The Unexpected Love

By nafaeria24

This is the sequel to The Only Exception. I haven't come up with a description yet but if you liked the other... More

Chapter 1: SM Pt.1
Chapter 2: SM Pt. 2
Chapter 3: SM Pt. 3
Chapter 4: SD
Chapter 5: MSM
Chapter 6: SM Pt. 4
Chapter 8: MD
Chapter 9: Kate
Chapter 10: SDM
Chapter 11: KDS
Chapter 12: Kate
Chapter 13: DS
Chapter 14: KDM
Chapter 15: Kate
Chapter 16: Se Do De
Chapter 17: Sean
Chapter 18: SM Pt. 5
Chapter 19: McClane
Chapter 20: SDMK
Chapter 21: KM
Chapter 22: KD
Chapter 23: KS
Chapter 24: Kate (Past)
Chapter 25: ADS
Chapter 26: D and S
Chapter 27: Sean
Chapter 28: SM Pt. 6
Chapter 29: SD Pt. 2
Chapter 30: SDK
Chapter 31: Sean
Chapter 32: KMD
Chapter 33: PKS
Chapter 34: MSD
Chapter 35: MTD
Chapter 36: SK
Chapter 37: SK Pt. 2
Chapter 38: SK Pt. 3
Chapter 39: AS
Chapter 40: TDK
Chapter 41: Dover
Chapter 42: SD
Chapter 43: MDM
Chapter 44: MiSe
Chapter 45: STKS
Chapter 46: SM Pt. 7
Chapter 47: MDSDLG
Chapter 48: KD Pt. 2
Chapter 49: SM pt. 8
Chapter 50: SDMSM

Chapter 7: Sean

20.2K 655 40
By nafaeria24

Sean’s POV: (Present)

Parris Island Marine Training… Four Weeks of HELL!!

I’ve never hurt so much in my life. I was expecting pain, I knew there would be stress but I wasn’t prepared for this. Of the four hundred eager recruits welcomed on day one about half have dropped out of the program and it’s only week four.  It started out innocent enough with a few classes on military history, customs and courtesies. Even though we sat in classes all day it was still hard getting up at five in the morning. By week two we started learning basic first aid, uniform identification, leadership skills and core values.

 At the end of each night we’d all lie in our bunks talking about how easy this seemed to be. Dover was the only one convinced we’d eat our words. By week three I was serious thinking about quitting. Every muscle I had ached. Even my aches were aching. After the second day of martial arts training I laid in my bunk trying not to flinch as Dover and the guys covered me in ice packs. All I could say was I wanted to go home.

Dover kept telling me I could do this. Avery said I was destined to be a Marine. Oscar told me I couldn’t let this program get the best of me. James and Xavier kept chanting ‘USA’ over and over like we were in the Olympics. And Cole kept waving the flag in my face trying to make me believe what they were saying. As much as I wanted to agree with them my pain made it very hard to do.

It was one of those nights when I was beyond in pain. We were continuing our martial arts training and starting our swim qualifications. With all the alternating between the two my body hasn’t had a chance to adjust. Tonight I was enduring martial arts and getting my ass handed to me. If we were using good old fashion redneck fighting I would have been fine.

But here that doesn’t fly. I’ve never been tossed around so much in my life. After my umpteenth ass kicking Drill Sergeant Juarez sent me to the medical building to be cleared to continue. As I limped along slowly I heard someone call out my name but I was in too much pain to turn around to see who it was.

                “Holy shit you look like hell.” Dover said wrapping his arm around my waist helping me stay on my feet. I tried to smile but it hurt so I didn’t. I let him take my weight as we slowly walked across the base. The traffic had slowed down some leaving the roads clear. Thankfully not many were around to see my hobble of shame.

                “Where the hell have you been?” I asked realizing I hadn’t seen him in training since we began. Smiling Dover wiggled his eye brows.

                “I’ve been training in martial arts since I was three. I’m actually a black belt so I’ve been chosen to help train recruits and from the looks of it you need my help.” He chuckled. I would have said something snappy in return but let’s face it he was right.

                “Why don’t they warn you before you sign those papers? I mean they could have at least told me this would be part of the training. I would have prepared or something. I feel like I’m here to be the official Marine Corp punching bag.” I said wincing at the pain in my side. Seeing this Dover stopped and helped me over to the brick wall to let me rest.

                “If they told you this would happen you probably wouldn’t have signed up and you aren’t a punching bag. You’re more on the lines of sparing partner… just a bruised sparing partner.” He said. I started to chuckle but had to stop. It hurt too much to do that too.

                “At least my face is still pretty.” I said trying to find the silver lining.

                “Well that’s true you face is very pretty.” He said. I could sense immediately he wish he hadn’t said that out loud for me to hear. My suspicions were confirmed when I saw his flushed face.

                “You think my face is pretty?” I asked amused at his discomfort. Shrugging his shoulders Dover turned his face away.

                “It’s alright, not as good as mine but it’ll pass.” He said nonchalantly. Shoving against his arm I ventured to stand on my own and made it barely.

                “Fuck you man, I’m fucking beautiful.” I said somewhat offended. Sticking my tongue out I turned and started to limp away from him. I could hear him snickering behind me but other than that he said nothing. After five minutes of shooting pains in my side I stopped and tried to catch my breath. A second later Dover appeared at my side.

                “Okay, remember when I was all self-righteous and stormed off.” I said huffing a bit. Raising a brow Dover gave me a smirk.

                “You stormed off? When did that happen?” Dover asked me with a smug grin. I wanted to shoot a bird or something but right now I needed his help. I was about to fall on my face teetering back and forth precariously on my feet. I literally was two seconds from kissing gravel.

                “Okay not quite stormed off but that’s beside the point. Help me Dover.” I said defeated. At first it looked like was going to leave me there then he stepped in front of me bending his knees slightly.

                “Hop on.” He said. I looked at him for a second then frowned.

                “I can’t even walk and you want me to hop… are you crazy?” I said. Looking back he pursed his lips then out of nowhere he lifted me from the ground onto his back. It was like a rush of electricity surged through my veins. I was transported back to Fiji, to that night. The night when a rush of pleasure took me over and I fell hard for McClane Crawford.

My breath caught in my throat causing me to become instantly light headed. I was so caught up in my own head I didn’t think to hold onto his shoulders to steady myself. It wasn’t until I felt his fingers circle my wrist and bring me closer did I snap out of my haze. My heart thudded in my chest like I’d been free falling and there was no net. The musky smell of his skin filled my head making my mouth water. I couldn’t believe what was happening to me.

                “Hold on dude or you’re gonna meet the ground.” He laughed as he started towards the medical building. I could feel myself trembling like a virginal bride.

                ‘Just concentrate on breathing.’ My conscious said. I could see little mini me’s running around my head trying to get my emotions back under control but what they should really be worried about is the effect he’s having on me down below. I could feel his hands through my uniform as he grasped my knees to pull me closer to him. My member hardened instantly.

I wanted to grind myself into him to relieve the pressure but I couldn’t. He didn’t know about me and I didn’t want him to find out like this. I was short of breath and sweating as if I’d been running a marathon. I knew then if I didn’t get some kind of release I would have a freaking heart attack.

                “We’re almost there hold on.” He said to me his fingers digging more into my flesh. I needed to kiss him. I needed to feel his skin against mine and taste his flesh. No…I wanted to fuck him. Screw the poetic words I wanted it hard, fast and nasty. While I lusted after him I felt his demeanor change. The laughing goofy Dover was gone. Now all I was left with was the quiet Dover. I could feel his breathing becoming labored as if he was growing tired.

                “I can walk the rest of the way.” I said trying to extract myself from him. I had to break the hold he had on me before I erupted in my pants. There was no way I’d be able to explain this to the doctor when he examined me. His fingers tighten as he paused in step. I thought maybe he would release me but instead he shifted my weight bringing me even closer.

                “No it’s cool. I wasn’t expecting you to be this heavy.” He said starting back on our way. Heavy? What did he mean I was heavy?

                “I’m not heavy.” I muttered now really offended. I’m not vain but I took pride in my appearance and body. I literally had zero body fat. I could feel him snorting a bit at my comment but he kept on walking until we reached the medical building. With his off handed comment about my weight it distracted me and little Sean was able to deflate some. 

There were a few other soldiers outside talking among themselves. When they saw Dover and I they helped him carry me in. Once on the gurney I lay there trying to relax. It was then I heard a sudden intake of breath from my right where Dover stood.

                “Jesus… remember when you said at least your face was still pretty?”  Dover asked. Cracking an eye open I watched him shift back and forth beside me. I could tell from his furrowed brows my beautiful face hadn’t made it out unscathed.

                “How bad is it?” I asked. Looking me in the eye Dover gave me a pathetic smile.

                “Let’s just say you’re gonna have some interesting colors tomorrow.” He said. Great… just great. I lay there until the doctor came in. He was as tall as Dover but slender. His hair were blond waves swept back from his boyish face. He looked me over with his sea foam green eyes then looked to Dover. When he let out a low whistle I knew it wouldn’t be good news. After the initial check-up he stood there looking at me shaking his head.

                “I’m Dr. Galveston. So… the good news is you won’t have scars. The bad news is you’re going to be sore for a long while. I can clear you to finish training but I can’t let you go in to spar. Your career would be over before it began. I’m going to prescribe some medicated ointment to help speed up the healing process. You’ll stink to high heaven but you’ll feel much better.” Dr. Galveston said pulling on a pair of gloves. While Dr. Galveston and his nurse drew blood and filled out paperwork Dover stayed beside me the entire time. After being poked and prodded for what seemed like forever I was able to dress. I went to reach for my shirt when my body seized up.

                “Oh dear Jesus Christ!” I whimpered. I’d gotten one arm through but couldn’t get the second one.

                “You’re going to hurt yourself, let me help you.” Dover said coming to my rescue. Gently he helped me dress trying to use as little pressure as possible. By the time Dr. Galveston returned I was fully dressed. Handing me a tube of ointment Dr. Galveston turned to say something to the nurse that’s when I saw it.

                “Um… what’s with the big needle?” I asked nervously. When I say big needle I mean huge. It was like the size of an elephant’s trunk.

                “I’m going to give you some instant relief. It’s a hydrocodone shot to ease the pain in your back muscles. It'll make falling asleep tonight much easier. Once you get ready for bed and apply the ointment. When you wake in the morning you won’t be brand new but you’ll be functional.” Dr. Galveston said. Looking to him then to the needle I literally gulped.

                “Don’t you have a smaller less painful looking needle? You know way smaller than that, almost microscopic.” I asked inching away from the nurse and the tray with the needle.

                “Afraid not… this is for your own good. Private Owens help hold him down.” Said Dr. Galveston as he grabbed a hold of my left arm. I tried to yank my arm away from Dr. Galveston but despite his appearance he was actually quite strong. Catching my other arm Dover help Dr. Galveston pin me down.

If I wasn’t covered in bruises and aches I would have fought them. I tried to struggle but apparently I wasn’t doing a very good job. In one move Dover had me flipped over the gurney like limp spaghetti. I felt Dr. Galveston yank up my shirt and plunge the needle into my back.

                “FUCK!” I yelled. I could feel the medication burning as it entered my body. Gripping the guard railing I squeezed until my knuckles turned white.

                “That wasn’t too bad.” Dr. Galveston said pulling the needle from my back. I lay there weak and in shock. True to his word the medicine started to work. Faster than he anticipated actually.

                “Get him to his barracks. Make sure to let his team leader know what’s going one okay.” Dr. Galveston said disposing of the needle. I could hear him talking but not really. Whatever he gave me was awesome. I tried to lift my head but I think my spine melted.

                “Oh… my… gosh… what did you give me again? Do they have it in pill form? Where are your knees Doc? Are there always three of you? Am I in the matrix?” I slurred. Grinning Dover leaned over me and waved his hand in my face or at least I think it was Dover.

                “Sean how do you feel?” He asked. I reached up to touch his face only to catch nothing but air.

                “Hey how’d you do that?” I asked amazed at his trick. Chuckling Dr. Galveston picked up his stack of papers and headed for the door.

                “He’s all yours Owens.” Looking to me Dover frowned.

                “How am I supposed to get you back to the barracks like this?” He asked. Taking hold of his shirt I tugged.

                “We should fly on the magic carpet.” I suggested hiccupping a bit.

                “Magic carpet?” He said. Nodding I took a deep breath and started to close my eyes. I was so tired all of a sudden.

                “Hey Sean… Sean wake up!” I heard someone yell but I didn’t pay them any mind. One way to Snoresville, USA here I come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 9.7K 84
The new, geeky kid in school gets partnered with a popular jock in biology. He believes that geeks and jocks can't be friends until this particular j...
119K 4K 37
Welcome to the sequel‼️
285 27 13
Two best friends fall in love with each other but one of them has a pretty tough life. TRIGGER WARNING//also some sexy parts so... Complete
412 49 16
Wow, another boyxboy story. Honestly just read it ill do a better description later