My 'Lonely' Girl

By ImLilMissComplicated

Short love stories are all about that skip in the heart, but could you actually have been in a romantic love... More

• PRELUDE •
Introducing ' Myself '
Her 'First' Look
A Rainy Evening - The First Chance
Clubbing Night Out - The Second Chance
Romantic Persuasions
Feeling the Love at Night.
Rekindling My Love Story
The Happily Ever After - The Final Phase

Stolen Glances

1.5K 150 8
By ImLilMissComplicated

•••
We used to glance across each other now and then, but there was nothing more.
No jolt. 
No sweat.
No knots in my stomach.

The days turned to weeks, and weeks turned to a couple of months. That’s a long time once you picture the scene outside the world of literature.
Long, long ago seems so cute in a book, but an hour in a suffocating conference hall? Murder!
Without actually knowing it, I was attracted to this girl. I actually admired her, and her calm, comfortable, cool as a cat persona that she brought along for company every day. Could it be love?

And then, I started the staring game. I stared at her now and then, discreetly, but in a way she knew I was glancing at her. But no deal. She just wasn’t bothered.

Ouch! My ego was crushed.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
4K 361 10
A MaNan SS it is. It has a lot of leap as it will cover a lot of time distance. He fell for her first but She fell harder ❤ Used pics credit - to th...
154K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
207K 9.4K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...