Odell imagines ✨

By CharmedDreams

Odell imagines More

Everything is Yours
Friend Zone Pt.1
Friend Zone Pt.2 πŸ’
You don't know my Name
Picture ThisπŸ“Έ
Location ✈️ Pt 1
Future Baby Mama🀰🏽
AaliyahπŸ‘‘
Ain't None of Your Friends BusinessπŸ‘‰πŸ½πŸ‘―πŸ™…πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Damn Good FriendsπŸ‘«
The weekendπŸ‘€πŸ‘… Part1
Damn good friends Part 2 πŸ‘«
Never call me
Never Call Me Pt 2
Lights Out
Destiny's Child Pt1
Destiny's child Pt 2
Biggest Fan
Rain
Medicine πŸ–€

Ride or Die Pt 1

4.5K 91 4
By CharmedDreams

"Girl I know what you want.
Boy I need a ride or die .
Girl I know what you want.
Boy I need a ride or die.
Girl I know what you need.
Boy I need a ride or die.
Girl I got what you need.
Oh, boy I need a ride or die.
No matter how hard these hoes go, you always seem to let them know that it ain't worth it."
Bahia Rodriguez Ft Jacob Latimore x Ride or die

Deana "Lil' Ace" Rodriguez

For those who don't know me I'm Deana, also known as Lil' Ace.
There's a reason why I go by that name, I'm the Trap Queen of a Little Rundown hood , here in Atlanta.
I've been trapping every since I was 16, don't worry, I'm not one of those dumb ass kids That dropped out of high school and sold drugs as a living and got strung out on Percs and Lean.

I actually graduated before My mom passed away. She died from stage 4 breast cancer. My dad lost his mind after she passed, and turn towards drugs. So , he's been out here in the streets once then.
It's hard for me to do this shit but, I got to do what I got to do.
I don't do any of the drugs, I'm just getting money.

I'm also in college now, my major is Nursing but I'm think of changing it to Biology.
The money I get is going to any and all my college expenses and towards any Homeless shelters and orphanages that need it.

Can't say I don't have great heart.

"Yo' Lil' ace ! What's good?" Some nigga across the street from my house yelled towards me.
I didn't say nothing but nod my head towards him.
I was sitting on the stairs in front of my house, enjoying the warm weather.

'Today is a beautiful day' I thought while watching some of these bad ass kids chase each other down with water guns and water balloons. I watched them a little while longer , until I heard a truck pull up to the house next to mine.
It was a moving truck.

'I wonder who the hell is moving here now.' I thought before watching the two movers get out the truck and then walk to the back of it.
Shortly after that, a nice ass Red and Grey Mercedes Benz pulled up right behind the truck.
It seemed as if everyone froze, to see who the hell this person was. Both doors of the car opened and one brown skinned guy had shades on and he had a full beard, with blonde curly hair, that almost looked like Top Ramen, got out of the Driver side of the car. He had to I'm be at least 6 feet. The other dude had a The same skin tone, but he wore a black SnapBack and didn't have much facial hair like the other dude had. He was also the same height as well.

I watched them, walk to the house . Until the guy with Blonde hair stopped, and then looked my way. I seen a small smirk form on his lips.
I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

'What the fuck he looking at?' I asked my self , staring back at this roman noodle head ass nigga.
He bit his lip , and I scoffed . Turning my head back to watch the kids that were still continuing to chase each other down.
I just shook my head and just enjoyed this weather like I intended to.

----------

"YO' ACE OPEN THE FUCKIN DOOR!" I heard a all too familiar yell through my front door followed by a couple of hard bangs.

I groaned before pushing my covers off of me, then climbed out of my bed. I slid on my Slippers and made my way to the front door. On the way to the door, I grabbed my gun off my end table and tucked it in the back of my pajama shorts. I pulled my shirt over it so it wouldn't be seen.

I unlocked my door to see Chris, My Crazy ass ex-boyfriend standing on my porch.

I mentally rolled my eyes and sighed.

"What the fuck you want Chris? Why are you even on my porch nigga?" I asked him, putting my weight on one leg and crossing my arms over my chest.

He smiled at me, " Hey Baby, I-I-I missed you so m-much, and I want-" He stuttered. He was drunk.

I rolled my eyes, already knowing what the fuck he was about to say to me. This is the Fifth time this month this fool has came to my house. We broke up, damn near a month ago. And he just keeps coming back.

"Chris get the hell off of my porch man. I'm not doing this with you again." I spoke, before shutting the door. Just when the door was about to shut the door, he put his foot between the door and the hinge. I pulled the door back open and glared at him, beginning to get irritated.

"Chris, get the fu-"

"Dee, please man. I need you babe." He sadly plead, before opening his arms and walking up to me. I held my hand out to his chest, pushing him back away from me.

"Look, you need to go dude. You cheated on me, so please get the fuck off my porch, before I have you removed." I warned him. His face went from sad to piss in less than a second.

"Bitch. I'm the one trying to apologize to you and you sitting up here being uptight about it." He huffed, grabbing my arm.

"Nigga, who the fuck you calling a bitch? And You better get your dusty ass hands off of me!" I yelled at him trying to get my arm out of his grip. He jerked me close to him, snatching me out of my house on to the porch with him. I kept struggling to get his grip off of me.

"Aye, bruh! Let the little lady go and come put your hands on a man , pussy ass nigga!" I heard a unfamiliar voice yell close by. We stopped tussling and looked to see who was yelling at us.

Chris and I both looked over to where the voice came from, which was next door, where the new neighbors moved into.

The guy with Blonde hair, came into our sight and was walking up to my porch. Once he came into the light of my porch, my jaw slightly dropped.

'HE IS FIIIINE!' I thought before closing my mouth and looking at his facial features.

"Who the fuck are you?" Chris spat angrily, before pulling his pants up and walking down the steps to meet the guy half way.

'Oh, shit.' I thought before going to stop Chris from getting beat up.

"Don't worry about that bruh, all you need to do is get from around here." the blonde haired guy threatened. I heard Chris scoff and then chuckle.
'He don't sound like he not from here. Where is he from?'

"Chris Just leave, man. You're causing a scene out here and bringing an crowd." I told him, watching some of my neighbors walk out of their houses trying to figure out what was going on, I stepped in-between him and the other guy and I put my hand on Chris's chest to try to push him back. But he shrugged my hand off of him, and sluggishly looked at the other guy.

"You might want to take her advice bruh, you might get yourself hurt." the blonde guy said, before darkly chuckling. I watched as he took another step closer to Chris.

"And who is you to tell me, what I need to do nigga? I'm only gone ask you one more time... Who are you my nigga?" Chris asked once again. The blonde haired guy smirked and shook his head.

"And I'm gonna tell YOU again, to not worry about it bruh." Was all the other guy said before Chris took a swing at him. And missed terribly. The other guy cocked his fist back and punched Chris right on the nose.

Which caused Chris to stumble, but he groggily gained his posture back. His hand flew to his nose and wiped the running blood from under his nose. He stood straight up and got back into his fighting stance, "That's all you got bitch? You hit like that little bitch standing over there." He said before nodding his head my way.

I curled my lip up at him in anger. I started walking up to him to hit him, but the blonde haired guy beat me to it. Knocking Chris flat out.

"Odell?! Bruh what the fuck did you do?" another voiced asked out from behind him, which was the other guy that lived with him, I'm guessing.

'So that's his name?' I thought before softly smirking, I looked up from a Chris's laid out body and seen Odell, standing over him. Trying to catch his breath, until he looked up and made eye contact with me.
I just stared at him, until he started walking up to me. I froze, watching every step he took. He walked over Chris and stood in front of me.

He licked his lips before he opened his mouth to speak. " Hey you good ma'?" he asked me, his accent thick.

I snapped out of my dazed condition and nodded my head. I instantly began to get shy.

'Bitch! Why are you getting shy in front of this nigga?! CUT THE SHIT' My conscious yelled at me, I cleared my throat.

"Um, yeah I'm Fine. Thank you." I nervously chuckled and scratched the back of my head. "Ace, you want me to get this punk outta here?" One of my other neighbor, Greg, asked me. I just nodded my head, yes.

Greg helped Chris up and walked him away from my house. Everyone else started going back inside their homes and left me and Odell, outside alone.

There was a awkward silence between us, until he decided to say something first.

"I'm Odell by the way. I don't think I introduced my self properly." he said before kindly smiling at me . I couldn't help but to smile back. "I'm Lil' ace." I said back .

"Well, it was nice meeting you. And thank you again, even though I could've handle it myself." I said before shoving my hands into my pockets. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Well, if you could've handled it yourself it seemed like you was in a hard place ma'." he said before smirking. I raised my eyebrow.

"No, I had it under control." I partially lied, looking him straight in his eyes. "If you say so." he said. He ran his hand through his curly blonde hair and looked around .

"I'm gonna get back home, If you need anything let me kno'." he said while genuinely smiling at me. I nodded my head once again.

"Thank you again." I said before he slowly started walking back to his house.

"Have a good night Love." He said over his shoulder, and before I could say anything back. He was gone.

I turned around and walked back into my house, lock my door and got into my bed.

'What a damn night'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 2.3K 44
there are some things in life that are just plain unforgivable, and that's how i feel about odell beckham jr. i gave that man my entire heart, and h...
872K 38.7K 49
My Works #1| I know I've said this before, but opposites attract. We try and run away but end up running back. Cover By: MissMakeOverMyCover
373K 13K 105
Odell a football player had never imagined himself settling down again at least not this early in his life. He was just getting the recognition he d...
51.2K 891 10
imagines about the highest paid wide-receiver, you're welcome.