Love, Teddy Lupin

By anotherbrokenwriter

"And I realized Even though you are gone, A part of you will always remain Inside of me. As long as the memo... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
Final Chapter: XXXII
Your Brother, Remus Lupin

XXV

1.7K 112 13
By anotherbrokenwriter

August 24,2018

Dear Mom and Dad,
Grandma Andy climbed up the ladder to see you at the tree house this morning.
I held her hand as she mumbled and breathed her last. Victorie was there with me, but...
I got no one.
She was the last person that I had that was so close to you, mom.
Why did she have to leave? She was not only my grandmother but my mother, and now both of my moms are gone and I feel like I have absolutely no one.
She got so sick all of the sudden, and I don't know what I could have done to save her from her death. I couldn't do anything to save you because I was just a few months old and now at 20, I let another life sip through my fingertips.
I don't know what took her away, Uncle Harry didn't want to say anything about her condition.
Uncle Lucius passed away a few days ago and Astoria is laying in her death bed.
I wanted to see you in the tree house, but with you taking in everybody, I fear that there isn't going to be much space for me.
I love you, Grandma Andy.
I miss you all

Love,Teddy Lupin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 29.5K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
25.1K 1.1K 96
It's funny how all characters can be connected and messed up with a little twist! Celyn Dharia Lavellan is a young and precious little thing when she...
586K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
14.7K 501 20
*discontinued* "𝐇𝐞𝐫? 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬. 𝐌𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦...