Shiki Corpse Demon |Male! Rea...

By size7sneakers

I haven't seen a lot of these kinda stories and I love this anime so here we go! I do not own the pics/videos... More

{2} Megumi? Oh No!
Help me please!!
{3} Goodbye...Or is it?
{4} Isn't there anyway you can help him?!
Listen here (not a chapter)
{5} There's no way she can come back
{6} I really did die
{7} Time to die
{8} I'm sorry Natsuno
Im sorry
im a terrible person
Hey this bitch is back!
Finish

{1} New people in town

1.4K 12 14
By size7sneakers

{I'm sorry the pic was just so cute!}

Italics = Thinking or something important                                                                                                                                                            Normal = people talking or the story line.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Y/N POV~

It was a normal sunny day, Megumi was bitching about how she hated this place, I was walking my dog and the villagers - (Reminds me of minecraft XD) - were gossiping about the recent deaths in Sotoba- wait...what recent deaths- probably just old age, yeah.

I heard a few elderly women talking about a new family going to live at the Kanemasa, and a new family of three coming to live in Sotoba. I wonder if they have a daughter...*Shakes head furiously* no no, now's not the time to think about hot girls - (sorry! Had too) - .

I was walking my dog [dogs name. If you don't have a dog think of a name] When I saw a boy with purple hair in a school uniform standing at the bus stop. I walk up to him and tap his shoulder, he turned around with a look of disgust - (He thought you were Megumi!!) - but it quickly changed when he completely looked at me. I smile, "There's no school today. Why are you standing here?" I asked him, he looked at me in confusion, "Sorry I thought there was school today. I've been waiting for the bus for about an hour", "Sorry you had to stand here for so long. My names f/n l/n", I hold my hand out for him to shake, he takes it and says,"Natsuno Yukki or Koide", "Nice names, Do you wanna come to my place to hang out? I can introduce you to my friend Tohru-", "No thanks. I've already wasted my time standing here for the bus in this heat".

He just walked away and disappeared into the distance.

I began walking home. I heard Megumi and Cowrie - (Is that how you say/spell it?) - Arguing I then ran up to them, my dog trailing behind. "What's up with Megumi?" I ask Cowrie, watching Megumi storm her way up to Kanemasa, "She said she thinks that the people living at Kanemasa will take her in and move away from Sotoba", - (Something like that) - , "Ok then. Have a nice day Cowrie!", I shouted as I walked away.

Don't worry I will update this story as much as I can While also working on my Ereri book!

Thank you for reading!

-YaoiKing1

P.S It's been a while since I watched this so tell me if something is off or the story line is wierd.

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
353K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
863K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
498K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...