What Happens in the Isle, Sta...

Per hookmebaby

It takes Ben and Evie a couple of month to get to the Isle of the lost to get Mal back. That is tones of tim... Més

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter 8
chapter nine
chapter ten
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
a/n
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Carlos POV
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Carlos POV
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 Wedding Part One
Wedding Part 2
The Final Chapter

Opening

4K 68 4
Per hookmebaby

"I will always love you, just remember that. This isnt goodbye."

Mals POV

I placed my bag on my old bed and took a deep breath in. "I can't believe I'm back." I whispered to myself. Everything was right where I left it. I sighed and started to unpack my bag. I was almost done, when I got to the bottom. I forgot that I packed these red pieces of clothing. I placed the whole bag under my bed. Memories hit me hard, but I tried to forget about them. 

"Hey, you ready for the ball?" Evie said as she came in. I smiled at her lightly, sadness coming over me. "Of course, I just need to change, give me a sec?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded as she closed the door. I grabbed that bag that moments ago, I placed under my bed and opened it. I grabbed out my favorite  black leather band. I placed it on my wrist and took a deep breath. I remembered every single word he said when he gave me this. Tears ran down my face. "You can do this Mal. You do it for him." I said to myself. 

I put on my long purple gown and my heels. I looked in the mirror. "this is who I'm suppose to be" 

A/N

So hello friends, my name is Tyler and i use to write on WattPad awhile back and decied to start of up a new account. So this is my first new story. I hope you like it

Edited 1

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
83K 1.8K 74
one day Acro gets into an accident at the beach. he wakes up in an unfamiliar place Acro finds out that he has been chosen to be a commander at this...
24.9K 360 6
This is my thoughts on what would have happened if Katniss was actually pregnant during the seventy fifth Hunger Games (Catching fire) I know that th...
72.9K 1.2K 14
It is Christmas time! Hermione and Harry are at the Burrow for the holidays. Mr and Mrs. Weasley were visiting Charlie in Romania leaving the kids al...