The Different Shades of Love...

By BrookeNikole06

Cadence leaves an abusive boyfriend after years of abuse. She wants to find love, true love, can't live witho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter29
Chapter 30

Chapter14

2.2K 107 108
By BrookeNikole06

CADENCE'S POV

"I don't want to lose you Stephan." I can barely get the words out. I keep choking on my tears. He holds me tighter into him. "Mon amour you won't lose me. But I need to know that I'm not second choice." He pulls my face back from his neck and looks deep into my eyes. "I want to give you the world. But mon amour you need to want to give me all of you. I know right now you can't do that. I understand I do. So I think you should go back to New York and figure out if it's me you want or him."

I throw my lips against his. I was kissing him like it was going to be our last kiss. He stands up with my legs still wrapped around his waist. He walks over to the bed lays me down, breaks the kiss, climbs behind me, and wraps his arm around my waist pulling my back tight against his chest. "Mon amour as much as I want to make love to you I can't until I have all of your heart." I could hear the sadness in his voice and part of me broke. But I know he's right. I need to figure out my heart. I turn over so I'm looking into those beautiful blue green eyes. "Stephan you do have my heart." I say trying to reassure him. "But I don't have all of it. I want it all or nothing mon amour." 

I lay in his arms and drift off to sleep. After what I'm sure was a couple hours I wake up and Stephan isn't in the bed. A rush of panic runs over my body. I jump out of bed and run into the living room and he's not there. I try to fight back the tears and the feeling that he left me. I run to my room to find my phone. Then I hear water moving around in the bathroom. I take a deep breath and slowly open the door. There he is. His body naked in the tub. He looks up at me with this devilish look. "Why don't you join me mon amour?" What game is he playing here? "I thought you didn't want to do anything with me right now?" I say looking at him with skeptical eyes. "I just want to feel your skin on mine. I want to feel close to you without having sex mon amour." He reaches out his hand for me to take it. "Unless you can't control yourself." Without a second thought I take off my black bra and slid my thong all the way down. I took his hand and stepped into the tub. 

I laid back on his chest and he rested his chin on the top of my head, and placing soft kisses every now and then. "Mon amour I want you to know how much you are changing me." I flip over so my naked chest is pressed on his and I look up at him. "What do you mean?" I ask trying to ignore how hard he got when I twisted my body over him. I could tell he was trying to ignore it too because his breath caught in his throat. After he composed himself, well the best he could since his hardness is pressed against my sensitive part with the tip only millimeters away from my opening that is begging for him to enter. "I told you I've never been in love and never had a serious relationship. But with you. I want to dive deep and never let you go." I slid forward and kissed him gently and slide back down fully aware that I slid down just enough for him to be resting with the tip of him resting just slightly inside my opening. Just enough for him to feel me. I watched his eyes close as he was fighting with himself  "You have opening me up more then I thought possible after what I went through. I didn't think I deserved anything more then what I had. You have shown me that I deserve more. So thank you for that mon frenchie." He got a big smile when I called him my frenchie. He wrapped his arms around me and I don't know if it was intentional or not but when he did that it pushed me down on his tip and pushed him inside me a little more.

"Qu'est-ce que tu me fais de mon amour?" (What are you doing to me my love?) He said breathlessly while cupping my face. I pushed back a little more cause just feeling him so close yet so far was driving me crazy. "Vissez-le!" (Screw it!) He said as he finished pushing himself inside of me. I moved myself up and down on him while not once looking from his eyes. He rested his head on the back of the tub as I sat up and started to ride him slowly so I didn't splash any water out of the tub. Plus I know he won't cave again so I want to enjoy every single feeling he is making my body have. He brought his hands up to my waist and trailed them up until he was cupping my breasts. He pinched and rolled my nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. It sent a chill of pleasure through my body. I moved a little faster which caused him to sit up, wrap his arms around my waist pressed our chests together, kissing me like his life depended on it. It's official we aren't just having sex. No we were making love. Which seems so crazy to me since I've only known him for 4 days. But it's been the best 4 days of my life. We moan into each others mouths. He stops kissing me long enough to say "Come with me mon amour." Then he put his lips back on mine. I started to ride him hard until we reached our peak of pleasure together. After we stopped jerking we rested our heads on each other shoulders.

We sat there without moving just enjoying feeling our bodies touching. Enjoying the feeling of him still being inside me. That's until both of our stomachs started to grumble which made us both chuckle. When we chuckled he came out of me and I was already missing him. But this was the perfect last time together until I can figure out what or who I want. I do have to say that my frenchie isn't making it easy for Lucas. "Mon frenchie I think we should probably eat something. Why don't I order some room service and we can just stay in and watch a movie?" The idea of sharing him with the world knowing I was leaving in the morning didn't sit well with me. He bit, sucked, kissed and licked my neck causing me to moan before agreeing. I have a feeling he just put his mark on my neck. If I'm being completely honest I don't mind one fucking bit.

I go to stand up and before I can step out of the tub he puts his mouth on my warm still quivering pussy and grabs my ass pulling me hard against his mouth. He was licking, biting and sucking my clit so hard I almost slipped. It didn't take much to make me come again. We've been going at it like rabbits today. I've lost count how many times this man has made me come. He pulls his mouth back and slides two finger inside me moving them painfully slow. "Dites-moi que c'est le mien et que le mien." (Tell me this is mine and only mine.) He said as he curved and twists his fingers around. I can feel my orgasim coming but he stops moving his fingers and licks me once. "Tell me mon amour. Tell me you won't let another man touch this until you choose." He starts to move his fingers again "Yes it's yours Stephan. Only yours." I scream out as my orgasim finally comes. He pulls his fingers out and licks me a couple times. "Merci mon amour" (Thank you my love.) And with that I stepped out of the tub with very shaky legs. I look at myself in the mirror and see that Stephan did let a large hickey on my neck that no amount of makeup would cover.

STEPHAN'S POV

I know making her promise to not let another man touch her and putting a mark on her neck was a move that someone who wants to control and dominate does. But the idea of him touching mon amour made me sick. I've never been the man that does that. She is so special to me. So I did the only thing I could think of. 

I grab a towel and wrap in around her and she is still looking in the mirror at the mark I left on her neck. I kiss the mark "je suis désolé mon amour" (I'm sorry my love.) Because after seeing it and how dark it's already getting I feel disappointed in myself that I let the animal in me come out and mark her like I'm a dog marking his territory. "It's ok mon frenchie. I really don't mind." I kiss her neck one last time before grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my waist.

"So mon frenchie huh?" I say trying not to laugh. If I'm being honest I really like it. It's fun and playful just like she is. Even if she doesn't let that side show as often as I would like her too. "Yeah I like it. Is that ok?" She asks while doing that adorable wrinkling of her nose. I walk to the back of her wraps my arms around her waist pulling her back against my chest. "I love it mon amour and I lo..." I stop because what am I saying? I see her eyes get big and she gets pale. "I love that you picked a nickname out for me." I say trying to recover. I mean there's no way I could mean anything else. I see her breathe a sigh of relief. "I'll go look at the menu and order us some food while you finish up" I say walking out trying to not be a little disappointed at her reaction. Even if there's no way I could love her already. Right??

I throw on some pants and order us enough food to feed a small army. I don't want us to be disturbed. I want to enjoy every moment we have even though she still hasn't told me when she's leaving. After about an hour of me laying on the bed flipping through the channels out walks mon amour. With her hair curled, sexy makeup, a green see through sweater, a black top and black boy shorts. She looks incredible. I'm left speechless. She has a natural beauty and doesn't need all the bells and whistles. But my god she looks breathtaking.

"Is something wrong?" She asks while wrapping the sweater around her body. "Mon dieu, tu es si belle" (My god you are so beautiful.) She blushes before she walks over and lays down next to me on the bed. "So did you find any movies?" I put it on the one movie that I want to watch with her. "Romeo and Juliet ok?" Before she could answer there's a knock on the door. I jump up before she can and go let the guy in with the cart full of food and wine. "Où voudriez-vous, monsieur?" (Where would you like it sir?) He asks while pushing it inside the living room. "Voilà bien. Je peux le prendre dans la chambre. Je vous remercie." (Here is fine. I can take it into the bedroom. Thank you.) I say while handing him a tip. He leaves as I push the cart into the bedroom. I see mon amour sit up practically drooling. I open the wine and pour us each a glass. I hand her the wine and start lining the food up on the bed.

The rest of the night we spent in each others arms watching movies not really talking. It was nice to just lay here with her. "Hey Stephan?" She asks not looking at me. "Yes mon amour?" I say while stroking her back making circles with my thumb. "You know I'm leaving tomorrow right?" Her words cut me like a knife. I didn't know she was leaving that soon. I thought I still had at least another day with her. "If that's what you need to do mon amour. I understand." I don't understand but I don't want to push her. "I meant what I said. I won't let another man touch me like that until I know what my heart wants." I felt my body relax as she said that. "But that includes you too mon frenchie. Ok?" she said while poking her fingers into my side. It didn't hurt it actually ticked and she noticed. She straddled me and started to tickle me until I cave and laugh out "Ok." She fell forward on my chest and that's how we fell asleep.

I was woken up by a kiss. I opened my eyes and saw a fully dressed Cadence. "My cab is here. I have to go." I shot up out of bed and noticed she had everything packed. "What? I'm not taking you to the airport?" I ask in complete disbelief that she's not letting me take her. "No mon frenchie. It would be too hard for both of us. It's better this way." She leans down and kisses me with more passion. I wrap my arms around her and pull her down on the bed. I grab her hands and pin them over her head as I slide my body on top of her making her spread her legs so I could be in between them. I press my hard on, on her and grind it between her legs. "One more time mon amour?" I ask while continuing to grind on her. She moans out "Stephan." That's all I needed to lift the maxi shirt she's wearing up and rip her underwear off. I quickly pull my pants down and waste no time entering her. I grab her arms and pin them above her head again. I can't go slow. I have so much emotions built up inside me that I'm rough. More rough then I've ever been with her. She's loving it. Her head is thrashing back and forth screaming out in pleasure. I let go of her hands, grab her legs, and put them over my shoulders. I thrust into her harder "Stay with me" I say each time I thrust into her. I feel her contracting around me letting me know she was about to come and it's so tight that it makes me come a lot faster then I wanted. We both scream out.

I fall to the side breathing hard. Before I can even say anything mon amour stands up and goes into the bathroom for a moment before stepping out looking like we didn't just have rough raw sex. "Mon amour please let me take you." I ask in a begging tone and I stand up and pull my pants up. "I put my number in your phone. Call me tomorrow?" I drop me head "Of course mon amour." She walks over lifts my head and kisses me before walking out of the room. As soon as I hear the door close tears start streaming down my face.

A/N Thank you guys so much for reading. If you liked this chapter please press that little star to give me a vote. Also please leave me a comment letting me know what you thought of this chapter. Until next time XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 86.8K 54
[COMPLETE] They say weddings are eventful, to say the least. Anything could happen. What I didn't expect however, was him. My mistake. It's been...
2.2M 41.7K 34
You're going to pay for that." I whispered to her, making sure to graze my mouth across the spot that makes her breath hitch. When I saw her remain u...
41.8K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
134K 6.7K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...