Relationship With My Boyfrien...

By KearaBoo

(Book #5 out of Best Friend Series) ______________________________ "Nina." I halt in my steps, moving away fr... More

Family Tree
Synopsis.
Authors Note
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70. - Epilogue
Good News!!
Disappointed.
Exciting!

Chapter 24.

46.3K 1K 421
By KearaBoo

My nerves start up again as Jace places a knee on the bed and hovers over me. Him being between my thighs has me feeling all types of ways, and I look up at him shyly.

"Fuck, when you look at me like that," Jace growls and my body tingles with pleasure. The weight of his body now presses between my hips and I stifle a whimper. "It makes me want to do so many dirty things to you."

His dirty words...

I lick my lips, anticipating his mouth on mine as he finally gets situated. The feeling of him on me, some of his weight pressing against me is something out of this world. I feel so comfortable and calm in this position.

"What do you want baby?" He questions, shifting his hips. I arch my back slightly and moan.

"Jace..." I gasp for breath, finding it hard to get a decent amount into my lungs.

"Tell me," he demands, his lips finding my neck and assaulting the skin. I close my eyes, enjoying the feeling far too much for it to be even remotely normal. "I need to know you want this as bad as I do."

Pretty sure I want it way more, but I'll give him what he wants because I'm still aching and the fact that his crotch is lined with mine, but not touching is driving me insane.

"Kiss me," I practically beg, and he does just that. The dance between our lips is slow, but filled with a desire that can only be described as pure lust.

Of the countless books I've read, I've heard about this certain emotion a few times. It's explained to be very powerful and to have no desire to be controlled. I understand that completely now. Never in a million years would I invite a man between my legs - especially someone who isn't my boyfriend - if it weren't for lust.

I have no clue where to put my hands, but they settle comfortable around his biceps so I leave them. Jace's tongue runs along my bottom lip, giving me a taste of him but not the full thing making me whimper in annoyance.

I can't believe I'm being so vocal.

He smirks against my mouth and hardens the pressure he uses to kiss me. He teases me with his tongue and I take what I can get with a grain of salt.

His kisses are something else.

"I want to try something with you," he pulls away, his now dark eyes searching mine.

I lick my lips in nervousness, but also excitement.

"I know you haven't done any of this before," he speaks, for a second making me think he's going to make fun of me in a way, but the look on his face is the complete opposite. He looks hungry and predatory; for me. I nearly choke on my breath. "So nothing too deep, are you willing to try it?"

I don't know what to expect because he isn't telling me anything, but I nod.

"Say the words, baby," he demands, his voice soft and pleading. "I need you to say the words."

I nod. "Yes. I want to try."

Who am I kidding. Try? I'm more than willing to do anything he wants at the moment, though I can't say I'm not glad that he's willing to go slow.

My heart warms at the thought.

His eyes darken even more it seems, if that's even possible.

He swallows and lowers his lips to mine again, our mouths moving frantically. If what he's about to do is anything close to how good his kisses feel, I'm all game.

As soon as his lips meet mine, they're gone and harshly trailing down my jawline and neck. I really hope he isn't going to leave any love bites, that would be hard to explain to Eric.

One hand of his pulls down my dress at the top and I moan when his lips meet the skin of my breasts. They're not exposed enough for my nipples to show, but even the sensation of him kissing me here is enough.

"Jace..." I pant, dragging my fingers through his hair which makes him groan. I love that sound.

As he continues to torture the skin of my cleavage, his other hand slides up the outside of my thigh and I tense, my eyes snapping open.

Jace notices this and raises his head, staring down at my face.

"You trust me?" He asks, his hand trailing up further. What even is air?

"Mm," I moan slash hum. "Yes."

He smiles slightly, which is probably considered a smirk, and his fingers trace the band of my panties. He's probably seen every type of undergarment known to man, and here I am wearing full panties that are plain white.

I keep my eyes on his, because I feel that's the only way to not freak out. I trust that he will make me feel good and I'm excited for what it's going to feel like. Not knowing what he's going to do is unnerving still, though.

"I promise I'll make you feel good," he says, moving his hand to the front of my panties and massaging over my sex through the material.

I'm amazed by how good it feels when it seems he's only rubbing me.

"Ja-ce..." I gasp, arching my back slightly and screwing my eyes shut. "Oh god..."

Taking the activity to the next level, he slides my panties aside and touches me with his bare hand.

Lord have mercy.

"Eyes open, Nina," he demands and I try my best to do so.

His fingers are cold against me, but it feels so good the way he rubs over my core. He's testing his waters with the way he slides his fingers all the way down to my opening and then trailing back up, massaging my clit.

"Fucking hell, baby," he growls, adding a little more pressure that has me panting and moaning. "You're so damn wet."

"Mm." His dirty mouth is so appealing that the stir in my tummy becomes even harder to ignore. I shut my eyes again and bite my bottom lip to keep from becoming any louder, because what he's doing feels way too good.

The torture continues, him no longer teasing me, finally just keeping his magical fingers against that perfect spot and drawing quick, tight circles.

I feel my legs stiffen, a weird, but amazing feeling appearing inside of me. I'm tensing, trying to shut my legs, but Jace's body prevents me from doing so.

"Jace, Jace, Jace..." I moan, grabbing onto the forearm of the same hand that's in my panties.

"Are you going to come, Nina?" I don't answer, but I know that whatever he's talking about is fast approaching. "Eyes open, baby, I want to see what only I've done to you."

I moan as his words and feel that amazing feeling spike. When I reach that peak, Jace is there to swallow my gasps and moans. The orgasm - I presume - starts in my stomach then travels through my entire body. I swear I black out from the foreign yet horribly amazing feeling.

Jace continues to touch me until the after shock of what just happened has worn off and we both sit still.

I'm heaving, trying to catch my breath, as Jace finally pulls away. I'm free to close my eyes and I do, reminiscing about the entire experience.

It was amazing, better than amazing and I can't even comprehend how. I never knew anything could feel so good, yet here I am having just felt my first orgasm.

"You good?" The man above me asks and I open my eyes slightly to look at him.

I nod. "Yeah."

He smiles in the slightest sense of the word. "Good. How was it?"

I blush. I can't believe he's actually asking me this, then again we just did something way worse.

"It was..." I swallow. "Good. I've never felt anything like that before."

"Obviously," he chuckles and I frown. Is he making fun of me?

"What is that supposed to mean?" I question, becoming defensive. I don't like the way he's smiling at me, like he's mocking me.

"It's not a bad thing," he clears the air, but I'm not satisfied. I just had my most intimate moment with this guy and he's sitting here laughing at me for answering his question. "I just mean that you've never done anything like that before, so it's obvious you haven't had an orgasm."

Now he's making me feel stupid. For some reason, I'm acting very over emotional and I can't pin point why.

"Okay," I mutter and push him off of me so I can smooth myself out. I need to get myself together before I go back downstairs. Maybe this was a bad idea.

"Don't be mad," he's still in a playful mood. "It's nothing to be ashamed of."

I roll my eyes. Says him when he's already done this with a bunch of other girls.

"I'm not," I tell him, not meaning it. "We should probably get back downstairs, though, I'm sure everyone is looking for us."

His smile drops and he becomes confused. "You're going back down there? To Eric?"

I sigh. I don't know what I'm going to do, but we can't stay up here all night, not when I came here with Eric, Braylee and Caleb. They'll be expecting me, and either I go back down there or they come up here, seeing something that they shouldn't.

"I came here with them," I defend myself. "They're going to be wondering where I am any second now. I can't just stay up here all night."

I don't want Jace to ruin the moment we just had with his rude tone, but I also don't want anyone coming up here to find him and I. I'll talk to Eric later, I have no choice now, but Jace is making it hard for me to stay calm.

"I know," he narrows his eyes at me. "I'm not a fucking idiot, Nina. I just thought maybe you would want to take a moment. You did just have your first orgasm."

He's condescending me with the last statement, I can see it in the way he rolls his eyes with a scoff. I feel my eyes water, I don't appreciate his tone. He doesn't even try to understand where I'm coming from.

My boyfriend - whoever the heck he is - is downstairs and under the impression that I went to the bathroom. It won't be long before he realizes Jace is missing too and come looking for me. I could use without the overly sensitive drama tonight.

"You knew that I came here with him," I shake my head, my voice no more than a whisper. "You knew that."

He stands up so he's towering over me in the way only a man does so he can look down on a woman. I hate that I'm so short and have to crane my neck so much just to get even the merest glimpse of him.

"You're right," he nods, nod even denying that fact. "But I thought - I don't know - we moved forward."

"We did," I assure him quickly. "I just need time to talk to him, about everything. About us."

He looks even more confused than before and I'm stuck wondering why. I thought that's what he wanted to hear. Is it not?

"Us?" He questions, and I feel my cheeks flush. I nod. "What about us?"

Okay, now I'm confused. "I thought after this - I thought that's what you wanted."

"I want you to come clean to him, yeah," he nods. "I don't want you with someone that treats you like shit and goes behind your back."

I stare at him, not liking the way this is going. I thought the whole point of me telling Eric was so he and I could...

"I don't date, Nina."

His words feel like a punch straight to the gut. I feel like I'm drowning in a pool of water, but no one is even paying attention. I feel embarrassed and humiliated, and gross. I just gave him a piece of me that I hadn't even thought to give my boyfriend who I've known for fifteen years, and he's telling me that he doesn't date. That he used me.

I suppose it's my own fault. I didn't even ask him what his intentions with me were, I was so clouded by my desire for him that I hadn't even remembered who he really was.

Stupid, stupid, Nina.

My eyes sting and I look away from him. I refuse to let him see me cry.

"So every time you kissed me-" I stop myself feeling like I'm losing grip on anything everything.

"I thought you knew," he tries to console me, but I don't even listen. I must be the dumbest girl known the world.

"Don't ever talk to me ever again," I spit, tears clouding my vision as I reach for the door knob.

"Nina-"

"No!" I shout, warding him off with my hand outstretched. He looks like he's in pain, but I know better. He didn't care about me, he saw that I was in a vulnerable state and he took advantage. "I mean it. Don't ever come near me again."

I leave the room with tears running down my face. I hold my arms around my body as a way to keep myself together, but I know there's nothing to hold on to.

I'm empty.

__________________
Ohhh Nina, my poor little baby. Things just aren't going here way lately, but they do say it gets worse before it gets better :/ don't hate me, hate Jace lol.

What do you think? Did you think they were going to have sex? Are you glad they had this little moment? Did you remember that Jace doesn't date?

Don't be a silent reader!!

Enjoy. Love you all <3

Like and comment :)

Twitter: KearaSanders Snapchat: kearaboo01

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830K 14.3K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
226 23 11
"What the hell were you thinking you bastard? Jumping in the middle like that" she shrieks loudly, her face fueling with anger. I look at her baffled...
10.6K 118 47
To my astonishment, I saw Reece situated between my legs, his actions mirroring those of someone savouring their favorite treat. The shock and ecstas...
471K 14.2K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...