Lost and Found The Lone Survi...

By GirlWolfWarrior

Paige Jones, an orphan, gets adopted by Billy Black she was the last survivor from her pack. She was the alph... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Time With Seth At His House
A/N
A/N
A/N Again sorry
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
A/N
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N

Chapter 12

2.6K 69 8
By GirlWolfWarrior

I climbed on Seth and saw someone I never thought I'd see again .... Raphael. I've been one of my very few friends. We went to the same Adoption Center and we became instant friends. Well, I have not had an instant friends, it took awhile for me to get used to someone the same age as me being in the Adoption Center. He saw me in the cafeteria drawing and then we started talking. I have made some things and I have become one of my friends. I looked at Raphael but he looked different.

"Raphie?" I asked from Seth's back. He looked at me and his eyes widened. I pet Seth's head letting him know he was safe but he still had his guard up. I got off of Seth and walked closer to him but still safe away.

"What are you doing here? Why did you look different?" I asked question after question. He has laughed at me and I crossed my arms.

"Okay first of all I told you not to call me 'Raphie', second of all I was passing through, third of all I'm a vampire, fourth I was here, fifth of all my adopted family died I got bit I turned And I've been on my own I've met some people along the way that I'm suppose to be meeting So what's with the wolves? He said. He looked at the pack after.

"I got imprinted on my Seth and I got adopted while you were gone and I moved here." I said shortening the story. He looked pained for a second then went back to normal.

"If the wolves will let me pass I have to go into town to meet the people that I came here with I just came into the forest to drink to deer I do not drink humans it's wrong they are innocent people that don ' T deserve that. " He said putting his hands on his pockets. I nodded.

"Guys he's ok he's one of my best friends." I said facing that pack. I went to Seth and rubbed his head with my hand. I want to spend some time with him and he is my best friend.

"Jake, can I go with him to town? Please?" I asked. He looked at Raphael and nodded his head in approval. Then I ran over to Seth. I climbed on his back and waited.

"Come on Seth you're coming to. As if I'd leave without you." I said smiling. I started wagging his tail and then started running towards town.

"Race now!" I yelled to Raph. He then started running super speed. I got off of Seth. He came back human and once again shirtless but I'm not complaining. We walked in back of Raphael. Seth held my hand. I looked at our hands and back at him. There was a light pink blush on his cheeks. I smiled and just pretend like nothing happened. We walked into the diner and I saw some people in the back booth. They look familiar for some reason. Once we got closer I jaw dropped. They looked at me and they were either crying, wide eyed or recovering from shock. I was tearing up. I saw my few friends, I made them in my life. There was Candy, Adeline, Jade, Luke, Jason, and Madison. I knew them from my old schools. Now that I think about it I relocated schools a lot. The girls tackled me in a hug and I hugged them back. We were all crying and hugging each other. Once they let me go, they're going to come and go. They let go and I wiped my eyes.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked smiling. The tears just kept streaming down my face.

"Well when I moved I met Adeline at my school turned out she knew you." "We went and got scratched by a werewolf." "The werewolf that accidentally scratched us taught us how to control our wolf." Candy said to be all cheerful. I met Adeline at one of my other schools from the bullying even though it followed me everywhere. I went.

"Jason and I were walking home from school one day when we took a wrong turn we ended up in gang territory. Jason got shot and almost died then I got shot and we were left to bleed out. Jason he got shot in the stomach and calf. I got shot on my shoulder and chest. The vampire turned us and we survived. " Madison said hugging her brother Jason.

"I was a wolf when you first met me in Wyoming that's why you always used me as your personal heater. I was born a werewolf so my story is not as exciting." Luke said laughing a bit.

"I have the same story as Luke born as a wolf." Jade said proudly. I smiled. Candy looked behind me and smiled.

"Who's the boy you came in here with?" She asked me to help me with her elbow teasing me. All I saw smirks from all of them. I walked over to Seth and brought him closer to the group.

"This is my imprint, Seth." I said looking down embarrassed from my friends teasing me.

"Why are you looking down Kitten come on it's not like I'm gonna embarrass you." He said pulling me closer by the waist and staring into my eyes. I could feel my cheeks burn. I heard 'awws' come from the girls. I kept my head in his chest and did not want to look at my friends.

"Look guys our little Paige is growing up. She's finally found her soul mate." Madison or Maddie as I call her said wiping a fake tear in her eye. Then they all looked at each other.

"What do you think their kids will look like?!" Candy shrieked in excitement. My eyes widened and I looked up at Seth who smirked but had a blush on his cheeks.

"Guys I'm 16 I'm not having kids anytime soon ok. And do not say that I do not want this pup teasing me anymore than he already does." I said crossing my arms.

"Well, if he hurts you, he's going to have to deal with us." Jason said pounding his fist into his hand. I took off Jason's hat and put it on.

"I'm Jason and I do not trust Paige to look after herself." I said mocking Jason. We all laughed.

"Seth, why are you so quiet? Usually you are teasing me or something." I said worried about him.

"I don't think someone likes sharing his imprint with others." Luke said putting his hands on his sweater. I gave Seth a kiss on the cheek and hugged him.

"Ok this is weird Paige barely showed any emotion now she is showing emotion. Anyone else find that weird?" Raphael asked to process this. The girls face palmed and I giggled by bit.

"Raph she's in love of course she's going to show emotion!" Adeline said using hand motions. Raphael looks like he was giving us his poker face.

"He'll learn that when he finds his soul mate." Jade said shaking her head. I saw the pain that reflected in his eyes even though his face showed no emotion.

"Why are guys so stupid?" Jade said face palming.

"Well let's say it nice. You guys are idiots!" Candy said standing in front of us. I put my hand on her shoulder telling her it's okay.

"I wish I could say that I do not agree with you girls but I said I didn't agree I'd be lying." I said laughing. They boys started having little tantrums. Seth gave me the look that said you're going to regret saying that.

"Hey, Jade, where's your imprint? You guys are almost never apart. Plus I need to see my almost brother." I said hoping Seth does not remember what I said later. She sighed.

"He's making us some money. Since we're always on the move, photography's going to keep us all stable. It's a decent job." She said annoyed.

"Why did you guys come here? I have not seen you all in a long time?" I asked curious. They looked at each other and shrugged.

"You know the strangest thing happened and drew us to an intersection where we all met for the first time a few months ago, then we became friends and later found out that we all knew you. Paige. So we were like this has something to do with Paige. So what do you need to do to Paige, what's happening. Who's ass do we gotta kick. " Candy explained really fast in one breath which surprised me. I forget how energetic Candy can be at times.

"I'll explain but I think it would be better if I told everyone. 'Emmett, you forgot that you owe me 5 dollars for betting that I can do over 2 push ups.' Emmett should tell them not to attack you guys. Me and Seth have to get the rest of the pack. " I say being a leader and giving instructions. We walk out of the diner and the others run ahead. Seth holds my hand and leads me to what I like to call our spot. The rock with the primroses I grew when we came to the beach. That is our special place. He has led me there and pulled me close to him. He wrapped an arm around my waist and I was backed into the rock with Seth looking at me like I was a deer and he was hunting me. I would have died if I was a deer by now. He kissed me like it was the last time he was going to see me. He was so dominating right now. I'm having a hard time standing up because I feel like I'm literally melting. I broke the kiss and he trailed small pecks down my cheek to my neck but when I reached the part of my neck where my neck met my shoulder I started shaking and had a hard time standing up.

"Right there." I heard him whispered smiling into my neck. I could barely hear what he said.

"S-Seth, what are you doing?" I half asked half moaned. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand. Seth looked at me and smirked.

"I'm being stupid. Apparently I do stupid things." Seth said kissing my neck again. My breath hitched and it started getting hard to keep control of my voice.

"Seth of course your stupid, stupidly cute." I said moving his head from my neck so I could see his eyes.

"Just cute?" He asked smirking. I pretended to think about it.

"Okay hottie, we have to go, my friends might get attacked if we do not get the pack soon." I said speed walking in front of him. He's got up to me and wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I would not mark you without it being okay with you." He said. Then the question popped up in my head.

"What's marking? I know what mating is because of science but what's marking?" I asked looking up at him. He had to use his other hand to rub the back of his neck.

"Ok marking is where a male werewolf bites his imprint on a spot of the neck and a mark appears letting other werewolves know that she is taken it also lets me hear your thoughts and emotions." He said stopping me from walking. He kissed me one more time on the neck where my neck meets my shoulder. I started shaking and going weak in the knees.

"Every werewolf is different and so is their imprint so every imprintee has a different place to be marked. The place I'm going to mark you is right here." He said. He kissed where he was going to mark me. Now I could not help but start to make little noises. I tried my best to stop them but my body did not want to listen to me. I could feel him smiling on my neck. My knees buckled and I landed on his chest taking deep breaths.

"Well I guess that's why they call it the sweet spot for imprints." He said picking me up. He's carried me all the way to Sam and Emily's house. Now we are on our way to the Cullens household. I see the gang talking to the Cullens. Seth let's go and I run over to Emmett.

"Pay up Em!" I said really quick. He sighs and hands me 5 bucks.

"We were about to attack them when they told me that Paige said you owe her 5 bucks for betting she can do more than 2 push ups. Then they told us what happened." Emmett said crossing his arms.

"Well these are my friends Candy, Madison, Maddie's brother Jason, Raphael, Luke and Jade. Jade's boyfriend is taking photos around the area so please don't kill him." I said introducing everyone. Then I noticed that Luke and Leah kept glancing at each other.

"And I think we have a new couple too." Adeline said looking at the two. They quickly looked away from each other. Me, Jade, and Jason started laughing.

"Ok that is the most embarrassed I have ever seen Luke normally he is a goofy, daredevil, crazy person. I have never seen him like this." I said while laughing.

"Come on let's let the two love birds have some time together." Adeline said pushing people inside the house leaving Leah and Luke outside alone. Once everyone was in we immediately went to the window to see what was happening.

"Don't we have something to talk about guys?" Jacob said in a stern voice. I waved my hand telling him to be quiet.

"It can wait!" I said shushing them.

"No it can't your life is on he line and we don't have much time." Seth said coming close to me.  I sighed because he was right. We all gathered in the living room.

"Ok so maybe if Alice and I focus enough we can see exactly when this is going to happen." I asked confirming what Renesmee thought. She nodded her head. Worth a try. Me and Alice joined a mind stream so we could see how much time we have. We saw how gradually the time passed. Right now it was mid fall and the fight happens when the snow melts. So around spring when the snow melts. Me and Alice break the mind stream and then Alice said when it would happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 958 33
Paige is the last female wolf on Earth. A supernatural stranger have killed all the female wolves and killed Paige's protective father while this mys...
230K 3.9K 29
Tia Swan younger sister of Bella Swan. They have the same mum but different dad. She has been living with her Charlie. When she was younger she used...
210K 4.1K 38
Bella comes to forks to stay with her father but not alone. She's bringing a sweet four year old girl with her. This is a wolf pack Story. One of the...
368K 12.9K 45
γ€Œπ—”π—Ÿπ—œπ—©π—˜γ€β I dont understand these human emotions ❞ β–ͺ︎Synopsis β–ͺ︎ Zahra was oblivious to the world that existed out of the water. As the only off...