Photograph Luna/You/Lexa/Clar...

By ScottishBlue1996

you were part of the 100 that were sent down to earth along with Clarke , Octavia , Bellamy, Monty, Jasper an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not an update but please read
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 8

1.7K 65 5
By ScottishBlue1996

Your POV

As i was back at the ark i was in my room and a fully grown Balto was sat lying down on my bed.

I turn to look at him as his tail starts to wag.

"Wanna know something Balto i feel like the people here don't take me seriously here ya know maybe if i change my look and go for something with a little more well ya know im gonna start with the hair"

Balto just tilts his head to the side as he looks at me i just smile at him as i go into my bathroom with a pair of scissors in hand as i look in the mirror one last time before taking the scissors to my hair and i cut away at my hair.

Once finished i washed it and dried it as i came out and looked at my new hair all i could do was smile.

Happy with my hair i go to my wardrobe and get some fresh clothes to go with my new hairdo.

I pick a pair of dark jeans with a long sleeved green top then i picked up my white top which know has holes in it and put it over my green top i then put on my black worn boots.

Know fully dressed i walk outside with Balto by my side and everyone was staring at me as my eyes wondered my eyes landed on Raven who had such a sexy smile on her lips as i walk past and send her a wink man it feels good to be noticed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
60.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
138K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
474K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...