Teen Wolf Preferences. (Girl...

By TheoRaeken5696

Let's Get One Thing Straight Before Anything Else, Teen Wolf Belongs To Jeff Davis, Not To Me. This Is A Book... More

#01 How And Where You Meet.
#02 What You Are.
#03 Who's Your Sibling. (Brother/Sister.)
#04 Who's Your Best Friend(s).
#05 She Asks You Out.
#06 Where You Had Your First Date.
#07 What She Calls You.
#09 Your Name On Her Phone.
#10 Her Name On Your Phone.

#08 What You Call Her.

554 15 1
By TheoRaeken5696

Hayden Romero:

You were a bit shy at that and didn't like them that much so you kept it simple and called her Hayden, but occasionally called her Babe.

Tracy Stewart:

You call her many names, due to having that in common with your brother Theo, always having 'pet names' for her. Like the common ones, Babe, Baby, Princess and Baby Girl which at first was a bit uncomfortable and weird for her but then she got use to it and liked it.

Malia Tate:

You call her Mal for short (like in Descendants) and to annoy her, you've never been able to come up with a name or nickname to call her.

Kira Yukimura:

You call her Babe all the time because it never fails in making her nervous or even blush.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
84.6K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
294K 14.5K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...