Love And Secrets

Per ArianaGrande137

Juliet is a beautiful teenager in the modern time of 2017 at a lovely prom where she meets a sturdy young lad... Més

Chapter 1: Feelings
Chapter 2: LoveStruck
Chapter 3: Unconditional Love
Chapter 4: Shocked
Chapter 5: Please Come Back!!
Chapter 6: Forgiveness
Chapter 7: Jealousy
Chapter 8: Hatred And Despair
Chapter 9: Charlie!!!!!!
Chapter 10: Thinking
Chapter 12: How Sudden
Chapter 13: Together
Chapter 14: Catastrophe!!!
Chapter 15: Uma
Chapter 16: Weird Love
Chapter 17: Uma Is Suspicious
Chapter 18: Disaster!
Chapter 19: Evil Confuses Juliet
Chapter 20: Help Me!
Chapter 21: Romeo The Hero
Chapter 22: Time To Escape
Chapter 23: Suspicious Secrets
Chapter 24: Hatred Over Text
Chapter 25: Another Event!!
Chapter 26: The Ocean
Chapter 27: A Plan
Chapter 28: Can't Decide

Chapter 11: Confessing Love

11 0 2
Per ArianaGrande137

Romeo
I am ready. To confess my love for Juliet. I know that I have only known her for 2 months but I feel like us two have come so close together I believe that we are destined to be true lovers and stay together forevermore. Juliet thinks the same too and we go out to dinner at Italiano's restaurant every Friday night after school. Her parents aren't entirely keen on me but they will learn about me and get to know me more one day and maybe welcome me into her family if I marry her (which I definitely will). I love no other girl but Juliet. She is different and she stands out from all of the other crowds in our school although she is really popular (maybe the most popular girl in this school). I think so anyway. Because of endless rumours I keep hearing about her. A lot of them are positive however and I respect everyone else's opinion about her. But one thing I do know is that I love her and that is all that matters. My parents like her and are ok with me going out with Juliet so that is fine and I need to convince her parents to like me and let me go out with Juliet.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

764K 46.5K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
2.6M 149K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
510K 44K 30
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...