MRS. POTATO HEAD

By HOESEOKIE

❝ is it true that pain is beauty? ❞ Kim Jisoo, BLACKPINK'S visual, is desperate to become pretty for everyone... More

MRS. POTATO HEAD.
do
you
swear
you'll
stay
forever
?
even
if
her
face
don't
stay
together
if
her
face
don't
stay
together
stay
forever,
stay
forever
epilogue
the end
warning

even

2.9K 295 70
By HOESEOKIE

and a hundred thousand dollars
for some compliments

;

jisoo coughed as the make up artist applied layers and layers of foundation in her face.

she overheard the manager talking to yg a while ago, the ceo telling the manager to put a lot of make up into her face so she could look presentable because apparently, she still looks ugly.

"there, you look presentable." the make up stylist looked pleased with herself. "hopefully, the people will finally love you like they love the other three."

"you know what? fuck you." jisoo snapped at her and stood up. she then grabbed the make up she could get from the table and threw them to the floor. "have fun cleaning that."

this morning, she read more and more comments about her and they were all worse than before. telling her to die because she's ruining the group was the worst.

"babe, you okay?" jennie asked her. she didn't notice she was just staring in an empty space until she spoke. "you look bothered."

"me?" jisoo asked. "no, i'm okay. great, actually. just nervous about the performance and all." great, another lie, jisoo.

"you'll do great, love. i'm sure."

hopefully, she will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 13.3K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1.6M 53.3K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
366K 11.9K 26
Daisy Swan likes to disappear, even when she was in the same room as other people. Until she meets the most ruthless vampire leader who thinks she's...
307K 9.1K 82
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...