My 'Lonely' Girl

By ImLilMissComplicated

Short love stories are all about that skip in the heart, but could you actually have been in a romantic love... More

• PRELUDE •
Her 'First' Look
Stolen Glances
A Rainy Evening - The First Chance
Clubbing Night Out - The Second Chance
Romantic Persuasions
Feeling the Love at Night.
Rekindling My Love Story
The Happily Ever After - The Final Phase

Introducing ' Myself '

2.3K 176 5
By ImLilMissComplicated

•••

I've heard a saying, that "life is a surprise". Call me a sceptic, but I generally scoff at lines that scream something that leaves us expecting so much.

My short love story may be short on words, but it's a story that's filled every thought and day of my existence with happiness.

I'm a guy, a 26 year old guy who works in a job he likes.
Name - Shivaay Singh Oberoi.
Yes, The Son of India's Richest Businessman.
But Currently residing in London, UK due to my Passion - Writing.
Working as the Chief Editor in
London's most famous publication house.
Has A Big Joint Happy Family back in India which consists of
His Daadi, His Parents, His Bade Papa and Badi Maa, 3 Cousins - Two Younger Brothers and 1 Younger Sister.
I am A guy who hangs out with his friends when the sun goes down, and one who, when the story begins, is still single.

I'm single, not because I want to be single. I think it's weird to be single. Or maybe that's what all guys think.

I'm just a guy who's been looking high and low for that girl who can make things happen inside me.

You know, your heart stops beating just for a second, your throat goes dry, you get gooseflesh, feel a bit dizzy, and the works.

I haven't experienced that. Most of my friends haven't experienced that too, but they're all going out with someone. According to them, such things happen only when you're suffering from a high temperature.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 29.3K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
schoolmate By Nikki

Teen Fiction

4.2K 340 9
The story is all about teenage love , school love and best part is that , the main lead of story is our favourite MANAN ❤️😉. I am in Wattpad from 20...
943 76 5
Hello friend's, It's a story of mystry & suspense. so many brutal murders of young girls.who is behind this?what he wants? Is he a serial kil...
4K 362 10
A MaNan SS it is. It has a lot of leap as it will cover a lot of time distance. He fell for her first but She fell harder ❤ Used pics credit - to th...