Love, Teddy Lupin

anotherbrokenwriter tarafından

"And I realized Even though you are gone, A part of you will always remain Inside of me. As long as the memo... Daha Fazla

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
Final Chapter: XXXII
Your Brother, Remus Lupin

XXIII

1.7K 113 12
anotherbrokenwriter tarafından

May 2,2016

Dear Mom and Dad,
Another year.
Another letter.
It's crazy how time goes by so fast. It was almost like I was first writing to you just yesterday. I'm
But here I am.
Communicating through letters that you are never going to read.
It's some sort of comfort really, I don't what else to do to feel like I'm actually talking to the both of you. I didn't go to the memorial ceremony this year. It would've have been harder than ever before. You should have seen Lilu's face when I told her that I didn't want to go and I didn't want her to stay with me. She saw my hair turn into a sandy brown and walked away without saying another word.
I just graduated Hogwarts and not having you there was the most painful experiences ever. I lived to be 18 years old, and a year doesn't pass by where I hoped that you and mom were there to wake me up instead of my Godfather and Ginny. Professor McGonagall hugged me tightly after the ceremony, as if she knew that graduation was the hardest accomplishment I had to go through to feel like you really weren't by my side anymore.
I did it.
I lived a peaceful life in school, you can come back now
Love,Teddy Lupin

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

55.6K 1.5K 15
❝𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖾.❞ When her life is completely transformed into an apocalyptic nightm...
30.6K 1.1K 18
Thea learns that being extinguished is worse than being alight. [ THE DEATHLY HALLOWS ] [ BOOK TWO ⟶ SEQUEL TO HELL HEART ] started; 20th sept 2019...
1M 29K 82
||EDITING|| Lily Fowler, known to the world as Lily Argent, in order to protect her from her dark past, is a fifth year student at Hogwarts. Cursed...
989K 30K 16
When Ailee Abbott runs into Sirius and James on the train at the beginning of her 5th year, she learns some interesting new information. Sirius Black...