Love, Teddy Lupin

By anotherbrokenwriter

"And I realized Even though you are gone, A part of you will always remain Inside of me. As long as the memo... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
Final Chapter: XXXII
Your Brother, Remus Lupin

XXVIII

1.7K 107 21
By anotherbrokenwriter

October 5,2020

Dear Mom and Dad,
You are going to be grandparents.
I'm going to be a father, and I'm excited but I'm so scared. I didn't have parents... how will I ever be the right parent that my child will need.
Please help me from where ever you are.
I'm going to be a bloody father.
Bill was happy and Fleur was out of this world happy. When we told Harry and Ginny, they hugged me and congratulated us. Although Victorie and I recently got married, I think this is the best start to my new life.
A little Lupin! Can you believe it?
Even I can't believe it, but this last name will love for another generation and I'm so happy because it's a last name that was passed down from a strong man to their son.
Lilu is excited to have a little "cousin" and everybody is just so happy In general.
Who knew that Molly and Arthur along with Grandpa Lyall would live to see their great grandchild.
If only you were here to celebrate with us. It would make this entire thing ten times more exciting

Love, Teddy (soon to be dad) Lupin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

807K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
423K 23.6K 71
❝ I'm sorry but why did you fancy George? He's the ugly twin. ❞ ❝ You literally have the same face. ❞ ❝ And I still managed to be hot, remarkable, is...
599K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
25.1K 1.1K 96
It's funny how all characters can be connected and messed up with a little twist! Celyn Dharia Lavellan is a young and precious little thing when she...