My 'Lonely' Girl

By ImLilMissComplicated

Short love stories are all about that skip in the heart, but could you actually have been in a romantic love... More

• PRELUDE •
Introducing ' Myself '
Stolen Glances
A Rainy Evening - The First Chance
Clubbing Night Out - The Second Chance
Romantic Persuasions
Feeling the Love at Night.
Rekindling My Love Story
The Happily Ever After - The Final Phase

Her 'First' Look

1.9K 159 5
By ImLilMissComplicated

•••

The story of me falling madly in love didn't actually go as I had expected. My throat never got dry, ever. But then, I liked a girl. Of course, it wasn't 'love'.

Actually speaking, it wasn't even 'like'. As a matter of fact, I have no idea what I felt. I spend my evenings at a café, next to a huge television display they've now acquired, and whether I like it or not, I end up spending my time staring at it. And it bloody hell annoys me! Can't they just junk it?

Well, and just like me, there was this cute girl who would come to the same café, and stare at the same display every day. Well, sometimes she read a book.

Or sometimes, she used to light a cigarette and look at her fumes take shape, and then disappear into non-existence. She was fascinating and pretty.

But there was one difference between both of us. I came to the café with a couple of friends. She came alone. I have never seen any girl do that. Who has?

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.9M 83.1K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
152K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...