Dear Diary

By fandom_addictomg

Dear Diary, Today I met a boy. He had colorful hair and pale skin and made me feel like I belonged. I want t... More

February 30th 2008
April 22nd, 2008

January 11th, 2008

3 0 0
By fandom_addictomg

January 11th, 2008

Dear Diary,

Today was a very bad day. I went to see the Pastor again, it was the same as always. Mom waited in the car, right outside the house. How could she do this? What kind of evil human being let's this happen? My mother, that's who. And Dad, he's in on it as well. 

I'm getting really sick, but they won't take me to the doctor, probably because they know he'll find something that isn't suppose to be there. Or more that there's something missing. I just want this all to end. I don't think I can continue with lying to everyone like this. 

I don't know, I'm probably just over reacting. 

- Rosemary

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
161K 7.7K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC