steak n' Shake parking lot and parks his car. The three get out of the car and walk into the restaurant. Niall looks at his friends.

" I still can't believe Harry snapchatted me." Niall says.

" What if you guys start dating?" Louis asks.

" That would be awesome. God, I'm still shaking about what just happened." Niall says. 

" Is it just the three of you?" The hostess asks. Liam nods his head. The hostess grabs three menus and guides the three to a table. The three friends sit down and start looking at the menus.

" What are you guys going to get?" Niall asks.

" Chicken tenders." Liam says.

" I'm not really hungry. Probably just some fries." Louis says. Niall and Liam give him a dirty look. They hate when Louis doesn't eat.

" You need more than just fries." Niall says.

" No I don't." Louis says.

" Yes you do. Please just get chicken tenders and eat some." Liam says. Louis lets out a sigh, knowing he lost this fight again.

Louis look at Niall to ease some of the attention off of him," Did Harry snapchat you back?" 

" No he didn't. He just opened it a couple minutes ago." Niall says.

" What a dickhead. He's that bitch who leaves people on read." Liam says.

" Tell me about it." Niall says. 

The three enjoyed their night. They had dinner and fooled around with each other. They talked about boys, well more like Harry, and they also talked about drama. It was a good night.

Until the boys paid for their dinner.

The three were paying for their dinner after their meal. Niall and Liam paid their part, so they were waiting for Louis to pay for himself. As the two were waiting, they watch Harry walk out of Steak n' Shake with a girl named Taylor. Niall and Liam dropped their mouths in shock so fast. 

" I'm shook." Niall says. Niall could not believe Harry was on a date with a girl when he talked to him through snapchat.

Liam hit Niall on the arm to gain his attention," Niall, we were talking so loud about you and him together." Niall wanted to scream about this situation.

" I feel so embarrassed now! Why am I like this!" Niall exclaims. Louis turns around to face his friends.

" Hey, it's okay. As long as he doesn't come to you about it we should be fine." Louis says.

" But we were talking so loud about him." Niall says. The three walk out of the restaurant and towards Liam's car.

" We didn't even know he was here. This is some tripped up shit or something." Liam says. Niall lets out a tired sigh.

" I just want to go home and watch the fireworks." Niall mumbles. Liam and Louis nod their heads. They get in the car and Liam drives back to Niall's place. And the three watched the fireworks, enjoying their friendship.

Except they were all shook about Harry being in the restaurant with them.

***

Sorry this was poorly written. I didn't know how I was going to write this.

Did you know this actually fucking happened to me? I snapchatted the guy I like and me and my friends ended up talking about his ass while he was in the same room. That night left me so shook oh god. I was so shook writing this chapter thinking about what happened to me.

Oh lord.

Hopefully you liked this chapter! I'm trying my best to get the plot to be better, I swear!

Thank you so much for reading my story. Please vote and comment your opinions. Thank you again. I love you all with my heart.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 11.7K 31
Harry is the typical nerd. He got bullied a lot in high school and that had left scars on Harry's self-esteem and trust. He goes to University and ho...
155K 2.5K 28
When two boys go on their senior trip everything changes for them. Niall Horan and Harry Styles never expected to fall in love with each other, but t...
49.5K 1K 24
(Excuse the carrot in here. Was my first fanfic) Harry Styles is living the life, with all his friends, his popularity, and his reputation, he has it...
10.3K 404 22
After the ending of One Direction the friendship that the boys all shared eventually fizzled out. But they can't forget each other forever, right?