I Siriusly Don't Understand |...

By halpal2020

"Bloody hell," whispers James. "I don't think I've ever seen that before." All I can do is stare blankly at h... More

The Express(ion)
Asstronomy
the c(hall)enge
eYes
Ap(pen)dicitis
ho(spit)al
Moonday Morning
Skip Day
New Years Eve
hung-up and hungover
the liplock lip gloss
sleep talk
perfectly practical prank
Unhappy Valentine's Day
T-shirt Weather
stupid
Nightmare
Things Come to an End
Please read: PSA
announcement

formalities

20.7K 262 22
By halpal2020

My name is Mars Rawls. Well, technically my name is Marsel, but I hate it, so I go by Mars.
I am sixteen years old and I attend Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. And I love it. I'm a Gryffindor, but I don't really know why. My dad always thought I'd be a ravenclaw, and my mom didn't really understand since she is a muggle. I hadn't even considered that I could be in Gryffindor because I'm not exceptionally brave. I like to read about brave acts, not do them.
But that's just boring details.
Lets all admit that the beginning of most stories are actually pretty boring, so lets get to the good stuff.
I'll start my story at sixth year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3K 45
"Y/n, I will always be here for you." "Promise?" "I promise." ~*𓃦*~ Going to Hogwarts was something Y/n Black had been looking forward to her ent...
1.7K 154 38
Slowburn, strangers to friends to lovers, remus lupin x fem!reader, 1975 - 1998 You met Remus Lupin when you came to Hogwarts in your fifth year. The...
869K 20.6K 87
Y/n L/n is starting her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She meets many new friends, but there are 4 people she would call h...
246K 5.7K 35
"I can't believe the things I reveal when I'm around you, it's like I can't even think straight. It's mad, this is mad, because you made me believe i...