FAITH || Izuku Midoriya X Re...

By Luna34568

Izuku and (Y/n) were childhood friends. Even though being best friends they both had very different dreams. I... More

Chapter Two: Entrance Exam
Chapter Three: First Day
Chapter Four: Teacher All Might!
Chapter Five: For Now
Chapter Six: U.S.J. Invasion
Chapter Seven: BlackOut Pt. 1
Chapter Eight: BlackOut Pt. 2
Chapter Nine: Aftermath
Chapter Ten: Awake
Chapter Eleven: Reassurance
A/N: Sorry!!

Chapter One: Childhood

23.4K 569 2.7K
By Luna34568

(A/n: The first chapter is giving you the main things you need for the beginning of the book)

(Izuku is 5, Your 4)

|[ Your View ]|

My Mom an I just moved into a small house in Shizuoka, where I would be attending my new pre-school. The school day passed really fast as found myself standing on the playground alone at recess. My eyes scanned for something to do.

'Swings!'

I ran towards the empty swings and jumped on them enjoying the light breeze. I tried talking to some of the other kids that walked up to the swings but they ended up ignoring me and started to play something else with their friends.

As It was the end of the day some kids started to leave the playground as their parents started to pick them up. There weren't that many kids left, as a teacher walked away to talk to a parent.

"So what you're just a quirkless Deku!?"

I turn my head to the voice and saw a small explosion go off and ran over to see if they were ok. The smoke cleared and I saw a little green haired boy on the floor and a spiky-haired boy laughing.

"Hey, you bully!"

"What?"

The spiky-haired boys' friends only seemed to laugh more.

"You just hurt him!" I yelled at him.

"So? What are you gonna do about it?" he said getting in my face.

I pushed him away and started to help the green haired boy that was on the ground.

"Hey, are you ok?"

"So you're just going to ignore me then?!"

"Yep--" I started to laugh at him cause he had the nastiest look on his face.

"Who are you laughing at?!"

"You, I was going to give you a nasty look but you already have one."

"Stupid girl!!" He yelled and started to walk away from me and the boy.

I turn back to the boy on the ground. He sits up and smiles at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

I giggled.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You asked if I was ok, but you're the one on the floor hurt."

"Yea, I guess you're right." He grinned while I helped him up.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, call me Izuku."

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n), call me (Y/n)!"

{[ Time Skip ]}

I was heading towards Izu-chan's house as we planned to watch the All Might Video! I didn't want to become a hero, but I do like them and admire them for what they do. I waited for my mom to catch up before I rang the doorbell.

Once the door was opened I quickly said hi and ran in to see Izu-chan.

"Hi, Inko how are you? Sorry for (N/n) " My mom said.

"Oh Its ok, I'm fine~ Come on in for some tea (M/n)."

"Thanks~"

I ran towards the computer room and saw Izu-chan just sitting on the chair waiting for me.

"IZU-CHAN!! LET'S DO THIS!" I yelled and jumped onto the chair.

"YEAH!" He doubles high-fives me and clicked play.

After the video was over me and Izu-chan started to talk about how it would be if He became a hero!

"And I be like, 'My best friends is a THE NUMBER ONE HERO', " I said and he struck a superpose

"Kids! Dinners Ready!"

"OK~," We both said, looking at each other with a knowing look we nodded in agreement with each other.

"Race?"

"Race."

We took off at the same time as we entered the hallway we could see the edge of the kitchen floor. Our little feet picking up speed as we got closer and closer.

"I won!"

"No, I won!"

"You two both won, now eat. Before your food gets cold. " Mom said.

"Thank You~!" We both said and started to eat.

After dinner, Izu-chan and I got changed into our Pajama's. Izu-chan got into his All Might onesie and I got into my SHINEA onesie. Then we started to play 'Hero', Izu-chan played the hero along with my mom, and I played the villain with Auntie Inko being the damsel in distress.

"HA HA! You will never get your Mommy Back! Ha-Ha!~" I said while I 'trapped' Auntie Inko, by that, I mean covering her with a blanket.

"Oh no, Someone Save Me~," Inko said from under the blanket.

Then I heard feet running from down the hallway and see Mom and Izu-chan appear and yell. Izu-chan had the brightest smile on his face as he entered the room.

"Have No Fear, For We Have Arrived!!~"

A smile I would never see again, at least, one that was directed towards me.

{[ Time Skip ]}

(Izuku is 6, your 5)

Izu-chan had gone to the doctor for a check-up to see if he would have a quirk. My mom and I were waiting for their return, Mom kept texting Auntie Inko about Izu-chan. She looked sad.

"Mom, Are you okay?"

"Honey, Izuku...Izuku has no quirk."

I froze. A shocked expression found its way to my face.

It went silent for at least five minutes before the door opened. It showed Izu-chan and Inko, I quickly walked up the Izu-chan and gave him a Hug.

While mom and Inko walked into a different room to talk about most likely Izu-chan.

I started to talk to Izu-chan.

"Izu-chan, If it helps. I have no quirk either."

"R-really? (N/n)." Izu-chan hugged me back and the hug tightened.

"Yeah, I only have a 5% chance to develop one."

{[ Time Skip ]} (Omg again)

(Izuku is 10, your 9)

Izu-chan has been changing for the past years ever since the day he went to go get a check-up. I don't know why though. We were both quirk-less and every time Kacchan bullied him. I would help him get him off his back. But what scared me the most was...

His...His eyes, they started to look colder towards me with every passing day.

"Hey Izu-chan, Can I come over today?"

"No, I'm going to busy with homework."

"Well then we can just help each other ou--"

"I said no."

His voice was cold and blunt. I stopped walking and so did Izu-chan. It was silent.

I slowly looked down at my shoes and thought about what I could have done to make him act so cold towards me.

5%.

I mumble something under my breath so quietly, that I didn't even hear my own words

"What?" Izu-chan asked coldly.

"Is it because I have a 5% chance of developing a quirk?! Is that why you're acting like this?!"

Izu-chan held in a breath as I yelled that. This was the first time I yelled at him like this.

"I-I-I...Yes."

"IZUKU!! THAT WAS 5/4 YEARS AGO, THAT I SAID THAT!"

Before Izu-chan could say anything I ran past him to my house.

A week passed and Izu-chan and I didn't talk to each other. But today I was going to talk to him. Me and my Uncle Toshinori where moving away cause of his work. So I thought I needed to tell him.

He was my only friend after all.

I was done packing and walked over to Izu-chan's house. Auntie Inko opened the door for me.

"Oh (N/n)! It's good to see you again, How are you, my dear?"

"Hey Auntie, I'm doing Okay, is Izu-chan here I need to tell him something."

"Yes, his in his room."

"Thank you." I thanked and walked in.

I knocked before walking in, Izu-chan was on his computer watching videos of All Might.

"Hey, Izu-chan?"

"What?"

"I just wanted to say goodbye."

I saw Izu-chan pause his video and turn towards me still sitting.

"I'm moving cause of my uncles work and I just wanted to say goodbye before I lea-"

"Good, now I don't have to face you now."

"Are you still mad about--"

"YES, I AM HOW COULDN'T I BE!! MY BEST FRIEND THAT DOESN'T WANT TO BE A HERO HAS A BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING A QUIRK THAN ME!!! SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO BE THE NUMBER ONE HERO!!" He got out of his seat and walked towards me.

"Izu-chan--"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT, YOU WANT TO LAUGH AT ME LIKE ALL THE OTHERS, YOU SEE ME AS HELPLESS, 'OH NO IZUKU HAS NO QUIRK HIS WORTHLESS, LET'S LAUGH AT HIM', THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE ALL THINKING"

"REMEMBER, I'M THAT WORTHLESS DEKU THAT EVERYONE'S LAUGHING AT FOR NOT HAVING A QUIRK."

I was backed up against the wall as Izu-chan was yelling in my face. I pushed him away from me to show my face in tears.

(this is your expression, I was going to redraw the face so it would just be the expression like in the other one, I was too lazy too :p so I just found this one)

"You think you're the only one with that problem? Izuku I don't know what is going through your head, but news flash you aren't. I may only have a small chance of developing one but look at me, I'm still quirkless. You know damn well how disappointed my family was when they found out I was consider quirkless due to my small chance of developing a quirk, " I finally said.

"You know damn well who my Mother is as well, Izuku. You know well enough to know that I don't have a mother anymore due to her accident on a mission. Do you want to know who was blamed for it? Me. My own flesh and blood, said if I had a quirk I would have been able to save her," I continued

But Before I walked out of the room I stopped and said.

"I do believe that you still could become the hero you always wanted to be and I'm sorry to be such a Burden to you. I'm glad to know that I won't be bothering you anymore."

I said and walked out to talk to Auntie Inko.

"Hey, Inko?"

"Yeah, O-oh dear are you okay honey?" Her voice trembled as she saw the tears running down my face. It was the first time she was seeing me like this ever since my Mothers' accident.

"N-No, I'm actually Not." My voice was barely above a whisper.

"Come here."

Auntie Inko stopped what she was doing and gave me a motherly hug, We stayed like that for at least a minute or two. I really needed a motherly figure right about now.

"Thanks, Auntie."

"Welcome,(N/n)."

I walk out of the house after bidding goodbye to Auntie but forgot to tell her that I'm moving. So I just ran back home and wrote a note real quick and put it in her mailbox.

"Goodbye."

{[ Time Skip ]}

I woke up in a cold dark room. I couldn't move, every time I tried to it would hurt like hell.

"H-hello?" My voice cracked.

I looked at my ankles and wrists, they were chained

That's when I remembered what happened. I was attacked in my house a week after moving in. I sat there in silents for 2 minutes. Until I saw a light of a door opening and a silhouette of a man appeared in front of me.

"Oh you're awake, Now we can get this experiment started."

He walked closer with a large syringe in his hand.

"no..No...Please Stop....NO STOP GET AWAY FROM ME!" Fear rushed throughout my veins as useless tears fell from my eyes, helpless screams left my mouth.

Whatever was in that syringe, burned as it spread throughout my system.

"Oh don't be such a crybaby, the burning will stop in the next 5 hours. Trust me, tomorrow will be worse." A dark chuckle left his lips while walking out.

"Izu-chan...help..me," I whispered before passing out due to unbearable pain.

==================

[ Edited ]

Word count: 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294 1 11
All of Izuku Midoriya's Life, he has wanted nothing more to become a hero just like his Idol, Allmight! Getting a Quirk from Allmight made it so he c...
986K 34.5K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
19.4K 450 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
19.2K 446 24
y/n the daughter of pro hero hawks and pro hero rose. in a tragic accident they both died. they died eachothers arms in a villain attack. leaving y...