One in a million

Ghoul_Toga által

He never really knew he had a quirk or two for that matter, it was activated when he attacked his childhood f... Több

My Demon in shining armour
Thank You
Would I be wrong if I said
The future
See you again
I just can't
The Unexpected
Heroic Demon
Eijiro Kirishima vs. Izuku Midoriya
UA Sports Festival
The Gray Demon
Deku the Gray Death
Filler chapter
Hero training? Your going to a temple
My what?!
Justice vs Demon
We need to talk

Demon

20.4K 231 306
Ghoul_Toga által

It's a normal day in the city of Musutafu Japan, everything except Izuku being picked on for wanting to go to one of the top ranked schools in the country; finally with the day over and on his way home, Izuku ran into Katsuki Bakugo who took his book and used his explosions to destroy his book then threw it into someone's house, where a dog completely destroyed the remains of the book.

"You should give up while you can, your never gonna make it into UA" Katsuki said this time not saddening Izuku, but angering him this time and causing him to unleash a demonic power no one has ever used, not even All for one has taken it.

"Kacchan! You die today!!!" Izuku said in a demonic voice that caught Katsuki's attention, turning to see his childhood friend turn into something unknown.

The distant and lost look in his now dark blackish purple iris' in his eyes, the blackish purple mark that went down to his knee (Still in his uniform) and with his mouth open a little.

"You think that scares me?!?!! You've got another thing coming" Katsuki said with fear clearly in his voice.

Izuku didn't waste time in attacking Katsuki, creating claws made from dark energy.

Izuku moves so fast that Katsuki couldn't even raise a finger, punching him in the chest and sending his opponent into the ground and almost killing Katsuki in the process, suddenly turning back to normal and examining the situation he was in.

"D-Deku! You b-b-bastard!!!" Katsuki growled pushing himself beyond his limit to stand up.

"What happened?" Izuku asked having no memory of what he just did, only remembering getting angry and everything going black.

"You happened! You think your stronger than me!! I'll kill you!!!" Katsuki said using his explosions to launch himself towards Izuku, who shielded himself in fear and in expectations of getting hit; but it never came, Izuku opens his eyes to see Katsuki on the floor passed out from almost dying.

"Phew! I thought I was going to die, should probably help him get home" Izuku thought carrying Katsuki, seeing he was a little too heavy for him, but still took him home and dropped him off with his mom.

"Thank very much for dropping him off" Mitsuki said.

"No p-problem aunty, he was j-just tired t-that's all and w-what a-a-are friends f-for" Izuku said.

"That's Kacchan for you, thanks again and greet your mother for me" Mitsuki said.

"No p-problem and w-will do" Izuku said taking his leave for home.

At the Midoriya residence.....

Izuku finally gets back home when its getting dark, literally meeting his Mom in a state of fear and worry thinking of what could've happened to her one and only son.

"Izuku! I was so scared, what happened?!" Inko asked really sacred squeezing the life out of her son.

"I'm okay Mom, Kacchan passed out from exercising, so I took him home and Aunty sent her regards" Izuku said.

"That's nice, go get washed up for dinner" Inko said going to the kitchen to setup.

After dinner and the awkward energy radiated off Izuku, then after a super heated battle off brains and soft speech, Izuku was the one washing the dishes and Inko was in the living room resting and watching the news, but it was interrupted by Mitsuki calling her about what really happened between their sons.

"Izuku!" Inko called.

"Yes Mom" Izuku answered drying his hands and going to meet his Mom, that was angry.

"What really happened between you and Kacchan today?" Inko asked.

"I told you, the I carried Kacchan home when he passes out" Izuku lied.

"Apparently, Mitsuki said that Kacchan said you attacked him for no reason" Inko said.

"Mom, I won't lie, I don't even know what happened, but for no apparent reason is a lie" Izuku said truthfully.

"Hmmmm, she mentioned that he said that you looked lost and under some kind of mind control, and you don't remember a thing?" Inko said.

"Yes, but I got angry with him, he destroyed my analysis book and threw it onto someone's property" Izuku said.

"You were able to get it back right?" Inko asked knowing that was her son's life's work.

"A dog destroyed it" Izuku said.

"That's bad, but your in luck because I made some written copies of the analysis you've made so far, and I'll give you tomorrow" Inko said as Izuku hugs his Mom.

"Thanks a lot Mom, your the best" Izuku said grateful to God for a Mom like her.

"No worries, you should get some sleep, tomorrow is the last day of school for the year" Inko said.

"Okay Mom" Izuku said letting go and leaving for his room.

The next day......

Everyone had heard about what happened between Izuku and Katsuki, when they saw Katsuki come into school with his left arm in a cast and a few band aids; everyone managed to keep their distance away from Izuku, afraid of what could happen to them if Izuku got angry with them and not wanting to spend their summer vacation in the hospital.

Finally, the day is done with everyone running out with no care in the world, leaving their teachers to whatever fate has for them, noise filling the hallways with students shouting "Finally! School's out!! Freedom at last!!!" as they all ran out of the school premises.

"Great, another 3 months of nothing, this should be fun" Izuku said to himself.

"I should probably find out what that thing Kacchan was all about" Izuku thought then getting a painful headache.

"What the?!" Izuku screamed fall onto the floor of, clutching his head tightly, soon passing out from the pain.

"Iruka senpai! Izuku was having a seizure or something and now he's passed" A girl named Ayame exclaimed.

"Quick, let's get him to the sickbay" Iruka said carrying Izuku to the sickbay, explaining the situation and letting him rest on one of the beds, before going to call his mom.

In Izuku's mind......

There was complete white light in their, with him floating in place and wondering what happened.

"Hello?" Izuku called getting no response, giving up and moving around until the place turns pitch black.

"What's happening?!" Izuku screamed.

"Izuku Midoriya" A pair of red eyes called.

"W-Who are y-y-you?!" Izuku said in complete fear.

"I'm commonly known as the black demon, but you can call me Tsukuyomi" Tsukuyomi said.

"What d-do you w-want from m-me?" Izuku asked still tensed.

"Geez kid, loosen up, I'm not gonna bite you" Tsukuyomi said total cool and calm.

"Okay" Izuku said.

"Anyways, I don't want anything from you, I want to give you something that will help you in your quest in being a hero" Tsukuyomi said.

"I thought demons caused chaos" Izuku said.

"That's because, that's what people who studied demonology think, unlike my demon brothers, I'm a more peaceful type of demon" Tsukuyomi said angry with those people before calming down.

"So, w-what are y-you going t-to give me?" Izuku asked.

"A quirk, actually, two quirks to be exact" Tsukuyomi said.

"W-what?!" Izuku said thinking he was going mad.

"I know it's hard to believe especially when its coming out of a demon, but I'm fading away, I've studied you and seen your worthy, I can give you my power and for nothing in exchange, except that you use it wisely, with responsibility and to train to master it to your fullest potential" Tsukuyomi said as Izuku starts crying.

"T-Thank you! I-I-I've never h-had a-a-anyone believe in m-me since I was d-diagnosed for b-being q-q-quirkless" Izuku cried.

"It's okay! Now stop with the water works and look at me with a brave smile like All Might would" Tsukuyomi said as Izuku looks up with a smile through the tears.

"Now takes these powers, Full counter and Demon, use these powers to fight crime and villainy" Tsukuyomi said.

"Gah!" Izuku cried from a sting on his face and a black mark appearing and then disappearing.

"Now use these powers wisely, Full counter counters any attack and sends the person's act back at them but with the power multiplying the effect of the counter by two; Demon allows you to gain more power like super strength, speed and other things, plus a few enhancements" Tsukuyomi said gradually fading away.

"Thank you again" Izuku said bowing so much, you'd feel like you waist is gonna break.

"Your welcome, now go before they bury you alive" Tsukuyomi said sending Izuku back into his body.

Back in reality......

Inko was fretting over her son's life, thinking that he was gone forever and thinking about what her life would be like with no son and her husband always working abroad; Izuku jumps up and breathes heavily.

"Where am I?!" Izuku thought seeing he was in the school's sickbay and see his Mom, Ayame and his teacher.

"Izuku! I was worried! Don't ever do that again!" Inko cried hugging her son, soon letting go.

"I'm okay, I think this summer is gonna be fun" Izuku said.

Finally, the first chapter and there will be more.

Shout-out to 082mec for the inspiration of this book.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

67.9K 4K 26
Quirkless is a condition that is worse then hell. Izuku knew that one better than anyone else. Not only did he get a reality check about his dream bu...
320K 11.4K 24
You didn't know that the day you wandered away from your mother was the last time you'd see her. You didn't know that saying the wrong words would g...
10.8K 284 23
Heroes. It's an old fashioned notion. Symbols to look up to as a sign of peace and hope. This a world that is filled people that are born with superp...
3.2K 158 28
Izuku wakes up in a hospital, the start of it all. It was when he'd opened his eyes even though everyone presumed he'd never wake up again. Only one...