Aboard The Fantasy (One Direc...

By BerliozKitty

What would you do? If you were offered the opportunity to show off your latest art works on a cruise ship? If... More

Aboard The Fantasy (One Direction Fan Fic)
Chapter One - Wonderland
Chapter Two - Meeting the Boys
Chapter Three - Dancing with Harry
Chapter Four - Crazy Morning
Chapter Five - Oh I Don't Sing
Chapter Six - Do You Know Who We Are
Chapter Seven - Our Secret
Chapter Eight - I Really Want To Play
Chapter Nine - Cha Ching
Chapter Eleven - Loosen Up
Chapter Twelve - Our Song
Chapter Thirteen - Smash
Chapter Fourteen - Boo Bear and Kermie
Chapter Fifteen - Hitting the Beach
Chapter Sixteen - Is This A Secret
Chapter Seventeen - Interrogation
Chapter Eighteen - Stay Crazy
Chapter Nineteen - Last Day
Chapter Twenty - Now or Never

Chapter Ten - Late Night Snacks

1K 16 6
By BerliozKitty

Zayn and Shay returned to the pool deck and the boys were already in and swimming. Shay ran and jumped in the pool, nearly giving Niall a heart attack. She laughed and pulled Zayn into the pool. 

"I forgot to ask. How was the casino?" Liam asked curiously.

"Amazing." She said holding on to the side of the pool.

"We left with about seven thousand dollars." Louis said coming up from underwater.

Harry, Zayn and Liam all had the same look of shock on their faces.

“We started with three hundred between us.”  Niall added.

“And turned it into seven thousand?” Harry said still shocked.

“Yup.” Shayla said sitting on the side of the pool. 

“What the heck?” Louis said looking at the water.

“What?” Shay asked swimming over to him.

“It's warm.” He said examining the water. “Niall what did you do!”

“Me?” Niall yelled defensively.

“The pool is heated smart ones!” Shayla yelled trying not to laugh.

They all laughed. Shayla swam back over to the side of the pool and put her legs up on the edge letting her upper body just float in the water. Liam came over to her and put his face just over hers.

“Hello.” She said smiling.

“Hello.” He said looking at  her.

“Can I help you?”  She said laughing softly.

“Are you ok?”

“Do I not look ok?” She asked putting her legs back in the pool and turning around to face him.  

"No, I mean, when you passed out. What happened?"    

"Nothing." Shay said plainly. She was a little embrassed about fainting infront of them earlier.   

"Yes because people just pass out." He said rolling his eyes.   

"Actually that is a thing, it's called haveing a Vasovagal Syncope episode." Liam raised his eyesbrows when she said that. "Anyways, this is really kinda embrassing."  

"I'm sure I've been through worse." He laughed.  

She gave him a small look of disproval then said, "Everything just hit me, I was like I'm hanging out with One Direction. Then I was like oh god I'm hanging out with One Direction. And I was also I little tipsy." 

He laughed. "As long as you're ok."

"Yeah, I'm fine." She smiled. 

"SHAYLAH!" Louis yelled from the other side of the pool. 

"LOUEHH!" She yelled back. 

"Come here!" He yelled again. 

"Why?" She asked. 

"Just come here." He said gesturing her to come over.

"I'm scared." She said turning to Liam.

Liam laughed, "You probably should be."

When she got over to Louis get gave her a mischivous smile. 

"What." She said backing away slightly. 

He grabbed her and lifted her above his head. She screamed and laughed not sure what was he was going to do. 

"Are you ready Niall?" Louis asked looking at Niall. 

"For what!" Shayla yelled laughing. 

"Yup." Niall said, both of them ignoring what she said.

Then Louis threw Shayla across the pool. She was sure wheather she sould scream, laugh or be scared for her life. Before she could make a desition she was caught by Niall. She wrapped her arms tightly around him and said, "Don't throw me."

Niall, Harry and Louis were all laughing. Shayla tried not to laughed but ended up failing miserably. She let go of Niall and leaned over Harry, "We should throw Louis."

He turned to her and his expression changed from a fun, having a good time smile to a mischivious one. Much like the one Louis gave Shay before the threw her. Harry whispered back his master plan. "Yeah, you go distract him and I'll swim under him and attempt to throw him."

"Attempt?" Shay asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Well, I never tried to throw Louis before." He said like it was obvious.

"I guess." She said looking at him.

"Commence operation throw Louis." Harry said quietly.

"Brillant name." She laughed starting to move closer to Louis.

"Back for round two, love." Louis laughed.

"No, just saying hello." She smiled innocently.

"Came to admire the greatness that is Louis Tomlinson." Louis said flipping his hair and  flexing his muscles.

Before Shay could respond Harry was underneath of Louis trying to lift him up. Louis let out a girly screech and then Harry threw him about two feet. Harry and Shay high-fived and Niall, Zayn and Liam were also laughing uncontrollably.

"Did you hear his scream." Shay said trying to breath between laughs.

They other four of them nodded because they were laughing so hard they could speak. Once they all stopped laughing and regained their composure Shay asked, "Guys, it's one in the morning should we go back to room?"

"Probably." Liam said getting out of the pool.

"I don't wanna." Louis whined.

"Yeah, well, we do." Shay said getting out of the pool and standing beside Liam.

"Ok, but you have to take me on the waterslides tommorrow." He said getting out.

"Fine, Lou, whatever you want." Liam said rolling his eyes.

Niall, Zayn and Harry followed. They walked down the hallways trying not to slip in the trail of water they were leaving. Once they got to the room they all ran in forgetting to be careful and Liam slipped and fell to floor. As did everyone else creating a dog pile on top of him, but Zayn jumped over the group and fell against the glass door out to the balcony.

"Auggh." They groaned in unison.

"Louis get off me." Shay whined.

He rolled off her and on to the floor beside the group.

"Is everyone ok?" Zayn said, seeming ok for someone who just slammed into a glass door.

"Yeah." Liam and Niall said getting up.

"I'm ok." Shay said leaning against the back of the couch.

"Yeah." Louis said still lying on the floor.

"I'm going to bed." Shayla said walking slowly up the stairs. The boys followed, they were just as tired as she was. "Night." She said wearily.

Harry was the only one conscious enough to respond, "Good night."

Shay closed the door to her room then changed into the first pair of pajamas she could find and crawled into bed and fell asleep.

A few hours later Shay was woken up by her stomach growling. "Shut up." She said to her belly. It's growled again. She turned over to the clock, three in the morning. Her stomach growled again. "Fine." She whispered. Shay rolled off the bed and on to the floor, in a very 'Louis' fashion. She got from the room and slowly opened her bedroom door. Then she tip toed down the hall to Niall's room. Shay opened the curtain a little bit and poked her head in.

"Niall." She whispered. "Niall are you awake?"

"Yes." He whispered.

"I'm starving." She said quietly coming into the room.

"Me too." He said sitting up in bed.

"Well what are going to do about it?" She said trying to see Niall in the dark.

"Isn't there a twenty-four hour pizza bar?" He getting up out of bed.

Shay nodded.

"Let's go." Niall said quietly taking her hand.

They stepped back out in to the hall. All the boys were sleeping and all you could hear is Liam snoring. Once they got down the stairs, out of their room, and into the light, Niall looked down to what Shay was wearing on her feet. They looked like big furry boots.

"What are those?" Niall said trying to hold back a laugh.

"Slippers." Shay said also holding back a laugh. "You know I wear these to party." She said joking.

"Do you?" He said with a laugh.

Shay did a little party dance for an example. "I'm kidding. I don't party." She laughed. 

"So the pizza bar is just beside the buffet?" Niall said turning the corner.

"I think so." She said following him. "I sure if there's food somewhere we will find it." 

He laughed. "Probably." 

They walked down more empty halls until they finally got to the buffet. It was also pretty much empty except for a couple employees. Niall and Shay each grabbed a stack of pizza slices and huge glass of iced tea. They started walking around to find a seat then Niall said, "Do you just want to eat in the room?" 

"Sure." She said spinning on her heel to turn around. 

They didn't talk on the way back to the room because they were both shoving pizza in there mouths. Shay reached into her boot and unlocked the door. 

"Should we eat upstairs?" Niall asked.

"Sure." She said following him up stairs.

They took a seat on Niall's bed and continued eating. 

"Can I ask you a question?" Shayla asked taking a sip of tea.

"Sure." Niall said picking up another slice of pizza.

"You probably get this question all the time but what's tour like?" 

"It's like a tour." Niall said focusing on his pizza.

"Well, that was the best answer I've ever heard in my entire life." Shay said sacarastically. 

Niall laughed, "Tour is like-" He stopped. 

"Like?" She said waiting for more.

"Shhh." He said sliding the pizza and tea under the table in the corner.

"What?" She whispered.

"Harry is coming hide." Niall whispered.

"Where?" She said looking around the room.

Niall jumped on the bed and threw the blankets over them, their hiding technique wasn't very sucessful. 

"What are you doing?" Harry asked groggily. 

Niall and Shay slowly got from under the covers. "Snogging." Niall lied quickly.

"Yes." Shay said going along with it. 

"You two are eating aren't you?" Harry said knowing we were lying.

"Yup." Niall said passing Shay we plate of pizza.

"Go to bed." Harry said loudly, leaving the room. 

"He's right, we probably should." She said talking the last bite of her pizza. 

She slid down off the bed, "Night Nialler."

"Goodnight." He replied turning off the light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 272 18
This one i wrote cause i figured, why not? I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did writing it. Comments and criticism always wanted :) Enjoy!
19.3K 580 28
*COMPLETED* What would you do if you haven't seen your best friend for 6 months? Right, you go visit her, and her boyfriend, who's really hot, and...
1.4M 12.6K 16
*Previously, On Tour With One Direction* What would YOU do if you won a competition to go on Tour with One Direction? what would YOU do if Harry Styl...
58.7K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!