Love, Teddy Lupin

By anotherbrokenwriter

"And I realized Even though you are gone, A part of you will always remain Inside of me. As long as the memo... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
Final Chapter: XXXII
Your Brother, Remus Lupin

XXVII

1.7K 109 5
By anotherbrokenwriter

April 9, 2019.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I visited everyone today and left a flower in every grave,and when i mean everybody I mean everybody.

It took years again but I finally put step on the graves where you two are laid to rest. There was a small statue, it has the both of you and well, mom is pregnant with me. Harry says that to muggles, its just a simple headstone, to us..Its the statue. You were laid to rest next to James and Lily Potter and there is a small empty space next to you with the name of Sirius Orion Black graved into the stone. Harry said that there was no body to even bury but after a few years he made a tomb, a closer for him after the war. I tried to have Grandma Andy buried close but she wished to be buried in the same space as Grandpa Ted. It was her last wish and as her grandson I could not fight her. They lay together now, the way it should have been since the very beginning.

Its weird to know that there was so many people that I should have met, but the world just wasn't having it.

It really hits heavy when I realize how many family died before and after I was born.
I wish I could've have known everybody more.
We can't really escape death, but gosh, I wish we were able too

Love, Teddy Lupin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 833 73
"I understand that you hate me and always will but despite everything I still love you. And I shall never stop loving you" - R.A.B This is a story ab...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
48.4K 2.3K 16
. ↪ BOOK THREE OF THE LETTERS SERIES ↩ _____ serie...
6K 285 14
The grim reaper conquers, over and over and over again.