Ivan Martinez X Reader

By VanillaBunnyxox

Moving into the Team 10 house is super easy. Or is it? Find out with two twins fighting to grab your attention More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 pt 1
Part 13 pt 2 (part 14)
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Please read
Please read

Part 10

803 16 2
By VanillaBunnyxox

"I love you hermoso." I say.
"I love you bebita." He replied glancing at me and smiling before turning his attention back on the road.
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

When we made it home it was around ten o clock and everyone was awake and sitting in the living room watching movies. Ivan and I went upstairs and took a shower (separately of course 😂) then I get changed into

And walk downstairs to join everyone. I sit between Ivan and Emilio on the couch and snuggle into Ivan's shoulder. I look at Emilio and his jaw is clenched slightly and I can tell he is trying not to look at us or say something.

The movie ends and we weren't doing anything that day so I slowly untangle myself from Ivan's arms and change the movie to Toy Story 3 (don't judge me people Disney is life 😂).

When I walk back over to the couch I just sit between the twins again. I hold Emilio's arm (like this)

to make him feel a bit better and we start the movie. Emilio gets up to make popcorn for all of us but instead of sitting back on the couch with Ivan and I, he sits on a beanbag on the floor.

Ivan and I take advantage of having the whole couch and I lie on him like this

(Except on a couch and watching a movie 😂).

I fall into a light sleep on his chest and I feel myself being picked up and carried upstairs. My body is placed lightly on a bed, my bed. I feel the soft sheets surround me and a slight dip on the bed next to me. Ivan must have laid next to me.

I slightly open my eyes to see Ivan laying next to me, cuddled up with the blanket. He looked adorable.
"Goodnight y/n, it's ok go back to sleep." He said, kissing me on my forehead.

I fell asleep.

*************************************
I know I know I said this would be longer. Sorry it's another short one 🙄
*************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 374 31
You are a YouTuber with 100,000 subscribers just living your life. Then, one day out of nowhere Jake Paul sees your videos and wants you to be apart...
29.2K 524 20
I don't want to be wasting my time alone.
171K 2.6K 63
Just some imagines of the Martinez twins, Emilio & Ivan. May have some preferences. Posts weekly!! Higher ranking: #211 in Fanfiction. Highest...
68.4K 1.5K 42
This is about Angel Paul. Jake wants her to move in with the team 10. She has this huuuuuuge crush on Emilio Martinez. *Btw she is 17 and Emilio and...