Could You Love Me

By MTColt

My only desire would be to make it through this hell. One more year would be all it takes, to set me free. Ne... More

{Introduction/Cast}
Could You Love Me {I}
Could You Love Me {II}
Could You Love Me {III}
Could You Love Me {IV}
Could You Love Me {V}
Could You Love Me {VI}
Could You Love Me {VII}
Could You Love Me {VIII}
Could You Love Me {IX}
Could You Love Me {X}
Could You Love Me {XI}
Could You Love Me {XII}
Could You Love Me {XIII}
Could You Love Me {XIV}
Could You Love Me {XV}
Could You Love Me {XVI}
Could You Love Me {XVII}
Could You Love Me {XVIII}
Could You Love Me {XIX}
Could You Love Me {XX}
Could You Love Me {XXI}
Could You Love Me {XXII}
Could You Love Me {XXIII}
Could You Love Me {XXIV}
Could You Love Me {XXV}
Could You Love Me {XXVI}
Could You Love Me {XXVII}
Could You Love Me {XXIX}
Could You Love Me {XXX}
Could You Love Me {XXXI}
Could You Love Me {XXXII}
Could You Love Me {XXXIII}
Could You Love Me {XXXIV}
Could You Love Me {XXXV}
Could You Love Me {XXXVI}
Could You Love Me {XXXVII}
Could You Love Me {XXXVIII}
Could You Love Me {XXXIX}
Could You Love Me {XL}
Could You Love Me {XLI}

Could You Love Me {XXVIII}

1.3K 32 2
By MTColt

"Have you no idea that you're in deep?
I've dreamt about you nearly
every night this week"

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

"So, how was it?" Imogen questioned, a big ol' smirk on her face as if I had the juiciest gossip she's heard all year.

"It went surprisingly well." I shrugged and she deadpanned.

"That's it? That's all I get? ... For real?"

I groaned shutting my locker.

"Not much happened Imogen, we had a road trip there, went to the rehearsal dinner, went to a wedding, watched movies, then a road trip back home. Nothing fancy."

"Oh, 'watched movies' huh?" She taunted, trying to find something in nothing.

"And we did just that." I stated, leaving her no room to argue.

We walked over to Axel and the boys who were posted up on the lockers, Dean busy flirting his way into some girls pants.

Why am I not surprised.

"Hey." Axel greeted, a smile on his lips as his strong arm slung around me, pulling me into him.

He looked extremely good his white t-shirt and signature leather jacket that I hadn't seen in a while, one hundred percent making my heart flutter.

"Hey." I managed to get out, a little shocked from his sudden actions.

Imogen shot me her wiggling eyebrows and a smirk, and I glared at her in return. The bell rang out annoyingly and the students rushed to get to their classes, making me sigh.

Axel released me from his hold as we started to walk, his mood suspiciously happy.

"Try not to miss me too much." He winked and I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"Try not to let your ego inflate anymore than it has." I retorted, and he laughed as he walked down the hall.

***

I was in a bad mood and by bad mood, I meant bad mood.

The teachers today were going crazy, swamping us with a shit ton of work. Kate texted me and told me her and Rob were going out of town for the week. Alexander followed up on that and told me he was leaving again for college which meant I'd be alone in the house. On top of that I couldn't get my fricking locker open, so I was being forced to carry around my four massive text books filled with papers.

It was not a good day.

I entered the cafeteria, already out of breath from the mere fifty pounds I was holding, walking over to the lunch table we all sat at regularly.

And just when I thought my day couldn't possibly get any worse,

"Hi Oktober!" A nasally voice rang out before someone aggressively shoved me, causing me to stumble and drop my books, my papers to scattering everywhere.

I turned around livid, only to come across who I had assumed it was, Taylor and her beat brain barbie's.

"What in the actual fuck is your problem?" I spat as I stood face to face with her.

She opened her mouth to respond, only to have me cut her off.

"Don't, I really don't care. You have a literal second to scram before I beat the living shit out of you again. Take that as my curtsey warning."

She rolled her eyes and her hands shot out to shove me, but I dodged them.

"Oh Tay, you never learn."

I didn't get the chance to allow her face to be reacquainted with my fist, being thrown over someone's shoulder and removed from the scene.

I saw Imogen gathering my things off the ground with Chase behind her, right before whoever had me over their shoulder turned out of the cafeteria.

The mystery person sat me down on my feet, my back pressed against the lockers and their presence mere centimeters from mine.

My eyes locked with those heart wrenching blue ones, matched with a concerned expression on his face.

"Axel let me go." I huffed, trying to get out of his hold and back into the cafeteria so I could beat Taylor's ass.

His hand shot out and pulled me back in by my waist, his flesh fully pressing against mine, trapping me in between him and the lockers, making my heart skip a few beats.

"If I can't fight, you can't fight. Simple as that." He spoke, referring to the incident in the elevator.

"You're a little close there, aren't you Dawson?" I whispered, only making that cocky smirk of his appear.

"Does it make you nervous?" He whispered back, his cool breath causing goosebumps to break across my skin. "Do I make you nervous?"

By the I was sure he could hear my heart soaring in my chest, but I couldn't let his ego take any more ammunition.

"Not one bit." I said slowly, causing his eyes to slightly narrow and his smirk to widen.

"Ugh, Axel baby, you could do so much better." Yet another nasally voice rang out, easily making my blood boil again.

"Oh like what? You? In your dreams." I scoffed, trying to get to her but Axel easily restrained me.

"I mean he could do me if he wanted, now or later." Britney fired back, a flirty look plastered on her face as she eyed Axel, which seemed to piss me off even more.

I'm going to vomit.

"I'll pass, for now and later. If you could leave us alone, that'd be fantastic." Axel dismissed, his voice hinting that he was clearly annoyed.

"You'll come around eventually." Britney assured, and I rolled my eyes.

"Not in this lifetime or the next." Axel muttered loud enough for her to hear, making her scoff and walk away.

"Have I ever mentioned to you how much I love this school?" I questioned sarcastically, receiving a small smile as he wrapped his arm around me, leading me back into the cafeteria.

***

"I'm so full." I groaned, continuing to eat the remainder of the pizza I had left in my hand.

"So stop eating." Axel laughed, sitting back down in his spot next to me on the couch.

We were at my house, watching movies because he didn't want to leave me alone.

Swoon.

I groaned again as I dropped the rest of the slice on my plate, pushing it away from me and then falling backwards, my head landing in Axel's lap.

It was a pretty comfortable position, so I stayed like that and turned my attention back onto the movie that we were barely watching, feeling a yawn overcome me. Axel pulled the blanket from the back of the couch down and covered me with it.

"I can't fall asleep." I sighed, forcing my eyes back open.

"It's okay." Axel spoke slowly, his fingers coursing through my hair. "I'll be here when you wake up."

And just like that, I fell asleep.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
3.6K 269 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...
17.8K 647 61
*DON'T READ THIS ONE FIRST!! It won't make much sense! ~Sequel to Who She Is~ Mature Content After making her mine and learning some of her dark secr...
1.6K 49 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...