When The Seconds Change

By 1_BabyJ

{Book 3} Emely continues to fight for her life, and now lives in a new world called Flashpoint. Trying to sav... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41- Cisco and Gypsy
Chapter 42- Hunter and Caitlin
Chapter 43- Wally, Joe and Iris
Chapter 44- Kara and Mon-El
Chapter 45- Harry and Jesse
Chapter 46- Barry
"Chapter" 47
GUYSSSSS

Chapter 36

49 2 0
By 1_BabyJ

After successfully reuniting Team Flash and the Allen family, Barry and Emely sped back into their time and informed the team what happened. 

"How far?"

"8 years from now. We needed to figure out who Savitar was."

"Did you?"

Emely shook her head. "No. But we did get some help from Future Barry. He told us who made the trap for Savitar. If we can find her now, then she can make the trap and we can stop Savitar and save Iris."

"Did you learn anything about Caitlin?"

"We learned a lot of things about everyone."

"But what about Caitlin?"

Emely sighed. "She alligns herself with Savitar. We don't know why, but I do know that we need to find her before she does."

"All right, I'll get to CCPD."

Joe walked out and Barry went after him, and Iris waited for Barry by the entrance to the Cortex. Emely walked over to the medical bed and Cisco followed. 

"What'd you see while you were there?"

"A lot of things I wish I hadn't. I learned what happens to you guys, Barry and I. Team Flash. Caitlin. Things that I wish would've been left a mystery."

"But hey, at least we got a lead."

Emely nodded. "That's true."

"We'll find Savitar."

"And save Iris."

~

"Her name is Tracy Brand."

The next morning, the team began to learn about the woman who was able to trap Savitar into the Speed Force.

"She's one of the world's top theoretical physicists, you know, or she will be."

"No kidding. Girl Scout earns her merit badges. 2021 Nobel Prize, Copley Medal, presidential commendation."

"She's a genius, but what's that to us?"

 Emely glanced at Joe. "She's the key to stopping Savitar. Future Barry said that in four years from now, Dr. Brand invents the technology that traps Savitar in the Speed Force."

"Four years too late."

"Yeah, but if she invents it now before Iris dies, we can trap him and save Iris."

"She could be working on the prototype now."

"That's exactly right, so we should find her."

"Agreed."

Cisco and HR walked over to the computers and Julian expressed his concern for Caitlin, but Emely zoned out and thought about the future and Barry noticed. 

"Hey," he whispered to her, "what's going on through that pretty little head of yours?"

"The future."

Barry gave her a look. "That's not going to happen to us. Or to Team Flash."

"I'm going home."

Emely went home after visiting Hunter at his place and seeing the twins who were in Lydia's care. 

"You don't have to take care of them all the time, Lydia. I can take them home with me."

"Nonsense, Emely. I don't mind taking care of them for you. It's like they're my own children."

Emely gave Lydia a hug and went back home and sighed as she sat down on the couch. Barry, Cisco, and HR went to talk to Tracy but Killer Frost interrupted the conversation. That night, Barry came home to Emely cooking some dinner. 

"That smells good."

Emely glanced at Barry who was walking through the door. 

"You still gunna live here?"

Barry gave her a confused expression. "What do you mean?"

"I broke up with you. Doesn't that mean something?"

Barry had walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "No. Because I love you. And you know what else?"

"What?"

Barry placed his mouth close to her ear and lowered his voice. 

"We're alone."

His voice caused a shiver to travel down her spine as her cheeks heated up. She took a deep breath as she felt his lips place a kiss on her neck. 

"Dinner can wait."

And she turned around and kissed him hard. He helped her jump and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her over to the bed and dinner was soon forgotten about for a couple of hours. 

They were laying in bed, bodies close together after finally getting dressed and eating dinner. Barry was watching Emely sleep as her head rested against his chest. He felt himself getting sleepy and his eyes fluttered closed. The next he knew, he heard a scream which woke him up. His eyes flew open and he saw a figure sitting up on the bed. 

"Emely. What is it? What happened?"

Barry sat up and pulled her close to him. 

"I dreamt that you were yelling at me. That you were really mad."

Barry sighed and then placed a kiss on Emely's head. 

"It's the future that's messing with you. I'm never going to be mad at you and I'm certainly never going to yell at you."

Emely glanced at Barry before pressing her lips to his. She moved to where she was sitting in his lap and he wrapped an arm around her. 

"What are you doing?"

"We haven't been alone since the twins were born. And we haven't slept together since I got pregnant. We need to make up for the lost time, Barry."

She placed a kiss on his lips before trailing as far as she could. She stopped and took off his shirt, then paused. 

"Unless you want to go back to sleep."

Barry was silent for a couple of seconds. 

"What'd you have in mind?"

They spent hours together before Joe called and said he needed them. They were gunna go, but spent one last time together before meeting up with Joe. 

Emely ended up falling asleep in the backseat, tired from her night with Barry and because of what she dreamt of. Tracy and HR were talking and Killer Frost interrupted it. Everyone came to help, except Emely, who was still asleep. Barry chased Killer Frost around before bringing her back to Cisco, who tried to knock her out but couldn't. Barry took Killer Frosts's hit, which was meant for Cisco, and it sent him down some stairs. Killer Frost followed him and scraped an icicle on the railing. 

"Savitar says I'm not allowed to kill you but I can't have you following me around. It was the left leg last time, right?"

Barry was confused and had no time to think about what she was talking about, as she stabbed his leg with the said icicle. 

"Scar tissue's a lot more sensitive than regular tissue."

Barry grunted. "This isn't you!"

"It is now."

~

When Emely woke up, it her a few minutes to realize that she was in S.T.A.R Labs. She noticed a woman standing in the Cortex who looked similar to Tracy. Emely watched as she walked away and HR went after her. Barry noticed was awake, so he went over to her. 

"You get enough sleep?"

"I think so."

"But maybe I didn't tire you enough."

Emely smiled as Barry caressed her arm. "I think we did enough for one night."

"I disagree."

"Of course you would."

Barry pressed his lips to hers before he left to talk to Joe. Emely went to pick up the twins and take them home. 

"Hi, babies. Mommy's missed you."

As HR found Tracy, who had disappeared, Barry went home to find Emely with twins. 

"Look, it's daddy."

The twins cooed at Barry smiled at them. 

"It's been awhile since we've seen them."

"It has."

Barry and Emely were quiet as they stared at the twins. 

"When I was with Future Emely, and she reunited with the twins, I knew that she was regretting leaving them. And when Barry and Emely reunited, when they kissed for the first in years, I realized that I was scared. Scared that what we saw was our future together. As if the time we were together meant nothing. I don't want that."

"Baby, it won't be like that. I promise."

Barry placed a kiss on Emely's temple and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. 

As they were trying to maintain their relationship together, Joe and Cecile were letting their relationship crash against the rocks. 

"I think we should stop seeing each other."

"Really? That's what you think we should do?"

Joe nodded. "I think it's the best thing for the both of us."

"Here I was, thinking that being together was the best thing for both of us."

Cecile tried her hardest not to cry in front of Joe, even though she was clearly heartbroken. 

"I guess I'll, uh, I'll see you around the station Joe."

Cecile wanted Joe to say he was wrong, but he just watched as she left. Not a second has passed when there was a knock at the door. Joe hoped it was Cecile, which it was, but Joe never expected her to be in the clutches of Killer Frost with an icicle against her. 

"Cecile!"

"Joe!"

Joe reached for his gun, but Killer Frost stopped him. 

"No! I guarantee you I'm much faster.'

Joe raised his hands up. "Caitlin. We can talk about this."

"I'll talk. You listen. In an hour, you're gunna get a messge with an address. Bring me Tracy Brand, or I will kill your little sweetheart."

Killer Frost slowly back away with Cecile and Joe tried to stop her, but she blasted him, which made Cecile scream. Joe crashed into a lamp, but wasn't hurt. When glanced up, Killer Frost was gone. 

And so was Cecile. 

 ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 182 61
{Book 1} Emely Hart has been through a lot as a kid. Her parents left without any explanation, forcing her to grow up with her aunt. Fast forward a f...
39.7K 1.1K 36
In this alternate universe specifically Earth 52 Barry Allen gets over his fascination with one Iris West and instead falls in love with the beautifu...
59.6K 1.4K 38
- Book Two in the Sweet sister series - Barry Allen has just come back from Flashpoint and he's noticed things are different. Just as him and Lana h...
31.3K 662 29
When she was only six months old, Kat's mother was murdered. Her 11 year old brother had seen it all. He was taken in by his best friend's father whi...