Legacy || Harry Hook Descenda...

بواسطة idk_shelby

•To live would be an awfully big adventure.• Primrose is the forgotten daughter of the infamous 'boy who neve... المزيد

0- Characters.
0.5- Exciting New Characters.
0.75 - Minor New Characters.
1- Old Arrival.
2- Aligning Herself.
3- Friend or Foe.
4- Death or Mercy (Part 1).
6- A Brief Detour.
7- Crashing The Cotillion?
8- Here For Pan.
9- Adventure In Auradon.
10- Primrose Pan Who?
11- First Mate and Fears.
12- Unexpected Arrivals.
13- Emotions Running High.
14- Harry's Worst Nightmare.
14.5- Who Is Rory Pan?
15- Brother and Sister.
16- Peter Pan.
17- Family Reunion Gone Sour.
18- Calm Before The Storm.
19.. Interest
DO YOU WANT TO BE IN LEGACY?????
19- We Fight At Dawn.
LEGACY IS #135 IN RANKINGS! THANKYOU♡
20 is coming!
20- True Love & Trackers.
21- Swords Up!
NEW COVER
Stay Safe - Life Update/Information
22 - "Hook Me Then, Coward!"
23 - The War of All Wars.
24 - Underestimated.
25- Home Truths and Triumphs.
The End.

5- Death or Mercy (Part 2).

5.6K 163 7
بواسطة idk_shelby

wearing: outfit 3

THE SOUND OF sword against sword was something Primrose enjoyed.

Primrose swung at Harry's legs after a while, he hopped over the sword, but her second caught the side of his exposed leg- he took a sharp intake of breath and for a brief second the girl had caught him off guard. It only took a moment for him to regain his composure, swinging his own sword right at her torso. Primrose jumped back, hastily swinging once more for Harry only to miss and have him trap her left sword with his hook.

He smirked at her. "One down, one to go."

Primrose didn't care, she was just as able to fight with one sword as she was two. It was only Harry after all... he smirked at her, catching her wrist with his hook as she turned away from him just for a brief second.

"Ohh," Harry teased cooing at her. "Looks like you'll have a second scar from a Hook.."

"What's a little scratch if I'm able to say that I took on both you and CJ and won?" Primrose shrugged, catching Harry's wrist as he held onto her arm.

She spun in a circle, twisting his arm in a way which it was never meant to go. He let out a grunt before walking forward so that Primrose's front was trapped against the side of the dock. With his hook he held it close to her neck, so much so that she was afraid to even gasp for fear of him slicing her across the throat.

"I could hurt you now though..." he whispered in her ear, goosebumps rose on her neck from the feeling of his warm breath. The fear and adrenaline running through her veins made it hard to focus.

"Go ahead." She muttered through gritted teeth. "Do it. Pirate."

The sudden realisation of her predicament made her release her grip on Harry's arm.

This was a mistake as she felt him remove her red hair out the way to her opposite shoulder. A small flinch took place, but she begged that Harry didn't notice. The fear bubbled within at the thought of her life being lost, to a death almost like a tragic horror movie. 'Primrose Pan: killed by slicing of the throat with a hook', she already saw the dreadful headlines. The cringeworthy ones that Harry and Captain Hook could parade around and staple to their ships like a trophy.

They stayed in such a position for a moment, Harry's breath on her skin, his slight quiet laugh after a moment. As though he was weighing up his options. "What's the matter Harry? Don't have the guts to kill your family's sworn enemy's daughter... are you not a real villain?"

He let out a low angry growl, gently bringing himself to make a small cut on her neck. Nowhere near deep enough to kill her, she closed her eyes in panic still.

"You know I can't," Harry muttered and Primrose felt a relief fall upon her. There wasn't a moment to take a breath in such a situation so she took her chance.

Stomping hard on his foot with her heel, the biggest force she could muster allowed her room to escape the human barricade she'd found herself confined within.

"Your loss Hook," she shook her head at him. "Maybe you belong in Auradon?"

Harry charged at her within a moment, she slid to the ground dodging him as he then had to stop himself from flying off the dock and into the dirty waters below.

"Missed me." Primrose chided, knowing that she could now tease him just as much as he had her. Instead Harry swung at her with his sword he'd retrieved from the ground. Primrose missed him once more, jumping aside to receive nothing but a seriously agitated growl from the boy once more.

Harry took a moment to compose himself. And as a result primrose looked back at the group of VK's. Watching as Jay and Lonnie took off down the tunnel. Ben and the rest of the Auradon VK's continued to fight against Uma's crew.

"What's the matter Harry, wishing you were as skilled as your sisters?" Primrose smiled at Harry, knowing that he was gritting his teeth.

"You have no idea what's coming your way Pan..." he warned stalking towards her as though she was his prey.

"What you forget is that, when Mal and her friends go right back to Auradon, you... you are still here, meaning that I and the rest of my crew are able to do as we please once we get our hands on you."

At Harry's words, the girl in green didn't even move a muscle. Instead she sat, cross legged on the dock with her swords at her side once more. She motioned to him in a come here motion.

He looked baffled by her actions, utterly shocked.

"Why wait till then Harry, let's get it over with huh?" Primrose smiled, Harry still didn't move a muscle. "Lets be honest, we all know my father doesn't want to see me, we all know I'll never find him, and we all know that you want me dead... so... do it Hook, finish me!"

The pirate felt himself give in, his realisation sinking in that he did not in fact have any intention of killing the red head. Not in the slightest. The girls courage, her bravery, her entire personality was exactly right, and it was completely vulnerable in that instance, which is something Harry had never seen in all his years of facing and knowing of Primrose.

She'd always been set on finding her father, it was her one priority above everything else. Everyone knew that. And she'd forget it all, give everything up. She would volunteer for Harry to take his swing and hook her rather than continue their seemingly never ending battle.

"I should." He walks towards her finally, as they both watch more smoke bombs go off in the distance from Carlos and Evie. "I should hook you right here and throw you off the edge of the plank, I should do it and not even lose a second of sleep at night knowing that I've nicked you... I might be a villain, but you and I are relentless. My legacy, our legacy... I can't let it beat me. I won't hook you."

Primrose was taken aback as the son of Hook took her hand, dropping his sword as he helped her up. She sheathed her swords to end in their scabbards on her back and finally glanced up at the boy in front of her; watching as he did the same. Their eyes never leaving one and others.

"Primrose, c'mon!" Carlos' voice interrupted whatever the hell both pirate and Lost Girl were experiencing.

"See you on the other side... Hook." Primrose smirked, turning from the eyeliner wearing boys glances.

He held her arm with his right hand, halting her as Carlos continued shouting and everyone else was in the tunnel.

"Don't underestimate me Primrose," Harry whispered before placing a gentle, almost mocking kiss upon her cheek. "I'm capable of many things..."

Primrose had no time to comprehend what had happened as she ran off to the other VK's. Pushing her way through the remaining angry pirates with her small knife in hand just in case. Most fell away as she crossed the bridge and stood next to Mal as she kicked it down once they were in the tunnel.

The tension between Mal and Uma was thick, but in the opposite way to what it now was with Harry and Primrose as the former stood next to Uma - his blue eyes never leaving the red heads until the daughter's of Pan and Maleficent turned away to find the rest of the winning villains.

"Thank evil, you got out..." Evie breathed reaching quickly for Mal as she watched everyone greet each other, knowing confidently that Uma was unable to follow through the tunnel unless she practically ran across the Island.

"It's fine." Mal wiped off her outfit. Primrose watched as she reached for Ben with a soft smile.

There was a momentary silence before Carlos spoke up, the same talking dog in his arms from earlier. "Not to rush everyone... but I really think we should get going."

The rest of the villains nodded at his idea. All disappeared into Ben's limo aside from; daughters of Maleficent and the Evil Queen and not to forget the King of the enchanted land of Auradon.

"I'll have my people send you over some custom swords curtesy of Auradon. It would be my pleasure for your service today Miss Pan. Mal informed me you're quite the enthusiast." Ben turned to Primrose a thankful smile on his face as he handed her a piece of paper with 'IOU' written on in a fancy detail.

Primrose took it, glancing over it for a brief second before scrunching it up without a second glance. The gasp from Mal was heard although quiet.

"I don't need some ridiculous branded sword from a place I despise." Prim scoffed throwing it at Mal. "You really think a badge on a piece of metal would be enough for me helping you? We have never even really been friends Mal. I don't offer my assistance for free, not even for the King-"

"You-" Evie stepped in front of Mal, seeming stopping the purple headed girl from exploding.

"So what do you want then? A place at Auradon Prep? I think you should hurry this along before we get slaughtered by Uma and her goons." Evie mused, trying to reason with Primrose who felt utterly empowered by having the upper hand.

"No." Primrose smiled at Evie. "I just want to make clear to the three of you that; when the time comes, I am owed a favour and you have no choice but to comply."

"Forever the one to play games Prim, huh?" Mal shook her head disapproving of her ideas, but also impressed. "I should've known there'd be more of a price."

Primrose heavily shrugged her shoulders at the slightly taller girl, pouting her lips.

"Mal, Evie, we have to go." Jay looked out of the limo after a moment of silence whilst the daughter of Maleficent glared Primrose down.

"But won't Uma and her crew come after you if you don't leave now?" Evie looked a little afraid for the girl's safety.

"We must leave, I hear chanting." Ben muttered pulling at the girl's lightly.

Primrose watched as they made their way towards the royal car. Waving mockingly slowly at her acquaintance with a smile. She was pleased that she'd been able to outsmart such a once infamous villain. She knew they wouldn't go back on her request, knowing that if Ben did. She could start a hatred towards him and his leadership and destroy all of his work trying to rebuild Auradon's relationship with the Isle of the Lost...

She knew Mal would be back here sooner or later.

"I never said I was your friend Mal, once a Lost Girl, always a Lost Girl!" She yelled just as the doors were closing, leaving a triumphant and tired Primrose in their wake.

After a few minutes of standing alone in the area, thinking about the days events and her loses and wins. Primrose soon decided to make a run for it and find Lark.

It was time to head back to Neverland. Whether that was to find her father or Hook was another matter. Would she have the guts to entice Mal and the King for her return favour and would Harry make a choice depending on who he wants to be?

One thing was something Primrose knew for sure. She would be at the Cotillion in two days, without a doubt she would be...

Taadaa, as previously mentioned this was one whole chapter, which is super long lmao.
Harry had mercy! What do you think so far, I'm thinking we need a ship name! But what'll happen now that Mal's group goes back to Auradon.. will Harry find Prim? Will Primrose find Peter?
See you ASAP!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

223K 7.2K 57
Long before Hades devised his evil scheme to take over Mount Olympus, he was once married to the beautiful goddess of spring. But seeing as he focuse...
109K 2.8K 58
There's so many ways to be wicked. Here's mine. ____________________________________ Camilla De Vil was always the favorite in her mother's eyes. She...
54.1K 1.1K 26
Destiny is the daughter of Aladdin and Jasmine and she also a princess living in Auradon where she goes to school to become beautiful young princess...
21.3K 1K 34
It all started with a task from a God. A fated meeting starting the ball rolling to get innocents off the isle of the lost. A task one mermaid set...