Oblivion

By tomlinson_stylesx

No one know what's happening at home to Liam. No one sees how much he hates himself. No one sees how friendle... More

Oblivion
chapter 1- zayn
chapter 2-"little fag"
chapter 3-insecurities
chapter 4-hospital
chapter 5-coming home
chapter 7-talking to yourself
Chapter 8-violence
Chapter 9-bruises
Chapter 10-"promise me"
Chapter 11-football field
chapter 12-queerdo
Chapter 13-"no im not.."
chapter 14-louis knows
chapter 15-jealous?
chapter 16-"do you?"
chapter 17-sleepover
chapter 18-just try
anouncment
chapter 19-stuck
BIG NEWS
Chapter 20-confusion
Chapter 21-invitation declined
Chapter 22-party
Chapter 23- its nice
Chapter 24- pretending
chapter 25- ambulance
chapter 26-help?
chapter 27- Damn
chapter 28-birthday
Chapter 29- TFIOS
chapter 30-Peace for now
Chapter 31-time
Chapter 32-textbooks
Chapter 33- call
SEQUEL

chapter 6-cutter

4.2K 213 59
By tomlinson_stylesx

I woke up to my mom knocking on the door . I rubbed my eyes trying to rid them of sleepiness . I heard the knocking again this time more frantic . jeez what the hell did she want its not like she cared . my vision was blurred so I blinked several times trying to get my eyes to adjust a bit . then I saw it .. the cuts . my bloody arms . the carpet was stained with red some brown from the dried up blood .

"honey im coming in" she said without even waiting for my response . I quickly closed the closet door before she got the chance to even fully walk in . I started to panic . what was I going to tell her ? I couldn't . I wouldn't .

"NO! I mean im ... n-naked don't come in " I mentally cursed myself for thinking of such a lame excuse . it seemed o have worked thought because she responded with a soft ok before leaving . jesus what was I going to do . I peeked out from my closet before going back and hiding my blades once again in the very back of my closet . I ran to the bathroom that was across my room and locked the door behind me before stripping my clothes off and getting in the shower .

I let the hot water cascade down my back taking deep breathes . I closed my eyes and just stood there for a minute . i felt my muscles un tense and for a minute I kind of let all the bad thoughts go .

Until I opened my eyes .

I saw the water turning redish before looking at my arms . oh yeah I forgot .. I washed away the dried blood from my cuts before finishing my shower . I dried my hair them changed into some jeans and a long sleeved shirt . before putting a flannel over it just in case . I didn't usually wear them actually .. I hated them I used to wear them all the time like 3 years ago . I just wore it so someone didn't accidentally see . I brushed my teeth and avoided looking in the mirror for obvious reasons . its Friday I reminded myself . I hope I didn't get a lot of shit today .

I left the bathroom not even bothering to brush my hair . not that I had a lot I had buzzed it a couple of months ago but it grew back its not to long so I just ran my fingers through it . I grabbed my bag before heading down stares grabbing my phone before walking out of the house . I didn't even bother saying hello or listening to how mom has to leave because of work . I made my way to the school with my head down . avoiding anyone that came close to me . I felt my skin crawl as a guys arm brushed against mine . I hated it when people touched me . especially men .

I picked up my pace breathing fast . I need to calm down . I need to . I took deep breathes but that didn't seem to be helping either . I arrived at the school quickly walking in avoiding any ones touches . I practically ran to the bathroom and almost broke down . but I managed to calm myself down enough to were I could make it through the day . but of course as I was making my way to leave the door opened my breathe hitched but I was surprised and relieved that it was just that zany kid .

"oh hey liam right? Listen I heard you were at the hospital are you alright" he asked me taking a step forward only to have me take a step back . he frowned but quickly smiled I just stood there . I didn't want to talk to him what if I said something wrong ? what would he do ? would he beat me , rape me , kill me ? I took another step back before his eyes softened with concern .

"are you ok ?" he asked . I didn't respond my mind was racing with all the things that could possibly happen . I felt like I was about to pass out before he stepped away from the door and I quickly made my way to it almost touching him before running to my first class . I went to the back in my usual seat before putting my head down . the rest of classes seemed to go by like that . me with my head down until last class . it was English which was my favorite . I always seemed to pay attention in that class and peoples seemed .. I don't know nicer . but I still stayed quiet .

I walked in and sat in the middle considering we had assigned seats in here . not that I minded I sat alone so it was ok . we were discussing about what book we should read next . the teacher was asking if we should read Anthem a book were its talking about the future and a group called equality 8-2521 and they manage to escape the city because they were different and considered outcasts . and the classic Romeo & Juliet . I personally wanted to read anthem . it sounded good and it was kind of a short book . so the teacher told us to take a vote .

"alright raise your hand for romeo and Juliet" she said holding up the book . of course most of the girls raised their hands . even though there was about 8 only 5 raised their hands . the teacher looked around counting before writing the number on the board . I waited until she said anthem .

"ok 8 people . raise your hand for anthem " she said putting the marker down . about 12 people raised their hands and I hesitated before raising mine . she scanned the room counting I assume before she stopped at me . I could practically hear her gasp before she quickly told us to put our hands down . I stared at her confused she was still looking at me but she walked to her dest telling us we could talk quietly . why did she react like that . did I have something on my face ? did I smell ? what did I do . the bell rang signaling the end of class and I got up to leave before her voice stopped me .

"liam .. can you stay back I need to talk to you about something" she said hesitantly . I turned around and walked to her desk she checked making sure no one was left in class before turning to me .

"liam ... do you cut yourself ?" she asked .

SHIT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981K 36.1K 34
Liam is in love with someone.And that someone is none other than his bestfriend and bandmate Zayn Malik.Liam tried hard to push these feelings away b...
39.1K 2K 11
When Zayn breaks his leg attempting to skateboard over Harry's car, he ends up stuck in the hospital for two weeks. The only thing he doesn't hate ab...
26.2K 612 18
It's not the bruises that Jess found difficult to cover up. It was the loss of her identity that people noticed, her once sassy mouth now only spoke...
120K 4.7K 21
Liam was an alocholic at night but sweet at day. No one knew this expect Zayn. ----------------- "Liam please stop before you hurt yourself" Liam qui...