Lost and found ( boyxboy, Wer...

By Miekehogeboom

(Book 1) The 12 year old Knightly Silverstone who had been adored by his parents throughout his whole life fe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1. A good life.
Chapter 2. Rude awakening
Chapter 3. Do or die situation
Chapter 4. The fight to survive
Chapter 5. Losing faith.
Chapter 6. A fateful meeting
Chapter 7. Abandoned
Chapter 8. A new beginning
Chapter 9. A new school year
Chapter 10. I'm back.
Chapter 11. Because we're friends.
Chapter. 12 Underestimated
Chapter 13. Unknown feeling
Chapter 14. The talk
Chapter 15. Is this love that i'm feeling?
Chapter 16. Is this love that i'm feeling? Part 2
Chapter 17. Regrets
Chapter 18. A sweet kiss.
Chapter 19. Confused
Chapter 20. I want to see Micah.
Chapter 21. Connor's birthday
Chapter 22. He knows
Chapter 23. He hates me.
Chapter 24. Mates
chapter 25. It's going to be alright.
Chapter 26. The confession
Chapter 27. Difficult roads ahead
Chapter 28. A powerful mate
Chapter 29 A powerful mate part 2
Chapter 30. Nightmares
Chapter 32. Betrayal
Chapter 33 Broken hearts
Chapter 34. Lost love
Chapter 35. Lost love part 2
Chapter 36 Lost love part 3
Chapter 37 Determination
Chapter. 38 The gathering
Chapter 39. Mistakes
Chapter 40. A warrior's strength.
Chapter 41. A mates mark
Chapter 42. Being strong
Chapter 43. Feeling lost
Chapter 44. Familiar faces
Chapter 45. Disappointments
Chapter 46. Out of control
Chapter. 47 Knightly's wrath
Chapter 48. Micah's resolve
Chapter 49. The aftermath
Chapter 50. Wrong decisions
Chapter 51 Powerful words. Part one
Chapter 52. Powerful words. Part two
Chapter 53. Meant to be together
Chapter 54. The Silverstone pack.
Chapter 55. Trust
Chapter 56. You can rely on me.
Chapter 57. Lost in my pain.
Chapter 58. Lost in my one sided love.
Chapter 59. The determination to break the curse.
Chapter 60. Death warrant.
Chapter 61. A troubled past.
Chapter 62. Micah's mission
Chapter 63. In despair
Chapter 64. Exposed
Chapter 65. Obstacles
Chapter 66. Calm before the storm
Chapter 67. Loose ends
Chapter 68. A war cry
Chapter 69. He who messes with us dies.
Chapter 70. No mercy
Chapter 71. The proposal
Chapter 72. The announcement
Chapter 73. Proof of power
Chapter 74. Epilogue

Chapter 31. Love life

9.1K 444 70
By Miekehogeboom

Thanks for the wait guys. Please vote and enjoy.

Knightly's P.O.V

When i suddenly woke up late at night i was disappointed when i didn't see Micah in my arms. I growled loudly and the moment i did that tiny gold stars started magically falling from the ceiling. My eyes widened in surprise and i immediately knew that Micah did this to calm me down. It was truly a beautiful sight to behold. The first tiny gold stars changed in to gold dust and formed the words "I love you" before they disappeared. Then other tiny gold stars kept raining down. I was mesmerized and uttered the word "Beautiful"

Star began to yip happily hearing that and i smiled. I thought about the time we spent together that night and how amazing it was. I finally got the chance to mark Micah. I don't know what Micah's reaction will be but i was happy. 

"It's for me Knigh" I suddenly heard Star yip in the back of my mind and i shook my head in response." It's for us" i said to him and he huffed in return.  I laid back down on my bed and gazed at the falling stars. The sight was truly calming and i almost forgot what happened in all the days i couldn't see Micah.

Being away from Micah wasn't very fruitful because we still haven't found the alpha rogue. He keeps moving from one place to another. We found out that he's being helped by demons and that they're hiding somewhere near the next town. There are no traces of them anywhere and the only clue we have is that an hybrid angel was killed by demons in that town few days ago.

The moment i heard that i mind linked Micah that i couldn't see him for a few days because that was the only way to protect him. Which proved to be difficult because i couldn't get him out of my head and i got nightmares about losing him.

I was having a nightmare tonight too but this time the nightmare was more detailed and it was about Lilith instead of Micah. Lilith was kidnapped by demons in my nightmare and tortured. When the demons were satisfied they beheaded her. It was heartbreaking to see my little sister like that and i felt her pain.

I wanted to wake up from that gruesome dream but i couldn't open my eyes.  After failing so many times my heart cried out for Micah and i suddenly felt a hand on my head. I knew it was Micah's by his scent and my body immediately relaxed by his touch. 

I managed to slowly opened my eyes after Micah called out to me lovingly.  I saw Micah standing next to my bed the moment I opened my eyes.  I thought it was too good to be true and closed my eyes again. When i heard him chuckle i opened my eyes quickly again and pulled him closer to me to kiss him from happiness. 

Micah straddled me to make it easier for me and i felt myself getting hard. I started touching him everywhere and he let me. He probably knew what state i was in. I could feel how tired Micah was but i still couldn't get enough of him and wanted more. I hadn't forgotten that i told Micah that i would wait to have sex with him. It was just that i missed him so much that i couldn't take it anymore.

Except that, the scenes from my nightmares were playing like a movie in my head and i just wanted to make Micah mine as soon as possible. I didn't want to risk anything by waiting. Especially now that the threat was so great.

Now that were mated i am much more powerful and i can feel Micah's emotions. I can protect him better now and i have a faint idea were the alpha rogue might be. I guess we'll have to miss school for a few days more.

I was deep in thought when i suddenly heard Connor's voice through the mind link "Knigh, Blake Raven wants to talk to you. He said its urgent and it can't wait." I growled loudly in anger and asked "How dare he request anything from me?". "I'm sorry Knigh but he doesn't look so good" said Connor quickly.

Connor probably knew what Blake Raven wanted because i told him everything i found out that night. " Call the pack doctor Con and make sure the room is well guarded. It's time to make Blake Raven suffer for lying to us". "Yes alpha" replied Connor and cut off the mind link.

I got off my bed and made my way to my bathroom to take a quick shower. I opened the shower faucet and let the water fall over my body. I felt refreshed and my fatigue was gone. Having your mate intimately with you does that to you.

when i was done with my shower i walked to my drawer and took out a boxer brief. After i put that on i took out an grey sweatpants and a black tank top out of my closet and wore it. After i was done i walked to my bathroom mirror to comb my hair. The moment i grabbed the comb i saw a something on my neck.

My eyes widened because i didn't even feel Micah bite me. I took a closer look and saw a tattoo of an massive grey wolf standing fiercely with wings of an angel howling at the moon. There was also a rose bush without roses in front of him.

I knew that the angel wings represented Micah and the grey wolf me but what did the rose bush represent and why a rose bush which has so many spines. I couldn't come up with an answer an decided to ask the elders about it.

I knew Micah didn't intentionally mark me but i was still happy to see his mark on me. "Our mating is complete Knigh. Nobody can take him away from us now" said Star in the back of my mind and i chuckled at Micah's doing. I smiled at myself in the mirror and said " Your right Star. He's ours now".  After that i turned off the light of my bathroom and walked with a smile on my face to the elevator.

Connor was already waiting for me at the elevator door when i arrived. The moment the elevator door opened he looked surprised at me and said "Congratulations brother. Your mated now". I smiled at him and said "It wasn't intentional so were not going to celebrate yet". His eyes widened and he said "Huh?"

I chuckled at him and said "It was an in the heat of the moment kind of thing". "Oh" he said and continued with "Don't worry Knigh, he'll accept your mate bond. He loves you very much". I quickly hugged him and said "Thank you for always being there for me brother. I don't know what i would do without you here"

Connor gave me a pat on my back and said "The same Knigh. I would be lost without you and Lilith". Then we both sighed and let go of each other. "Now let's go see what Blake Raven wants" i said in my alpha voice and Connor replied with"Yes alpha".

We walked in silence to holding cells and when we arrived Jeremy came to greet us. "Alpha" "Beta" he said. I nodded at him and asked him "How is he doing gamma?". He looked at me and answered with "Not very well alpha. The delta is now with him and the perimeter is well guarded as you requested".

"Good, now lets go put him out of his misery" i said and Jeremy moved out of my way so i could walk to the cell Blake Raven was in. I sat on the chair that was already in front of the holding cell. I leaned in and put my elbows on my knees then clasped my hands together. When i looked at Blake Raven i could see that he was sweating a lot.

He was clutching his belly and he was whimpering from pain. I immediately knew that he was in labor but i'm not a kind alpha to people who lie to me. So i looked at him callously and asked him in my alpha voice "What do you want Blake Raven?". He whimpered again and said "Please help me alpha". I chuckled and asked him "Are you a member of my pack Blake Raven?"

He looked at me and answered with "No alpha but i will give you anything you want if you help me". Hearing that i couldn't hold my anger anymore and i growled loudly. "Show me your true form" i ordered him. Blake Raven's eyes widened and he curled himself up.

"Don't make me repeat it again Blake Raven because i'm ready to rip you apart" i growled in anger again and saw Blake Raven remove a rune from his left arm. He immediately changed in to his true from. Which was the same as before and the only difference was his big pregnant belly. I leaned back in my chair and asked him with a sinister look "Are you ready to tell us the truth now?"

He nodded at me and said "Yes alpha". In times like these i'm happy that my pack members are prepared for anything otherwise i would be hearing loud gasps right now. "What are you doing here Blake Raven?" i asked him. He looked at me and said "I'm here to find my mate alpha but i'm afraid that he won't accept me"

I glared at him and asked him "Who's your mate Blake Raven?" He shook his head and said "Alpha please, i don't want anyone to know about that. I just want to have my child and then go far away from here". "Your mistaken If you think that i'll let you go. So you better tell me who your mate is " I told him in my alpha voice.

Hearing that he started whimpering loudly and crying from the pain. He couldn't take it anymore and started telling us his story. "My mate is a pack member of yours alpha. I was a happy boy who dreamt of having a loving mate one day and look at me now. I never asked for any of this. My parents were servants of the alpha king and queen. We were attacked by the alpha rogue on our way to a council meeting.

My parents were killed and the alpha rogue immediately took a liking to me because i'm the last living pure witch. I don't know how many times he raped me because he used spells and potions. I'm now pregnant with his child and that's why he wants me back. As soon as he gets his child he'll kill me and raise my son to be like him. I don't want that and that's why i came here looking for help but when i saw my mate i immediately knew he would never except me"

After he was done i looked coldly at him and said "Everybody has a sob story Blake Raven so i'll give you one second to tell me who your mate is otherwise i'll come in there and tear you to pieces". His eyes widened and he looked at me in shock. He wasn't getting any pity from me. He put all our lives in danger by lying to us in the first place.

He put his head down and whispered "Mark, Mark is my mate. He's Nathan's brother". I heard a growl from behind me and i frowned at Nathan. He quickly gathered himself and took his stance. "If Nathan's brother is your mate how come he never noticed your scent on Nathan?" i asked him. "I put a spell on him so he wouldn't feel the pull alpha" he answered.

I knew Mark very well. He's two years older than us and because he was never interested in taking on the delta duty from his father Nathan took it over from him. He was more interested in culinary arts and owns a restaurant in town. He's one of my strong warriors and been waiting for his mate for two years now. 

I thought about what Blake Raven earlier said and asked him "You said you could help me. How were you planning on doing that in this state?" He sighed and said "I can help you find the alpha rogue after i have given birth to my baby. Please alpha i beg you. I can't take it anymore. The pain is unbearable"

I stood up and said "Follow me" to Connor, Jeremy and Nathan. I walked out of the building and the others followed me. I stopped walking at the clearing that's in front of the building and turned around to look at Nathan. I sighed and asked him "Nathan, i'm going to ask you a question now and i want you to give me an honest answer. Do you understand?" He nodded his head and said "Yes alpha".

I nodded back at him and asked him "I'm planning on killing Blake Raven because as long as he's alive he's a threat to us. What do you think i should do?"  Nathan looked straight in my eyes and answered with "Alpha, i too think it's better to kill him but it's not in our hands is it. I think my brother should make that decision if Blake Raven is truly his mate"

Connor smiled at Nathan and said "I agree with him alpha" and Jeremy added "I agree with him too alpha and we are a strong pack. We can take on anything". I smiled at them and asked Nathan "Where is Mark now Nathan?" Nathan looked at me proudly and said "He's out of town on business alpha. He'll be back by tomorrow evening"

I sighed again because waiting for Mark could prove to be dangerous and gave them their orders. "Call the pack doctor and take Blake Raven out of the cell. Put him in the room he was before and don't let anyone find out who's mate he is. I want more guards patrolling the pack grounds and be on alert for any kind of attack". They all said "As you wish alpha" and made their way to carry out their orders.

Connor who stayed behind came to stand next me and said "We are surrounded by honest people Knigh. You don't have to test them to know if their loyal to you or not". I chuckled and smiled at him "You know me to well Con but now i know where Nathan stands. I'm glad to know that my beta, gamma and delta will tell me if i'm doing something wrong".

Connor shook his head smiled and said" You're to much Sometimes, Knigh". I nodded my head and at the same time i heard the birds chirping. It was already morning and Connor and i made our way to the apartment to have breakfast.

When we arrived upstairs we were surprised to see everybody up. Jullian ran to Connor yelling "Daddy" and Connor immediately picked him up. Connor then walked with Jullian to Alec who was busy helping Lisa making breakfast and gave Alec a kiss on his cheek.

Alec smiled at him and said "Good morning babe". I looked at both of them and smiled. I was really happy for Connor. At least they had some progress in their love life. I smiled at the scene and turned around to walk to my room but was stopped by an angry Lilith.

"Where is he Knigh?" she asked me with her hands on her hips. "Who Lilith?" i asked her innocently. "Micah" she yelled and said "Your room is full with his scent. I know he was here so don't lie to me". I smiled at her and said "You're right Lilith he was here but he's gone now and i don't know when he'll be back."

"That's not fair i want to see him too Knigh" Lillith said and hugged me. I pulled her closer to me and said "I know baby girl and that's why i'll call you when he comes by again. I promise". She looked up at me and said "Good" and asked me "Can i see your mark now?" I smiled at her and nodded yes. 

She probably noticed the change in my scent and knew Micah marked me. Lilith jumped happily in my arms and started examining my mark. She started laughing suddenly and said "we'll be receiving babies Knigh".

I looked at her quizzically and asked her "What do you mean by that baby girl?" She smiled at me and said "You'll see Knigh" then wiggled her way out of my arms. She ran to Connor who was waiting with open arms for her and hugged him.

I didn't know what to think because i already made a mistake not to believe her when she said that Micah was an angel. I looked in Connor's direction and heard Lilith tell him the same thing. Connor smiled at her and said "That's great news princess". Lilith replied with "Uhuh" while looking at Alec.

Seeing that i thought that maybe Lilith had a premonition about Alec and Connor and i went to sit at the head of the table. While we were having breakfast the kids were telling us that they were planning on having a pick nick on the pack grounds. They wanted us to join them and we agreed.

We were just done eating when i heard Nathan's voice through the mind link "Alpha, beta, Blake Raven has just given birth to a baby boy and i can't sense any power from the baby". I frowned and said "We'll be right there" through the mind link.

Connor and i both stood up at the same time. I walked to Lilith and gave her a kiss on her head and said "See you later baby girl". Lilith giggled in response and said "Later Knigh". While Connor walked to Alec. I couldn't help to feel jealous and walked to the door. I really missed Micah and now even more since we mated.

I couldn't help to think about how our love life would be if we lived together. Connor joined me at the elevator door and we made our way to the room Blake Raven was in. Nathan quickly opened the door when he caught our scent and said "This way alpha". We followed him and he lead us to the baby's crib.

I looked at the baby and could immediately see that the baby was no threat to us. The baby didn't even possess any powers and will certainly grow up to be a normal werewolf. This was a result of not being your true mates child. "You were right Nathan. This baby means nothing to us. The alpha rogue won't even sense him" i said to Nathan while looking at the baby.

"How is Blake Raven doing Nathan?" asked Connor. "He's all healed up now beta but he's still unconscious". Connor looked at the baby and said "Tell one of our omega's to take care of the baby Nathan. We can make good use of Blake Raven if your brother accepts him". Nathan replied with "Yes beta" and walked out of the room.

I picked up the baby and bit him lightly on his left arm then gave the baby to Connor to do the same. The baby didn't feel anything and it was needed to form a bond with him. We would now sense him wherever he is. Nathan walked back in the room and we made our way to our offices to carry out our duties.

It was soon five 'o clock in the afternoon and i was finally done with all my paper work and requests to enter other pack grounds to look for the alpha rogue. I decided to take a quick shower and change before joining the others at the picnic and went up to my room.

The moment i opened the door of my room i got overwhelmed by the scent of Micah. "He's here" yelled Star in the back of my mind and i quickly stepped in my room to look for him. When i saw Micah laying on my bed with a book in his hands i couldn't take it anymore and jumped on him.

I took the book which was about spells out of his hands and laid my head on his chest. I breathed in his scent and closed my eyes. My body relaxed and i felt sleepy. Micah caressed my back lovingly and asked me "Missed me that much my love?" I nodded my head without opening my eyes and Micah gave me a kiss on my head.

I don't know how long we were like that but when i opened my eyes Micah was reading the book again. When he noticed i was awake he smiled at me and asked me "Did you have a good rest?" I smiled at him and said "Yes, thank you love. How long was i out?" in my deep voice and felt Micah shiver.

He leaned in kissed me softly on my lips and said "Roughly half an hour my love". I caressed his cheek and looked lovingly in his eyes then pulled his head closer and kissed him back. I couldn't stop kissing him and started touching him everywhere. When i tried to unbutton Micah's shirt i heard him whimper and i immediately stopped my actions.

I looked worried at him and he whispered "I'm still sore from last night my love" My eyes widened hearing that and i quickly kissed him on his cheek to apologize. "It's ok my love" he said and smiled at me. Looking at me he suddenly said "Sit up. I have something for you"

I looked in surprise at him then sat up and crossed my legs. Micah chuckled at my reaction and did the same. He took something out of his back pocket and took my right hand. "This is for you" he said and put the object in the palm of my hand.

I looked down and saw a ring that was woven from hair. Before i could say anything Micah leaned in and kissed the palm of my hand. The moment he did that i felt a spark through my body. I closed my eyes and felt the energy flowing from the ring through my body. My soul felt complete and my mind was calm.

I opened my eyes again and looked at the smiling Micah. "The ring was woven from true hair and it will make you feel complete and stronger when i'm not around due to my competitions" said Micah and took the ring again. He grabbed my left hand and put the ring on my ring finger. He casted a spell and the ring changed in to a gold wedding band. "Your stuck with me now Knigh" said Micah and winked at me.

I clutched his shirt and pulled him closer to kiss the mark i placed on his neck in response but to my surprise there was no mark on his neck. I pushed him back in anger and looked shocked at him. Seeing my reaction Micah quickly said "I concealed it with a spell". "Why?" i growled in anger at him. "Because it could be" before he could finish the sentence the door flew open and Lilith ran in to the room.

She jumped on Micah and started rubbing her face on his chest while giggling. "I missed you so much Micah" she squealed and Micah kissed her on her head. "I missed you too my number one little girl in the whole world" said Micah and Lilith burst out laughing at the pet name Micah gave her six years ago.

I frowned at them because i was still angry at Micah. Werewolves are very possessive of their mates and marking them is one way to show everybody who they belong to. Why would Micah conceal my mark? Why can't he wear my mark proudly? I'm an alpha and my own mate doesn't want to show off my mark. My emotions were getting out of control and i couldn't take it anymore.

Micah could probably feel my anger and looked in my direction. "I'll explain everything to you i promise my love" he said while patting Lilith's head. Lilith looked up at me and asked me "Can i spend sunday with Micah, Knigh?" I didn't want to disappoint her and said "Only if he promises to protect you with his life" and walked out of the room without even giving Micah a glance.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter guys. Thank you for your support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.4K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
1.9M 70K 56
The helpless, naive, always being bullied, Kieran Lars Lockwood has been alone ever since his parents died. The sad truth is, his parents died when h...
5.3K 186 19
After being wrongfully kicked out, a 19-year-old Omega and his 15-year-old kid brother are forced to run, being injured badly in the process, as well...
3.7M 96.4K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...