Wendy || • A Peter Pan (Robbi...

Від sarahk1514

"I don't understand..." Wendy said, "I thought I was your prisoner." "Wendy, how could you not have known t... Більше

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 5

1.6K 33 6
Від sarahk1514

Wendy slowly opened her eyes as she groaned at the throbbing in her head. She suddenly shot up, remembering what had happened. She found herself on a beach as the crystal blue waves washed up by her feet. Behind her she noticed the green woods and hills of Neverland as the beach surrounded the entire island. Wendy slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"This has to be a dream," she thought to herself, "This place is too marvelous to be real."

She walked around, admiring the beauty in front of her. Then, she realized she almost forgot how she arrived here.

Shadow.

"Shadow!" She called out, "Shadow, I-I don't know where to go."

The shadow never showed itself to her and she sighed. She roamed around the island more and wondered what she should do since the shadow had gone.

"Help!"

Wendy turned her head to the forest as she heard someone scream. It sounded like a little boy, calling for help.

Michael.

"Help! Help!"

"Michael!" Wendy yelled as she ran into the woods, listening to the cries of help.

She found the source of the screams were not from her brother like she hoped, but of a little boy. He had to be about five or six years old and he was dressed in a white shirt with a furry black vest and black ripped pants. He had short black hair and wore a cap with a skunk tail on the back on top of his head. The boy was tied up to a tree with rope and hysterically crying.

"Now, now. Don't worry," Wendy exclaimed as she went to undo all the knots from the rope. "I'll get you out in no time okay?"

"Please hurry." The boy cried, "I've been here for hours. Those boys think they can be so funny. Well, I'll show them! I'll show them!"

"I'm sure you will," Wendy said as she untied the last knot and the rope loosened it's grip around the boy.

He stepped back and started getting the rope away from him. He angrily kicked it and stopped on it as Wendy tried to hold back laughs at the sight in front of her.

"Well, you're all free." Wendy said.

"It's about time! I'm gonna get them back for this! I promise you I will!"

Wendy laughed, "I hope you come up with the most diabolical plan!"

"Oh I will! Don't you worry! They won't see it coming!" The boy said as he started doing fighting moves in front of a tree. Wendy smiled at the fearlessness of the boy.

He suddenly looked at her and gasped, "Oh my gosh, you're a girl!"

"Yes," Wendy laughed, "Are you surprised?"

"Well, yea. Pan doesn't like girls. He never lets them on Neverland for too long."

"Hmm," Wendy said, "Well, I guess I'm the first then!"

She kneeled down before the boy and held out her hand.

"Wendy Darling."

The boy smiled and shook Wendy's hand.

"Alfie!"

"Nice to meet you, Alfie."

"How'd you get here? Are you looking for Pan?"

"Well, a shadow brought me here and I seemed to have lost him."

"I know where he is! He's never far from Pan! He must be at camp. Follow me! I'll take you!"

Alfie grabbed Wendy by the hand and dragged her off deeper into the woods. As she followed the small boy into the woods, she looked up and saw the trees on this island were taller and greener than the trees back in England. She also passed by beautiful wild flowers and plants she'd never seen before, thinking this place had to be a dream. This place was like something out of a dream for her. Soon, Wendy heard music and chants from boys. She saw the smoke of a fire and boys dancing through the trees. Alfie released Wendy's hand and ran to the camp.

"Alfie, wait!" Wendy whispered.

She hid behind a tree as Alfie went to greet the group.

"Well, well. If it ain't Alfie. Who let you escape the tree?"

"It was a girl! The girl helped me."

All the boys roared with laughter.

"It's true!" Alfie stomped frustrated.

"Oh really? Then where is she?"

Alfie turned behind him and motioned for Wendy to come out. Wendy hesitated then came out of the trees and into the camp. The boys laughter silenced as soon as they saw her. Their mouths dropped like they had never seen a girl in their entire lives. Wendy tried to hide her nerves but felt her face starting to get red from all the staring.

"See," Alfie chirped up, "I told you she was real!"

Wendy half smiled, "H-Hello."

The boys said nothing.

"Why has the music stopped?" A voice behind the boys said.

All of a sudden they turned to the person who just spoke and yelled at him all in unison about Wendy's arrival.

"Boys! Enough!"

There was immediate silence. Then, Wendy saw a boy push his way through the crowd and make his way to Wendy. As soon as he saw her, he stopped in his tracks. The boy had light brown hair and dark green eyes. He was a lot older and taller than the other boys and was dressed in all dark green and brown from head to toe with two brown cuffs on his wrists. He was surely intimidating, especially to Wendy, but she couldn't take her eyes off him, and it seemed it was the same for him.

"Why are you here?" He asked in a stern voice.

"I-I...um the sh-shadow-" Wendy stuttered, trying to form a coherent sentence.

"The shadow brought you here?" One of the boys asked.

Wendy nodded. The boy who asked why she was here looked enraged.

"We don't have room for girls in Neverland. George, Daniel! Take her to the cages. I'll see what I can do about her later." The boy turned away as two boys walked forward and grabbed Wendy by the wrists.

"Wait, please!" Wendy cried out, "Pan wants me here! The shadow said Pan could help me!"

The boy stopped in his tracks and turned to face her again. He walked up and got inches away from her and looked her up and down, his green eyes bright with anger.

"How do you remember the shadow?"

"Like I said before, he was the one that brought me here. He said I was of great value to Pan!"

The boys looked at each other confused as the boy shot daggers at Wendy.

The boy then laughed in her face,"I am Pan. So, trust me, you are useless to me."

Wendy gasped as she was dragged away into the woods and all the young boys still stood there, dumbfounded.

Wendy struggled with the boys who dragged her deeper and deeper into the woods. Suddenly they came to a tall tree with a wicker cage at the bottom of it.

"Oh, please don't do this!" Wendy begged.

"We only follow orders from Pan!" One of the boys said as he shoved her in the cage and locked it from the outside.

"Please! Don't leave me here!" Wendy begged as the two boys lifted the cage into the trees. They tied the rope around the trunk of the tree and looked up at the girl they locked in a cage. The one started walking away as the other hesitated.

"Daniel, let's go! I'm hungry!" The boy named George said.

Daniel sighed, "George, I don't think this is right. She doesn't seem like she did anything wrong to be locked up."

"You wanna go against Pan's orders? Well, then be my guest! I'm going to go get some food!"

George disappeared into the woods as Daniel looked up and then turned back and followed his friend. When she realized that the boys weren't coming back. Wendy started to cry. She didn't know if it was from anger or sadness; her tears just flowed down her face uncontrollably. She wondered what she did to have Pan treat her in such a cruel way. The shadow told her he would help, but it was certain Pan wanted nothing to do with her at all and was totally caught off guard by her arrival. Wendy finally calmed herself down enough to stop crying and wished she wasn't on this island and was back in England.

"You did go willing Wendy. It's no one else's fault but your own." She thought to herself. She continued to just sit and await her fate, wondering what Pan had in mind to do with her.

-------------------------------------------------

Pan paced through his tent as he awaited his shadow's return. As soon as he felt the cool wind against his neck, he turned to see the shadow enter through the opening.

"Why would you bring her here?" Pan demanded.

"Pan, you must understand. I sense great magic in her."

"You fool! I sensed nothing in her. She holds no power!"

"That's where you're wrong. I've watched her her whole life. She has something special within her."

"You tell me I'm wrong?" Pan fumed.

"No. I'm saying you just give her a chance. Teach her your ways. She will be useful to you."

"Is that how she knew that you were the one who brought her here? I made sure no lost boy who was brought here knew it was you that took them from their families."

"Yes. I made sure she remembered."

Pan sighed, "Well, fine. I'll test her tomorrow."

"You won't be disappointed. Trust me, she is worth something."

"Go against my wishes again and you'll regret it, do you understand?"

"Yes, Pan."

"If this girl disappoints me, I'm putting it on you."

--------------A/N--------------

AHHH YAY PETER IS FINALLY IN THE STORY WOOO

I hope you're all enjoying the story so far. I'm excited to see how it all ends!! Please comment what you all think so far and thanks for reading!!!

Much love,
Sarah K

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

10.5K 239 37
"So you see, Neverland is not a bad place. It is supposed to be the place of our imagination and magic. There is always trouble round the corner, tha...
20.5K 285 54
COMPLETED ♡ Wendy is on the run from Pan. She had finally escaped Pan after many of being locked In the bamboo cage, but he will stop at nothing to...
41.9K 1K 14
[Book #4 in the series OUAT Peter Pan x Reader] Y/N, Peter, Henry, and many others made it back to Storybrooke. But it's not just them who made it ba...
14.4K 272 70
Luna has survived Chris's curse and lost her powers and wings, but one thing is wrong, she doesn't remember her king. Luna feels like a lot of her l...