Love, Teddy Lupin

Par anotherbrokenwriter

"And I realized Even though you are gone, A part of you will always remain Inside of me. As long as the memo... Plus

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXX
XXXI
Final Chapter: XXXII
Your Brother, Remus Lupin

XXIX

1.7K 105 7
Par anotherbrokenwriter

June 3,2022.

Dear Mom and Dad,
It's been a hassle.
Remi has been nothing but a very energetic baby and it should come to your surprise that the only way I can calm her down is by walking around the house and read to her. It doesn't matter what I read, she quiets down and listens. Victorie is expecting again, this time it's a boy. It was her idea to give them both a name that started with R and N.
Remi was born July, on a full moon. Who knew that would have happened.
Well I guess I can just tell you your granddaughter's name.
Her name is Remi Hope Lupin.
And we have Nathan Andrew Lupin for the little guy.
I can't wait to be a dad for a second time.
I guess being a father at a young age has its perks.
Remi is up, got dad duties to attend to

Love, Teddy Lupin

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

40.9K 799 19
You had a normal life, had a crush and one day you had to protect that crush. so, did it cost you your normal life? then again... what is normal?
55.7K 1.5K 15
โ๐–ญ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ.โž When her life is completely transformed into an apocalyptic nightm...
13.8K 299 72
In the achingly beautiful novel, "Breath taken," two souls discover a love so profound that it transcends time, defies societal norms. Their love sto...
990K 30K 16
When Ailee Abbott runs into Sirius and James on the train at the beginning of her 5th year, she learns some interesting new information. Sirius Black...